剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'll be right back.
马上就来
Okay. Bye-bye.
好 回见
Ah, Jane.
人呢
Great park.
真是好车位
You're still here.
你怎么还在
You're still tripping.
你还没完全清醒
It would seem so.
看起来是这样
Your really shouldn't be driving.
你真不应该开车
And you especially should not be driving an ambulance.
尤其不应该开救护车
Oh, that's some strong tea.
都是因为那茶毒性太强了
Now you're stealing an ambulance?
你现在是要偷救护车吗
No. No, I'm just admiring the interior.
我就是来欣赏一下它的内部结构
Wicked G.P.S.
导航仪可真烂
How much you think one of these rigs goes for?
你觉得这些设备能卖♥♥多少钱
You need bed rest.
你需要上♥床♥躺着
I need to go back to the crime scene.
我需要回到犯罪现场
What's her story? She have a boyfriend?
她是谁 有男朋友吗
Be quiet.
闭嘴
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
I was talking to the hallucination.
我在跟我的幻觉说话
In bed now.
赶紧回床上躺着去
When I was in the victim's kitchen,
当我在死者的厨房♥里
I made a breakthrough in the case.
我发现了这个案子的突破口
At least I thought I did.
至少我是这么以为的
That's about when the wacky tea kicked in.
就在那时候我被那杯毒茶放倒了
Fine. I will have Van Pelt
好吧 我会让范佩尔
come down here with crime scene photos.
带上犯罪现场的照片过来
Not the same. I have to be there.
这不一样 我必须亲自去
Hallucinations are part of the subconscious.
幻觉是潜意识的一部分
Mine could be clues.
我的幻觉可能是线索
We'll go when you're lucid.
等你清醒了我们再去
Well, when I'm lucid, I could forget everything.
我一旦清醒了就可能忘记所有事
But right now, let me tell you--
但是现在 我告诉你
right now my visions are very, very real!
我所看到的幻觉实在太真实了
In other words, you want to use drugs to solve a case.
换句话说 你想要依靠药物来破案
Some great minds did their best work on hallucinogens.
有些伟大的想法是在幻觉中产生的
And now you have a great mind? Ohh! I like her.
你现在有了伟大的想法 我喜欢她
Oh, yeah, funny. Double act, huh?
真好笑 你们还真是一唱一和啊
Jane. You're scaring me.
简 你吓到我了
Teresa, you can call me Patrick.
特蕾莎 你可以叫我派翠克
Drugs is not the path I would choose,
我并没有刻意使用药物
but it's been chosen for me,
但是它在我身上发挥了作用
so I must stay the course.
所以我这次我必须跟随我的幻觉
Please, I implore you,
拜托了 求你了
take me back to the crime scene.
带我回到犯罪现场
The Maharaja of Jodhpur owns the Blue Orchid.
焦特布尔王公拥有这颗蓝兰花
His royal highness called personally
王公陛下亲自
to inquire about my services.
要求我为他工作
The commission was mine--
这本来一直是我的职责所在
until Viktor Mendelssohn used his flashy credentials
直到维克多·门德尔松带着他亮瞎的证书
to steal my job.
窃取了我工作
I was told you threatened Viktor.
听说你威胁过维克多
I did. Did you kill him, too?
我是威胁过他 你也杀了他吗
Come again?
说人话
It means barking dogs seldom bite.
我是说爱叫的狗不咬人
If I intended to kill Viktor,
如果我想杀了维克多
I wouldn't broadcast my intentions.
我是不会表现出这种意图的
Well, things happen in the heat of the moment.
话虽如此 有时候冲动坏事
Things we can't control.
我们无法控制
Right before he was murdered,
就在他被谋杀之前
Viktor was overheard in his house
有人在偶尔听见维克多在家里
arguing with a man about the Blue Orchid.
和一个男人在争执有关蓝兰花的事
What can I say? It wasn't me.
我能说什么 那不是我
But you're a barking dog, Fahad.
但你是爱叫的狗 法哈德
You just said so yourself.
你刚才这样描述过你自己
Were you barking at Victor last night?
你昨晚对维克多咆哮过吗
What did you want from me?
你到底想干什么
Do you want to arrest me? Then arrest me!
你要是想抓我就来抓吧
If not, I'm going back to work!
如果你不要抓我 我可要回去工作了
What do you have to say to that?!
你还有什么可解释的吗
You're a person of interest, Fahad.
你有嫌疑 法哈德
Don't leave town without notifying CBI.
没有通知加调局的情况下请不要离开镇子
Did that sound like the man you heard yelling last night?
他这听起来像昨晚跟维克多起争执的人吗
It might.
有可能
No, he didn't sound--
不 听起来不像
I don't think that was him.
我不认为是他
The man I heard yelling didn't have an accent like that.
我听见的吼声没有他这样的口音
Last thing I remember
我最后记得的是
was admiring this beautiful butterfly.
我正看着蝴蝶翩翩起舞
Right here.
就在这儿
Real or imagined?
真实的还是想象的
Real, I think.
真实的 我觉得是
Then I heard a bang
然后我听见嘣的一声
in that pot there on the stove.
从火炉上的锅里传来
What was in the pot?
锅里装了什么
A rabbit.
一只兔子
Like that rabbit?
跟那只一样吗
Yeah, just like that,
没错 就是那样
but my rabbit was real,
但是我看到的是真兔子
with a diamond necklace.
还带着条钻石项链
That is some hallucinogen.
那是一种幻觉
She's kind of cute.
她很可爱
I mean, have you guys ever... You be quiet.
你们有没有... 你给我闭嘴
Pressing on,
继续
I carried the rabbit to the foyer...
我抱着兔子到了大厅
and it jumped from my hands
兔子从我手上跳下来
and hopped out the door.
蹦向大门
Then I moved down the walkway looking.
我顺着通道一直看去
"Where's the bunny? Here, little bunny, bunny."
小兔子哪儿去了 这儿 小兔子乖乖
And I went through the gawking neighbors'
然后我经过隔壁那个呆邻居家
and across the street.
穿过街道
Right here I met this
在这里我遇到了一对可爱的
lovely Scandinavian couple
斯堪的纳维亚夫妇
that spotted the rabbit hopping up that path.
然后发现兔子往上面去了
They were Scandinavian?
他们是斯堪的纳维亚人
Yes.
是的
It's a clue, right?
这是个线索 对吧
Scandinavia. Reindeer.
斯堪的纳维亚 驯鹿
Reindeer, Christmas.
驯鹿 圣诞节
I might have just figured out
我大概是理清楚了
that the killer has a December birthday.
凶手的生日在十二月
Did the couple you met kinda look like them?
你遇到的那对夫妇看起来像他们吗
You must have walked by them on your way to the backyard.
你一定是经过他们往后院去了
Classic.
犀利
Still waiting for the subconscious clues to kick in, Jane.
还在指望潜意识给你提供线索呢 简
They will. Follow me.
会有的 跟我来
This is wrong.
不对啊
What's wrong?
什么不对
This yard's different.
这个院子不一样
In my hallucination, this was a...
在我的幻觉里 这是个
manicured garden with a...
精心修剪的花♥园♥
Look at that pool! Thing and a...
看这游泳场 花♥园♥里有
Okay, so tell me what happened back here in your vision.
好吧 告诉我现在你的幻觉里又有什么
The water's great.
这水可真干净
It's where I met Charlotte.
我在这儿遇到了夏洛特
Charlotte?
夏洛特
My daughter.
我女儿
Is that who you've been talking to? Yes.
你一直在跟她说话 是的
She here right now?
她现在在这里吗
Yeah.
没错
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表