剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What do you want me to do with him?
你想让我对他做什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I can't do that.
这我♥干♥不了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Get up there now.
赶紧上楼
No. Sorry. No kids.
不行 抱歉 不杀孩子
I never killed a kid. I'm not starting now.
我从没杀过孩子 我不准备破例
I will bury you for this. You hear me?
你不干的话下场会很惨 听明白了吗
You do what you have to.
随你处置吧
But I'm not killing a little kid.
但我不杀小孩
Hey, Cho. What's up?
周 怎么样了
We're at the apartment.
我们到达公♥寓♥了
No one's here, but the door's broken open.
没人在家 但门被撞开了
There are signs of a struggle.
有挣扎的痕迹
Do you think he took Marvin?
你觉得他掳走了马文
Can't be sure.
不能确定
Damn it.
该死
Cho.
周
Hang on a second.
等等
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
Boss, I don't think Volker has him.
头儿 我想沃克没抓到他
Why?
问什么
Because Marvin's on a school field trip.
因为马文去参加学校的实地考察了
He's at the city zoo.
他在市动物园
Get Oakland P.D. There.
通知奥克兰警署赶去
We're on our way.
我们这就出发
Hey, Marvin?
马文
Marvin Pettigrew?
马文·皮特格鲁
I'm with her!
我跟她一起的
You see him?
你看见他了吗
No.
没有
Marvin?
马文
Marvin Pettigrew?
马文·皮特格鲁
Hey, it's, uh... It's okay.
没事的
I-I need you to come with me, Marvin.
我要你跟我走 马文
I'm gonna--I'm gonna take you to see your mother.
我要带你去见你母亲
But Anita said that my mother was dead.
但是安妮塔说我母亲死了
No. No, that's--that's-- that's not true.
不 不 那不是真的
Um, I'm gonna--I'm gonna take you to see her.
我会带你去见她
Just come with me.
跟我走吧
Come with me, Marvin.
跟我走 马文
Come here.
过来
Let go of me.
放开我
Let go! Help!
放手 救命
It's Volker. He's here.
是沃克 他在这儿
Hey, shut up, kid! Help!
闭嘴 孩子 救命
Help! Shut up!
救命 闭嘴
Let go of me.
放开我
Hey, what are you doing? He's taking me!
你干什么呢 他要把我抓走
Hey, let go of that kid! You, stop!
放开那孩子 住手
Drop it.
放下枪
Lisbon, you all right?
里斯本 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm all right. Ohh!
我很好
I'm gonna find the kid.
我去找那孩子
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Relax, Volker. It's over.
放松点 沃克 都结束了
Be right there.
就来
Marvin!
马文
Mom. Oh, my God.
妈妈 我的天
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表