剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yes.
是啊
Can we go?
我们能走了吗
Tell me where.
去哪儿
The ocean. I wanna see the ocean.
海边 我想看海
He was leaving a text message.
他留了一条短♥信♥留言
It's for you.
是给你的
"Someone after me."
"有人跟踪我"
He was being followed.
他被跟踪了
Looks like he's been abducted.
看上去他被劫持了
Jane doesn't have Lorelei.
劳拉蕾没有在简手上
Lorelei has Jane.
而是简在劳拉蕾手上
Our fugitive is known associate
逃犯是连环杀手
of the serial killer Red John.
血腥约翰的同伙
She's wanted for murder conspiracy,
她因为谋杀 绑♥架♥
kidnapping, and weapons violations.
和非法持有武器被通缉
We believe that Martins and unknown accomplices
我们认为马丁斯及其不明同伙
abducted CBI consultant Patrick Jane.
绑♥架♥了加调局的顾问派翠克·简
Jane led a 6-month undercover operation
是简长达六个月的卧底行动
that resulted in Lorelei's arrest.
促成了劳拉蕾被捕
Martins may have kidnapped him for payback
马丁斯可能为了报仇绑♥架♥了他
or to take him to Red John.
或是为了把简带去给血腥约翰
Either way, we need to find them.
不管怎样 都得找到他们
Martins is a Sacramento girl.
马丁斯来自萨克拉门托
I want systematic searches of old residences,
系统地搜查她旧宅
old friends, old coworkers.
旧友和她以前的同事
You all have information packets.
你们已经拿到她的资料了
Study them, and when you're done,
好好看看 研究清楚后
contact myself or Agent Kirkland for your assignments.
联♥系♥我或者柯克兰探员给你们分配任务
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's start with Lorelei's mother. Okay.
从劳拉蕾的妈妈开始吧 好
I wonder where they're going.
我很好奇他们要去哪里
I'm gonna make a fire.
我去生火
So, what's this about?
怎么回事
Your daughter broke out of prison this morning.
今天早上你女儿越狱了
Oh great. Of course.
棒极了 不是她还有谁
Have you had any contact with-- with Lorelei recently?
您最近和劳拉蕾有联♥系♥吗
Lorelei hasn't contacted me in years.
劳拉蕾已经很多年没联♥系♥过我了
Thankfully.
谢天谢地
When she does,
她要是联♥系♥我
it's always trouble. Always.
那就肯定有麻烦 总是这样
We have reason to believe that Lorelei has taken a hostage.
有证据表明她可能挟持了人♥质♥
His life could be in danger.
人♥质♥可能有生命危险
Do you have any information that you could give us
您能提供什么信息
about where we could find her?
好让我们找到她吗
Any, uh, old friends?
比如 她有什么旧友
Favorite places?
或者最喜欢的地方吗
Nope. I don't have anything to do with her,
没有 我的事与她无关
and she doesn't have anything to do with me.
她的事也与我无关
Do you have any insight
您觉得
as to how she became this way?
她为什么会变成这样呢
Lorelei only ever cared about Lorelei.
劳拉蕾唯一关心的就是自己
What are you gonna do with a kid like that?
能把这样的孩子怎么办呢
Well, you don't feel at all responsible for her?
对于她 你觉得自己完全没有责任吗
Now there's a question from a woman without children.
一个没孩子的女人也敢问出这种话
I've satisfied all my duties
我履行了当母亲的
and responsibilities of motherhood.
所有义务和责任
I mean, look around. Lorelei grew up in a beautiful home.
看看周围 劳拉蕾在美满的家庭长大
She could be anything.
她的未来有无限可能
Is this your father?
这是你父亲吗
That's my husband. He's away in Munich.
这是我丈夫 他去慕尼黑了
He's away a lot?
他总是不在家吗
Yes.
是的
Oh. Figures.
猜出来了
I don't like your tone.
你的语气不太友好
Dana, your daughter is the mistress of a psychopathic killer,
丹娜 你女儿是变♥态♥杀手的情妇
yet you have no information to give us
而对于她为什么会这样
about how or why she got that way.
你却只字不提
Frankly, I don't care if you like my tone.
坦白说 我不在意你喜不喜欢我的语气
To hell with you, lady.
见鬼去吧 小姐
What happened to her?
她身上发生了什么事
Get out of my house.
给我出去
Thank you.
谢谢
You should try it.
你应该试试
Water's lovely.
海水让人心情愉快
Uh, quickly--go and hide yourself behind those rocks.
快 快躲到那些石块后面
Hello, young man.
你好 年轻人
How you doing?
你还好吧
Was that your campfire?
那是你的生的火吗
No, officer.
不是 警官
I'm not an officer. I'm a park ranger.
我不是警官 我是公园管♥理♥员♥
So no gun, huh?
那么就没枪了 是吧
Right.
对
Campfires are illegal on this beach without a permit.
未经许可在这个沙滩上生火是违法的
Well, it... it's not mine.
那 那不是我生的
Are you okay, sir? You seem a little nervous.
没事吧 先生 你似乎有点紧张
Never better.
我好得不得了
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
No. She's, uh...
不是 她
Hi, officer! I'm over here!
警官 我在这里
I'm sorry. I can't come out!
很抱歉 我不能出来
I don't have any clothes on.
我没穿衣服
Yeah, well, public nudity's prohibited on state beaches.
州立海滩可是不许裸奔的
Yes, uh, I'm sorry! It won't happen again!
抱歉 我下回不会了
Promise, it-- it won't happen again.
保证不会了
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
Okay.
好吧
You folks have a nice day.
你们好好玩吧
Yeah.
好
No campfires.
不许生火
So where to now?
现在去哪
North to Canada?
向北去加拿大
South to Mexico? I'm flexible.
还是向南去墨西哥 任君差遣
I know a place where no one will find us.
我知道一个没人能找到我们的地方
Take the I-60 east, but I gotta change my look first.
走60号♥际公路 不过我要先换个衣服
Find a convenience store.
找个便利商店
I like the take-charge attitude.
我喜欢你的女王范
No, you don't.
才怪
I do.
真的
Clearly, you've taken care of someone in your life.
显然 你以前一直在照顾某人
Made all the decisions. Acted the adult.
扮演大人的角色 做所有的决定
I'm guessing you had a vain, selfish,
我猜你有个虚荣的 自私的
and controlling mother.
控制欲很强的妈妈
But you found the strength to pull away.
但是你想办法摆脱了她
Does she resent you for that?
她是不是因此很恨你
Patrick, do you really want to get to know me?
派翠克 你真的想了解我吗
Of course.
当然
Give the act a rest.
那就别装模作样的
What? I-I wasn't...
什么 我没
Yes, you were.
你有
Okay.
好吧
I knew it.
我就知道
Soon as I heard that kidnapping report on my radio.
从无线电里听到绑♥架♥的报告我就想到了
I called it in.
我上报了
This is the young man I talked to.
跟我说话的是这个年轻人
Was there a woman with him?
是不是有个女人和他在一起
Yes, there most certainly was.
是的 我肯定
Only I didn't see her on account of she was naked.
不过因为她没穿衣服我就没看到她
At least that what she said.
她是这么说的
She was behind that rock there where she was changing.
她在那块石头后边换衣服
The young man got kind of jumpy.
这年轻人有点神经质
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表