剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
if you cooperate now and open the deposit box.
如果你愿意立刻合作 打开保险箱
Ten years.
十年
That's a very generous offer.
条件很宽厚了
And all you have to do
你只需要
is open the box before I'm forced to.
在我被迫开箱之前打开箱子
Just as I'd hoped.
正如我愿
Here.
这里
Definitely somewhere here.
一定是在这里的某个地方
You sure?
你确定
Positive.
确定
The offer is now 15 years.
现在协议是十五年
All right, this is absurd.
行了 这太荒谬了
You can't play some game with people's lives.
你们不能拿人命开玩笑
Armin, we're the law. We can do whatever we want.
阿明 我们就是法律 想做什么都行
Any takers for 15 years?
有人愿意接受十五年的协议吗
Very well.
很好
Mm, not really feeling it.
还没感觉到
Ah. Yes.
有了
It's somewhere in this group here.
就在这块区域
The offer is now 20 years.
现在协议为二十年
20 years right now. There it is.
二十年了 就是这样
Your last chance of seeing freedom in your lifetime.
你有生之年重获自♥由♥的最后机会了
All you need is a little key that fits in a little lock.
你只需提供开小锁的小钥匙
Suit yourselves.
随你便
I believe...
我相信
It's one of these three here.
就是这三个其中的一个
Starting on five. Starting on five.
点点点 点到谁就是谁
Uh, Stephens,
斯蒂芬斯
Hudson,
哈德森
Keene.
基恩
Stephens.
斯蒂芬斯
Hudson. Keene.
哈德森 基恩
25 years.
二十五年
If we have to force open the box, the deal's off.
如果我们被迫打开保险箱 那协议就作废
You'll be facing first-degree murder,
你将面临一级谋杀指控
and the district attorney
而且地检官
will aggressively pursue the death penalty.
势必会积极争取死刑判决
You might get life if you're lucky.
幸运的话 说不定能保住小命
All right, Jane. Yeah. Which one is it?
好吧 简 在 是哪个
Yeah. Uh, Stephens...
好 斯蒂芬斯
No. No.
不 不
Keene?
基恩
No, I don't think so.
不 我觉得不是
Perhaps it's Hudson.
可能是哈德森
Wait.
等等
Nancy?
南希
I knew it.
我就知道
Oh, my God. You evil bitch!
天呐 你这恶毒的婊♥子♥
Oh, there's no need for that.
没必要这么大反应
Let's see if the key fits. Shall we?
先看看钥匙对不对得上 行吗
Nancy Sterling,
南希·斯特林
you're under arrest for the murder of Ernie Wright.
你因谋杀欧尼·莱特被捕
Turn around. Put your hands behind your back.
转过身去 把手放到背后
When I met Ernie, he was a loser--
我遇到欧尼时 他一无是处
fat, stuck in his job, still living with his parents.
肥胖 工作没法晋升 还和父母同住
And you helped him change?
然后你帮他改变了吗
Helped him?
何止帮他
I made him the man he was.
是我造就了他
I supported him when he went back to school,
我挣钱供他回学校读书
found him his house,
帮他找了房♥子
I even helped him get promoted.
我甚至还帮他晋升了
And how did he repay me?
而他是怎么回报我的
He completely lost interest in me.
他完全对我失去了兴趣
And you resented him for it.
于是你就心生怨恨
You're damn right I did.
没错
I thought he was cheating on me.
我觉得他对我不忠
He was getting in shape,
他开始减肥
working out.
健身
Don't think I didn't notice other women looking at him.
别以为我不知道别的女人对他有意思
You should've seen Ernie.
你真该看看欧尼的样子
He loved it.
他可享受了
Is that when you began spying on him?
你是从那时候开始监视他的吗
I checked his phone, his e-mail.
我查了他的手♥机♥ 邮件
One time I followed him into one of those Internet cafes.
有一次 我跟踪他去了一间网吧
So shady.
非常可疑
He was using a secret e-mail account.
他在用一个秘密邮箱账号♥
Which you hacked into.
而你黑了这个账号♥
That's when I found the e-mails.
我就是那时发现了那些邮件
And you're referring to the correspondence
你是指欧尼和约翰·赫顿
between Ernie and John Hutten, right?
之间往来的那些邮件 对吧
More like step-by-step details
更像是他们在商议如何
outlining how they were gonna rob the bank.
抢劫银行的具体步骤
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
But then I found that ticket to Brazil.
但后来我发现了那张去巴西的票
Ernie was gonna leave me--
欧尼打算扔下我
me,
扔下我
after everything I'd done for him.
在我为他付出了这么多之后
I don't think so.
我可不能就这么算了
I had the details for the robbery.
我掌握了抢劫的细节
I knew exactly where everyone was going to be
我清楚哪个劫匪会到哪里
and when they were going to be there.
和他们到达的时间
So I hid.
所以我躲了起来
And I waited for the robbers to leave.
我等着劫匪们离开
Then went into the cash vault.
然后我进了金库
Ernie never suspected a thing.
欧尼根本没有料到
I'm keeping the ring.
戒指我会留着的
What are you--
你要做...
You should've seen the look on his face.
你们真该看看他脸上的表情
It was perfect,
一切太完美了
except for one thing.
除了一件事
I left the safe deposit door open.
我走的时候没关保险箱库的门
When I tried to go back and close it,
我想回去把它关上时
it was too late.
却太迟了
You know, you could've just called the police,
你本可以报♥警♥的
turned Ernie in.
检举欧尼
I thought about that.
这我也想过
I really did.
我真的想过
But Ernie was gonna leave me.
但是欧尼打算离开我
Me.
离开我
I was planning our wedding,
我当时正在筹备我们的婚礼
and he was just gonna disappear forever.
而他却打算一走了之了
He deserved everything he got.
他这是罪有应得
This is getting to be grounds for harassment, Agent Lisbon.
这么做已经构成骚扰了 里斯本探员
I told him this wouldn't take long.
我告诉他时间不会太长
"I will arrive Tuesday at 12:00 p.M. Exactly.
"我会在周二中午12点到达
"You will be in the lobby.
"你就待在大厅里
"I will take you in back at gunpoint,
"我会用枪顶着你的背
"Where you will open the vault.
"你去打开金库
"You will help load the cash into duffel bags,
"你帮助我们把现金装进行李袋
then you will stay behind."
然后你就留下来别动"
Ernie's fiancee was spying on him.
欧尼未婚妻在监视他
Text messages, phone calls.
他的短♥信♥ 通话记录
She even found the secret e-mail account that he was using.
她甚至发现了他正在使用的秘密邮箱账户
As a matter of fact, she saved every e-mail you sent him.
事实上 她保存了你发给他的每封邮件
You ready to talk about that deal now?
你现在准备谈谈认罪协议了吗
Hutten wasn't the killer,
赫顿不是凶手
so it had to be somebody else in the bank,
所以一定是银行里别的人干的
but why Nancy?
但为何是南希
Whoever killed Ernie
无论是谁杀了欧尼
had to have known about the robbery in advance.
一定是提前知晓了抢劫的计划
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表