剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, Jane.
简
Got a positive I.D. On the victim.
死者身份确认了
Viktor Mendelssohn. 62.
维克多·门德尔松 六十二岁
He was a diamond cutter.
是个钻石切割师
He has a shop in the San Francisco Diamond district.
在旧金山钻石区有一间店铺
Same as it ever was-- more bodies, more death.
一如往常 不断有人遇害
Not exactly the same.
也不全一样
This one was eviscerated with an electric rotary saw.
这家伙被人用电锯把五脏六腑都掏出来了
Huh. Excuse me.
抱歉
Your toe.
注意脚
Careful.
小心点
Sorry.
抱歉
Is it me, or does Jane seem a little bit off
是只有我觉得 还是简是在联调局带走
since the feds took Lorelei?
劳拉蕾以后有点不在状态
Well, he spent six months setting a trap for Red John.
他花了六个月来为血腥约翰布下陷阱
He has nothing to show for it. How would you feel?
到头来却一场空 换做是你会怎么样
Maybe we should invite him out for a night with the boys.
也许我们该邀请他出来参加男孩之夜
All right, you ask him.
好啊 你去邀请他
Well, I-I came out this morning to snip my herbs.
今天早晨我出来修剪我的香草
It's always best to do that
清晨的露水蒸发以后
right after the morning dew evaporates.
是修剪的最佳时间
And when I didn't see Viktor,
我没有见到维克多时
I got a really bad feeling.
有种不祥的预感
Do you usually see him in the morning?
你在早上经常见到他吗
Every morning. We chat over the fence.
每天早上都见 我们总是隔着围栏聊天
Hey. Jane, this is Betty Fulford.
简 这位是贝蒂·富尔福德
Hey. She lives next door.
你好 她住在隔壁
Patrick Jane.
派翠克·简
So did Viktor tell you about anybody
维克多跟你谈到过会有什么人
who might want to hurt him? No.
想要伤害他吗 没有
Although... last night when I was getting ready for bed,
不过...昨晚我正要上♥床♥睡觉的时候
I did hear him arguing with a man in his house.
我听到他在屋里跟一个男人争执
What were they arguing about?
关于什么
Flowers. Really?
花 真的吗
Blue orchids, to be exact.
确切的说 是蓝兰花
They--they were shouting,
他们吵得很大声
and Viktor never shouts.
而维克多从不大喊大叫
And you were in your bedroom at this time?
那时你在自己的卧室里吗
That's right. That's right. My window was open.
是的 没错 我的窗户开着
Did you happen to catch a glimpse of the other man?
你有没有碰巧瞥到了另一个人
Well, I tried to snoop,
我想偷♥窥♥来着
but I couldn't see into the kitchen.
可是我看不到厨房♥
That's where they were having it out.
他们就在那里发生争执的
What's that noise?
什么噪音
I have absolutely no idea, but I will investigate.
我完全不清楚 不过我会去一查究竟
Everything okay in there?
你那没事吧
Everything's fine!
一切都很好
It's all peachy.
都棒极了
What are you doing in there?
你在这里做什么
Rabbit stew.
炖兔肉
Yummy.
好吃啊
We need to fatten you up.
我们得先把你养肥
Come on,fella.
来吧 伙计
What time did you get to the house this morning?
今天早上你是什么时候过来的
Same time every Monday. 8:30.
跟以往一样 每周一的八点半
I walk from the bus stop.
我从公交站步行过来
Do you have a key to the house?
你有房♥子的钥匙吗
No. Mr. Mendelssohn let me in.
没有 门德尔松先生给我开门的
But this morning,
但是今天早上
he didn't answer the door, so I looked in the window.
他没有来应门 于是我就从窗子里望进来
Well, you did the right thing.
你做得很对
Calling the police-- very brave. Very brave.
勇敢地报♥警♥ 你很勇敢
I told Mr. Mendelssohn something bad was coming,
我告诉过门德尔松先生有坏事要发生了
but he didn't listen to me.
可是他不听我的话
Why did you think something bad was on its way?
为什么你觉得有坏事要发生了
The black ants.
黑蚂蚁
For two weeks I come now,
我来这里两星期
and I clean black ants from the house.
就是为了清理房♥子里的黑蚂蚁
Black ants?
黑蚂蚁
In some South American countries
在一些南美国家
it's said that if black ants enter your house,
传说如果有黑蚂蚁进了你的房♥子
then someone in your family might die.
你的家人中有人可能会死去
Ay. Gracias a dios. You understand.
感谢上帝[西语] 你能理解
Si. Si.
是 是
This is... an eagle's claw.
这个...是一只鹰爪
It will help you find who did this.
它会帮助你们找到凶手
Take it, please.
请收下
Okay. Thank you. I will. I'll just--
好的 谢谢你 我会的 我就...
No te olvides.
不要忘了[西语]
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Ooh. Oops. Excuse me.
失陪一下
Bunny?
小兔兔
Where's the bunny?
小兔兔在哪里
Here. Rigsby, hold this.
给你 瑞斯比 拿着这个
Has anyone seen a rabbit around here?
有人在附近看到过一只兔子吗
Excuse me. Uh, did you happen to see a rabbit?
请问 你们有没有碰巧看到一只兔子
Ja.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, fella.
你好 伙计
There...
这里
Ahh, there you are. Huh? Gotcha.
原来你在这里 抓住了
You found him.
你找到他了
I take it this belongs to you.
看来这只兔子是你的
Yeah. It's the third time he's escaped.
是的 这是他第三次逃跑了
Chews through that metal like a floppy-eared rat.
就像只有松软耳朵的老鼠咬断了金属
Thanks for finding him.
谢谢你找到了他
Oh. Pleasure.
我的荣幸
Certainly took your time getting here.
你过来一定费了很久
You were expecting me?
你在等我来吗
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
You know something about the murder?
你知道这起凶案的线索
Yeah. Poor old Mr. Mendelssohn.
是的 可怜的老门德尔松先生
You know anything that could help us?
你能帮忙破案吗
You tell me.
你来告诉我
How can I know what you know?
我怎么知道你知道些什么
How can I know what I know will help you?
我怎么知道我知道的什么能帮到你
You're testing me.
你在考验我
Why?
为什么
You don't have issues with authority figures.
你没有权威人士的问题
You know you're the smartest person in most rooms.
你知道在大多数情况下你就是最聪明的那个人
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Am I required to tell you?
你是在质询我吗
Well, I'm just a consultant.
我只是个顾问
You don't have to tell me anything.
你不需要告诉我任何事
Then I won't.
那我就不说了
Okay. Have it your way.
好吧 听你的
Wait. Where are you going? Well, you're playing me.
等等 你要去哪里 你在玩弄我
You don't have anything helpful to offer me.
你没有什么有用线索能给我
Stop.
停下
Who's playing who?
现在谁在玩弄谁
You think you can manipulate me with reverse psychology?
你认为你可以对我使用激将法吗
Seems to be working.
看来起作用了
Well, it's not.
并没有
I'll help you.
我会帮你
But not because of your lame attempt
不过那不是因为你试图
to prey on my ego.
欺骗我的蹩脚尝试
I'm bored.
而是因为我很无聊
Not a whole lot's going on in my world.
我的世界里没有太多事可干
And what world's that?
那是什么样的世界
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表