剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Patrick Jane.
我是派翠克·简
I work with Teresa Lisbon.
特蕾莎·里斯本的同事
Ah, yes. Mr. Jane.
认识 简先生
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Any friend of Teresa's...
特蕾莎的朋友就是我的朋友
She's a--she's a fascinating woman, isn't she?
她是个魅力十足的女人 对吧
Certainly.
那是当然
Well, that was impressive.
刚刚真是让人眼前一亮
Not only are you a super-successful businessman,
你不仅是位非常成功的商人
but you're quite the vivid storyteller.
还是个讲故事的高手
For a moment there, I was splashing around
有那么一会儿 我都觉得
in that puddle with Spike,
自己也在那个水洼里
growing some gills.
和斯派克一起长出了鳃
Was there something you needed?
你找我有事吗
Need? No.
事情倒是没有
I just wanted to meet you while I have the chance.
我只是趁有机会的时候见见你
Are you going somewhere?
你要出远门吗
No. But you are.
不 是你要出远门
After your arrest, things are bound to get a little hectic,
等你被捕了 事儿就多了
and I probably won't have the chance to introduce myself.
到时再跟你照面就难了
So here I am.
所以我就来了
Very droll.
很风趣
But you and I both know that I'm not gonna be arrested.
不过你我心知肚明 我不会进监狱的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Are you finished?
你说完没有
Yes.
说完了
Gray suits, salt-and-pepper hair, 6 feet tall.
灰西装 头发斑白 一米八的个儿
He's coming out now.
他现在出来了
All right. Got him.
知道了 我看见了
Good evening, Agent Lisbon.
晚上好 里斯本探员
I am sorry to bother you, Your Honor.
很抱歉打扰您 法官阁下
All right, let's see it.
行了 我看看
So how are Emily and Ruth?
埃米莉和露丝怎么样了
They're good.
她们很好
Emily's at Santa Cruz, right?
埃米莉在圣克鲁兹[美国城市] 是吧
Santa Clara.
是圣克拉拉[古巴城市]
Yeah.
对了
Is this all you have?
你们就掌握这些
Yes, but it's clear that Tommy Volker is a very dangerous man.
是的 不过汤米·沃克显然是个危险人物
Well, that may be true, Agent Lisbon,
有可能确实如此 里斯本探员
but this is not enough for a warrant.
不过不足以让我签署搜查令
Your Honor, if you just--
法官阁下 你能不能
You have no proof that evidence against Mr. Volker
你们没法证明指控沃克先生的证据
is inside V.N.X. Industries.
就在V.N.X.工业公♥司♥里
I'm sorry. I can't sign it.
很抱歉 我不能签
Yes, Your Honor.
好吧 法官阁下
Good evening.
再见
Hello, Lisbon. What's up?
你好 里斯本 怎么了
I just left Judge Davis' office.
我刚从戴维斯法官的办公室出来
She won't sign the V.N.X. Warrant.
她不肯签对V.N.X.的搜查令
Are you asking me what I would do?
你是想叫我出主意吗
No. I already know the answer.
不是 反正结果都一样
Okay. Good night, Lisbon.
好吧 晚安 里斯本
I am sorry, but that was my office.
抱歉 不过我办公室的人来电♥话♥了
We got it--confirmation that there's evidence
我们有证据了 能证实指控托马斯·沃克的
against Thomas Volker inside the V.N.X. Energy offices.
证据就在V.N.X.能源公♥司♥的办公楼里
What kind of confirmation?
怎样的证据呢
It's a coworker of Jones who still works at the company.
是琼斯的同事提供的 他还在那家公♥司♥工作
I can get you a transcript of the questioning
我可以明天一早
first thing in the morning, but time is of the essence.
就把询问笔录拿给你 不过现在时间紧迫
Got something.
有发现了
Don Clyde, 48. No priors.
唐·克莱德 四十八岁 没有前科
Looks like he was a ward of the state when his mother died.
他母亲去世的时候 他好像还在为国效力
Spent the last six years working
过去六年
as a private security contractor in the Middle East.
都在中东做雇佣兵
A mercenary. Does he have any family?
雇佣兵 有家人吗
Uh... yep.
有
Younger brother. John Clyde.
有个弟弟 约翰·克莱德
But he's serving two years in Lompoc
不过他因为人身伤害罪被判了两年
on a battery charge.
正在隆波克服刑
All right. I want this to be careful and methodical.
行了 你们要有条不紊 谨慎行事
I don't want anything to slip through the cracks.
不能放过任何蛛丝马迹
Oh, no.
不会吧
Volker.
肯定是沃克
How'd he know?
他怎么知道的
I'm looking for Agent Lisbon.
我要找里斯本探员
Boss.
头儿
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Such hostility.
咄咄逼人啊
And here I thought we were mending fences.
我还以为我们在改善关系呢
Answer the question.
回答我
I came to ask you to drop this ridiculous investigation.
我来请你撤销这荒唐的调查
I hate to see an officer of the law humiliated like this.
我讨厌看到一个执法人员这样受到屈辱
Cho, will you show Mr. Volker out of here?
周 你能带沃克先生出去吗
Gladly.
乐意效劳
I'm only looking out for your best interests.
我都是为了你们好
No, you're not.
不 你不是
You want us to think that you're gloating,
你想让我们以为你很得意
but you're not.
可你并不得意
You're afraid.
你心里害怕
Afraid?
害怕
Yeah.
对
Well, this certainly is a strange way of showing it.
这真是奇怪的送客之道
I can see right through you.
我能看透你
We were close, searching your offices like that.
我们这么搜查你的办公室 已经接近真♥相♥了
Too close.
近在咫尺
You want us to think that you're in control,
你想让我们以为你尽在掌握
that you're untouchable.
以为你不可捉摸
But you're not.
可你并不是
You're afraid of us.
你害怕我们
And you should be.
你也该害怕
So you think Don Clyde helped kill Horatio Jones?
那你认为唐·克莱德杀了霍雷肖·琼斯
Yeah, I'm sure of it.
对 我肯定
Well... fairly sure of it.
相当肯定
But we have no proof. Correct.
可我们没有证据 对
So if we bring him in, we won't have any leverage,
如果我们抓他来 那我们手里没有筹码
but if we keep digging,
可如果我们继续调查
Volker might find out and make him disappear.
沃克可能会发现 然后人间蒸发
So bring him in and fake the leverage.
那就抓他回来 然后伪造筹码
Get out. Hands in the air.
下来 举起手
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Turn around.
转身
Turn around. Do it now.
转身 快
Come on. What is this?
拜托 怎么回事
What's going on? Get in the car.
怎么回事 上车
Ah, man.
伙计
What did I do?
我犯了什么事
We know you work for Tommy Volker.
我们知道你为汤米·沃克效力
You were working for him the day
你和查尔斯·米克
that you and Charles Milk murdered Horatio Jones.
杀害霍雷肖·琼斯那天 你在为他效力
Volker was there, wasn't he?
沃克也在场 是不是
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
We can help you.
我们能帮你
But you're gonna have to work with us.
但你得配合我们
Something just occurred to me.
我突然想到件事
You haven't asked for a lawyer.
你没请律师
Why?
为什么
A man in your vocation,
坐你这个位置的人
wouldn't that be second nature?
这不该是老♥习♥惯了吗
Only guilty men need lawyers.
只有有罪的人才需要律师
Nice try, but that's not it.
说得好 可不管用
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表