剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Summer, why didn't you call me if you were in trouble?
桑玛 你遇上麻烦为什么不打电♥话♥给我
I wasn't in trouble.
我没遇上麻烦啊
Well, you are now.
你现在可有麻烦了
Oh, please. This? You can make this go away.
拜托 就这事 你可以摆平的
I'm a confidential informant.
我可是秘密线人
I got juice in this building.
我在这座大楼里工作过
Yeah, but you were in a garage full of phony cash.
没错 可你当时身处一个满是假♥钞♥的仓库里
No. No, no, no. No.
不 不不不
Chuck said we were just going for a ride.
恰克说我们只是去兜兜风
I was bored, so I went.
我很无聊 所以就去了
And then he said he had to stop by some friends'.
然后他说 他必须去见几个朋友
And... well, when I got there,
然后... 等我到了那里
I realized it was a bad deal.
我才意识到大事不妙
By then, it was too late.
但到那时候 为时已晚
Eight months pregnant?
怀胎八月了
How stupid do you think I think you are?
你觉得我眼中的你有多傻
Uh, I swear, I have nothing to do
我发誓 伪钞什么的
with this counterfeiting, or whatever.
跟我没有一点关系
Like, at all.
完全没有
Ask those guys. Well, they're not talking.
你可以问那些人啊 他们不开口
Well, what are we gonna do? The wedding's in two days.
那我们怎么办 还有两天就是婚礼了
I-I can't stay here.
我 我不能待在这里
Your buddy Chuck could help.
你可以找恰克帮忙啊
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
Doesn't matter what I believe.
我相不相信并不重要
It matters to me, Kimball.
但对我来说很重要 金宝
I-I-I did what you said.
我 我按你说的做了
I went to Seattle. I got cleaned up.
我去了西雅图 我改过自新了
And--and Marshall, he's nice.
马歇尔 他很好
He's--he's in real estate. We have a house.
他在房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥工作 我们有栋房♥子
That's good.
很好
And if this guy's halfway decent,
如果他是个正派人
he'll understand.
那他会理解的
No, no, no. He can't know.
不不不 不能让他知道
He thinks I'm at my sister's.
他还以为我在我姐姐家呢
Look, I love him.
我很爱他
But there's things about me...
可是我的那些事
Please?
求你了
No one else is gonna help me.
没别人能帮我了
Tell me where to find Chuck.
告诉我去哪里找恰克
You need to let her go.
你得放了她
I knew this was coming.
我就知道你会这么说
Look, I know the woman. She was my C.I.
我认识那个女人 她是我的线人
I heard she was a lot more than that.
我听说的可不止这些
Look, she didn't do this.
假♥钞♥的事 她没参与
She was just in the wrong place.
她只是出现在了不该出现的地方
Maybe she was in the right place,
也许她就该出现在那儿
as a lookout. No.
给他们放哨 不可能
I know her. And I believe her.
我了解她 我相信她
This is my case.
这是我的案子
I'm charging her.
我要指控她
Now what?
你想怎样
Cop to cop, you know how this goes.
都是同行 你懂规矩的
Just give me what I need, and let's get out of here.
把我要的告诉我 你就能离开这
Davis won't say this, but three days ago,
戴维斯可不会说 但三天前
I was called upstairs to restrain the kid.
我被叫上楼去制伏那个孩子
He's screaming, "It's my work."
他大叫"这是我的成果"
The project's completed, right?
那个项目已经完成了 对吗
They wanna move the seeds into secure storage.
他们想把种子移入保险库
That's when the kid lost it.
他就是在那会失控了
I'm gonna need access to all the recordings you made.
我想看你们所有的安保记录
Then you're gonna need a court order.
那你得有法庭判令才行
Cop to cop.
警♥察♥的规矩
Cho's awfully trusting.
周真没戒心
It's from the rapid response raid.
那是快速反应小组的突袭成果
It's counterfeit. There's bags and bags of it.
是假♥钞♥ 有很多很多包
Bags and bags of it? Imagine that.
那么多包假♥钞♥ 难以想象啊
You like the security guard for the murder?
你觉得那个保安会是凶手吗
Pierce?
皮尔斯
He's well trained, but a lapdog.
他训练有素 但不过是条哈巴狗
Lifestyle's too comfy to risk murder.
生活这么舒适 何苦去犯案
That may be true,
你也许是对的
but I'm gonna hold them
但我还是要拘留他们
until I can get a warrant to search the tobacco lab.
直到拿到烟草实验室的搜查令
Did you check the security logs yet?
你查了安保日志了没
Yeah. On the night of his murder,
查了 在杰里米被害的当晚
Jeremy swiped into J.G. Allen tobacco at 8:00 p.m.
他于当晚八点刷♥卡♥进入了JG艾伦烟草公♥司♥
That makes sense.
这就说得通了
They were planning to take his work to cold storage,
他们打算搁置他的研究成果
so he went to the lab to take back his seeds.
所以他回到实验室 想拿回他的种子
Seeds worth millions of dollars.
价值数百万的种子
Certainly worth killing for.
值得凶手为此下手
Find the seeds, you'll find the killer.
找到种子 也就找到了凶手
Grace, do you have any of Jeremy's
格蕾斯 你那有没有杰里米
notebooks from the lab?
放在实验室里的笔记本
Uh, yeah. Sure.
有
Right here.
在这
A lot of it's gibberish.
都是些看不懂的话
Like a code?
会是代码吗
There's a long tradition of scientists
长久以来 诸多科学家都有
that disguise their thoughts in code.
通过代码来掩盖自己想法的传统
Let me see.
我来看看
You have an idea?
你有发现了
Eh, more of a notion.
事实上 只是个想法
We need to interview every employee from the tobacco lab.
我们要问讯烟草实验室的每一个员工
Rigsby, run background checks.
瑞斯比 你去做背景调查
And let's get the execs back here.
我们去把那些主管们请回来
CBI, ma'am.
加调局 女士
We have information
我们接到线报
Chuck Calloway's been staying here.
说恰克·卡洛威住在这里
I don't know any Chuck.
我不认识什么恰克
Really? You're his sister, so how's that--
是嘛 你可是他姐姐 你怎么可能...
You got it? I got it!
控制住了 控制住了
Police brutality, man! Not yet!
警♥察♥打人啦 还没打你呢
Give me your arms. I'm not resisting!
手臂背过来 我没在反抗
Pierce, isn't it?
皮尔斯 对吗
What do you want?
你想干什么
What do I want? I want your professional opinion,
我想干什么 我需要你的专业意见
if that's okay.
如果可以的话
Uh, I found this note
我在杰里米的公♥寓♥
in Jeremy's apartment. That's accuratly a copy.
找到了这张纸条 它其实是个复件
You know that name? Olivier Gans?
你知道这个名字吗 奥利维尔·冈斯
No. Should I?
不知道 我应该知道吗
Ah, he's a pharmaceutical company buyer, middle man.
他是制药公♥司♥的采购商 经纪人
You think Jeremy knew him?
你认为杰里米认识他
Well, we don't know.
我们还不知道
As you can see, the rest of the note is in code,
如你所见 这张纸条的余下部分都是代码
and I can't--I can't crack it, so...
我没法破解 所以...
Well, maybe I could.
也许我可以
Sure.
好啊
Be my guest.
请便
If anything pops out, just let me know.
有什么发现 就告诉我
Who's Olivier Gans?
奥利维尔·冈斯是谁
Uh, I don't know. Made him up.
我也不知道 我编的
How do you know Summer?
你是怎么认识桑玛的
Oh, we're friends.
我们是朋友
She and my cousin hooked up once.
她和我堂兄曾经勾搭过一次
Maybe more than once. A few times, actually.
也许不止一次 有好几次吧
I got it.
我知道了
Now what were you two doing at that warehouse?
那晚你们在仓库附近做什么
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表