剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You mean the face on the barn? Right.
你是说谷仓上的那张脸 对
And she knows what happened underneath it.
而且她知道幕后真♥相♥
Are you saying she's the killer?
你是说她就是凶手
We're gonna have to ask your mother some questions.
我们要问你妈妈一些问题
No. You can't.
不 你们不能
Ms. Preston, you got no choice.
普莱斯顿夫人 你别无选择
She won't understand.
她听不懂你们的话
Well, we're gonna have to try.
没事 我们必须试一试
Come on. We'll treat her right.
来吧 我们会善待她的
No. It's not her.
不 不是她干的
It's me.
是我♥干♥的
It's me.
是我
You thought it was me
我们见面的时候
when we met, didn't you?
你就认为凶手是我 对吧
I thought that was a possibility.
我觉得 有这个可能性
Young woman, high-achieving,
白富美 学而优
ends up running a doggy day care.
最后却去做狗狗日托
Suggested something went wrong along the way.
肯定是人生路上发生了什么
Yeah.
没错
That sounds about right.
听起来有些道理
My mother was concerned about the Visualize farm.
我母亲很关心天眼组织的那个农场
I was riding along when she made a visit in the area.
她开车去那个农场的时候 我也在车上
And she said she wanted to check on them
她说她要去他们那里
to see what was going on.
看看发生了什么事
It had rained that day...
那天之前下过雨
So the ground was wet.
所以地上是湿的
You stay here. I'll be just a minute.
你别走开 我去去就回
Next thing I knew, I heard someone shouting.
接下来 我就听到有人在大叫
Don't tell me what to do!
别对我指手画脚
There are laws.
得依法行事
I don't care about any of your laws!
我才不管你们的法律
Laws that say this animal
法律规定动物
has to be fed and taken care of!
必须被饲养和照料
And if you won't take care of it, I will report you!
如果你不愿好好照料它 我就报♥警♥
I... I should...
我真该...
You want me to take care of it? Fine!
你想让我照料它 好
I'll take care of it!
我照做就是了
He looked so crazy. Just out of his mind.
他好像疯了 失去理智了
Well, he was amped up on speed.
他磕了冰♥毒♥ 一直很兴奋
He'd been sleep-deprived for weeks.
他已经失眠好几周了
He was out of his mind.
他是失去理智了
What happened next?
后来呢
Oh, you son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Mom!
妈
I thought he was gonna kill my mother.
我以为他要杀我妈
I had to do something.
我必须阻止他
Get off her!
放开她
I-I don't understand...
我不明白
Where were Charney and Talbot? How did they get shot?
切尼和塔尔伯特当时在哪里 他们是怎么中枪的
I don't know.
我不知道
What?
什么
I-I don't know anything about them, I swear. I...
我对他们俩一无所知 我发誓
It wasn't me.
不是我
What wasn't you?
什么不是你
Holly?
霍莉
What happened when you hid the body?
你藏尸体的时候发生了什么事
My mother was sure I could go to jail.
我妈肯定我会进监狱
And she couldn't let that happen.
她不愿见到我坐牢
She wouldn't let that happen.
她也不会让我去坐牢
She knew there was a basement in the barn.
她知道谷仓有个地下室
So we went down there,
所以我们去了地下室
and that's when we found the other two.
就在那时 我们发现了另外两具尸体
Talbot and Charney's bodies were already there?
切尼和塔尔伯特的尸体当时就已经在那里了吗
I-I guess it was them.
我想应该是他们吧
Did you see anything else? Anything at all?
你有看到别的什么吗
No.
没
After we dumped the body,
我们弃尸后
we got out of there as fast as we could.
就尽快出去了
I had a feeling...
我有种感觉
Someone was there with us.
当时有人在
Someone was watching us.
有人在看着我们
Hey. You got a second?
有空吗
Sure.
有
Word is Holly Preston's only gonna face manslaughter charges
听说霍莉·普林斯顿只会被控
for the homicides. That true?
过失杀人 这是真的吗
We suggested it to the D.D.A., and he agreed.
是我们向副地检官提议的 他也同意了
Really?
是吗
She claims she did it in self-defense,
她称自己是正当防卫
and we believed her. She'll serve time.
我们也相信她 她会服刑的
Three guys got killed.
三个人被杀了
She only killed one of them, and it was in self-defense.
她只杀了其中一个 而且是自卫杀人
That's what she says.
这是她的一面之词
Are you in the business of taking killers at their word?
你们负责抓凶手的只听他们的辩词吗
I believe her.
我相信她
Did someone from Visualize ask you to talk to me?
是不是天眼组织的人让你来的
Because you've never come to my office
因为你可从没来过我的办公室
and questioned my arrests before.
质问过我抓人
Yeah, I might have gotten some calls.
对 我是接到了几通电♥话♥
Might've heard some concern
可能是有人担心
that you pushed for lighter sentences
你为凶手力争减轻量刑
because the victims were church,
是因为死者都是教会成员
and maybe you don't like the church.
而或许你不喜欢教会
Absolutely not.
当然不是
Would you be willing to push for a murder charge,
你愿意再跟副地检官聊聊
have another talk with the D.D.A.?
力争定她谋杀罪吗
Absolutely not.
没门
Okay. Had to try.
好吧 我尽力了
Thank you for hearing me out.
谢谢你听我说完
Hey, I-I heard about Jane's trick.
我听说简的把戏了
How did he make that symbol appear on the table?
他是怎么把那标志弄到桌上的
Lemon juice. Kid's invisible ink.
用的柠檬汁 小孩子的隐形墨水
The heat from the coffee pot made it appear.
咖啡壶的热量将符号♥显现出来
Lemon juice. Of course.
柠檬汁 当然了
Hey, Ray...
雷
You said that you joined Visualize as a teenager.
你说你十多岁就加入了天眼组织
So 1988, you would have been 21?
那1988年 你就21岁了
Yeah, about that.
对 差不多
Did they ever send you to work at the Elliston farm?
他们有把你派去埃利斯顿农场工作吗
Were you there?
你去过吗
Lisbon, we're still friends, right?
里斯本 我们还是朋友吧
Why would you ask me that?
你为什么问我这事
Lisbon.
里斯本
Hi, Jane.
简
What's up?
怎么了
I had something I wanted to tell you,
我有事想告诉你
but I've had enough of this.
不过我受够了你的神秘兮兮
Let me in, or else.
让我进去 不然
Or else what?
不然怎么
I don't know, but you're not gonna like it.
不知道 不过你肯定不会好受
Are we partners or what?
我们到底算不算搭档
Come in, partner.
进来吧 搭档
What did you want to tell me?
你有什么想告诉我的
Visualize absolutely refuses
天眼组织完全拒绝
to let us look at a membership list from 1988,
让我们查看1988年起的成员表
or any other year before or after.
其它年份前后的也不给
And since they're a recognized religious organization,
而且自从他们被认证为宗教组织之后
no judge will give us a warrant.
就再没法官愿意颁发给我们搜查证
If Red John was a member of Visualize in 1988,
1988年的时候 血腥约翰是否是天眼成员
we'll never know.
我们将永远不得而知
Figures.
想必是这样
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表