剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
W... I...
我
She surprised me.
她吓了我一跳
When I was changing out of the Hanover costume,
我当时想换掉扮演汉诺威的那身行头
nobody was supposed to be in the room at that time.
那会儿那个房♥间里不应该有人
Nobody.
一个人都不该有
I told her that I put every penny I had into the show
我跟她说 我为这场演出倾尽了所有
and that Hanover was necessary to give our investors a confidence
需要有汉诺威这么个人 给投资商信心
and peace of mind
给他们吃下定心丸
and that once I had the money I needed,
我告诉她 只要我赚足了钱
I would make Hanover disappear
就会让汉诺威消失
and that everything would work out in the end.
最终一切都会迎刃而解
But she said no.
但她不肯
She wouldn't be any part of it...
她不想参与
That she was going to tell Sunderland,
她说要告诉桑德兰
which of course meant that everyone would find out
那一切自然就穿帮了
and... that would have ruined everything.
全都毁了
Yeah. I didn't mean for this to happen.
真的 我没想到会变成这样
So what happened next?
接下来发生了什么
Uh, I left by the fire escape. No one saw me.
我从逃生梯逃走了 没被人看见
And then I went and got in my car around the corner,
然后到了我停在街角的车里
and I drove up and introduced myself to the police.
再把车开回来 见到了警♥察♥
This was gonna be the hit show that put me back on top.
这场演出要是一炮而红 我就能重回巅峰了
Everyone would have benefited.
本来可以皆大欢喜的
If only she hadn't walked through that door.
要是她没走进那扇门就好了
I, um, I didn't have nearly enough time with her.
我跟她在一起的时间很少
But I so loved the person that she was and respected her.
但我非常爱她 很佩服她
Thank you for giving her justice.
谢谢你们为她主持公道
It means a lot.
这对我意义重大
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Embarrassing. Uh, I have to take this.
不好意思 我得接个电♥话♥
Excuse me. Of course.
失陪 接吧
Hello? Patrick, it's Sheila from the hospital.
你好 派翠克 我是医院的希拉
They're bringing him out of the coma.
医生让他醒过来了
When?
什么时候
You need to get over here.
你得快点过来
Okay.
好
He's conscious, but keep an eye on him.
他清醒了 不过得留意着他
Hit that button, and we'll be right in.
有事按那个钮 我们马上过来
Okay, thank you, nurse.
好的 谢谢 护士
You are one tough S.O.B., Jason Lennon.
杰森·列侬 你这混♥蛋♥命够硬的
You really are.
命真硬
Where am I?
我在哪儿
What happened?
出什么事了
You're in Sacramento. You got shot.
你在萨克拉门托 你中枪了
Do you remember that?
记得吗
Yes, I do.
记得
Lorelei Martins.
劳拉蕾·马丁斯开的枪
Correct. Very good. Good. Your mind is clear.
没错 很好 很好 你头脑清楚了
Now listen, I have a question for you, Jason.
现在听着 我有个问题要问你 杰森
Look at me.
看着我
Look close.
看仔细了
You recognize me?
认识我吗
You ever seen me before?
以前见过我没有
No.
没有
Are you sure? It's important.
确定吗 这很重要
Yes.
是的
I'm sure.
我确定
That's good to know. Thanks.
这就好 谢谢
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a friend.
一个朋友
Let's face facts, Jason.
谈点儿实际的吧 杰森
If you recover and live,
你要是恢复了 活了下来
you'll spend life in prison for murder--
会被控谋杀 蹲一辈子大牢
the plaything of monsters.
沦为那些变♥态♥的玩物
I just hope that if I'm ever in your shoes,
要是换做我
I have a friend close enough to do this for me.
我希望能有个好朋友为我做这件事
Wait.
等等
Don't be scared.
别怕
This'll be quick.
很快的
Very little pain.
不怎么痛
It's okay. It's all right.
没事 好了
It's okay. I'm here for you.
没事的 我在这儿陪你
I won't leave you.
我不会走的
Help! Nurse!
来人啊 护士
Nurse!
护士
He's in V-fib.
是室颤
Get that crash cart over here.
把急救车推进来
What happened?
怎么了
Patrick, I'm sorry.
派翠克 很遗憾
His heart gave out.
他心脏衰竭
Never said a word.
一句话都没留下
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表