剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, no, 'cause, uh...
不是 因为
I have the key. Come on.
我有钥匙 来吧
It was locked this morning.
今早门还锁着呢
No, it's just theft and illegal entry.
不行 这是盗窃和非法入侵
Ladies first.
女士优先
What makes you so certain
你凭什么这么确定
that the killer works at Wintergrove Realty?
凶手在冬林房♥产工作
Imagine, Lisbon--
想象一下 里斯本
For a mere 20% down, all this could be yours.
只需八折 这些全都能属于你
Fully furnished,
全套家私
lavishly equipped.
精♥装♥修
Lacking only one thing.
只差一样东西
What?
什么东西
Well, isn't it obvious that there should be
很显然这里应该有一条
a lovely, decorative rug right here,
可爱的 装饰性的小毛毯
pulling the whole room together?
才能让这间屋子完美无缺
The other model had a rug right here.
另一个样♥板♥房♥♥就有条小毛毯
So that's what the killer used to soak up the blood
于是凶手就是用毛毯擦拭血迹
and get the body out of here?
然后把尸体搬离这里的
Precisely.
犀利
We should wait in here.
我们就在这里等着
Oh, here. Do you want a drink?
这儿 你想喝点什么
That still doesn't prove
这还是不能证明
that the killer is a Wintergrove employee.
凶手就是冬林房♥产的员工
Well, if it wasn't,
如果不是的话
why wouldn't they just leave the body here?
他们为什么不索性把尸体丢在这里
Uh, what's the motive?
动机是什么
Something happened at the company retreat,
公♥司♥年会上发生了变故
Something that... What?
某种... 什么
Well, we will ask whoever comes through that front door.
我们可以问问待会从前门进来的人
Down. Really?
蹲下 不是吧
Come on.
快
What?
怎么了
It's okay. You were talking in your sleep.
没事 你刚才说梦话了
I was?
是吗
And drooling a little.
还流了点口水
W-well, what did I say?
我说了什么
Well--someone's coming.
有人来了
Bosh. What?
怎么是波什 什么
That doesn't make sense. Why?
不合情理 为什么
He's lazy.
他生性懒惰
Traffic's crazy out there. Didn't think I make it on time.
车堵疯了 我还以为没法准时赶到了
Phipps?
菲普斯
He and Bosh hate each other.
他和波什水火不容
Gentlemen.
先生们
Did you get it?
你弄到钱了吗
Yeah. It took some doing.
弄到了 花了不少力气
Make up it all. Cash is in the bag.
想方设法凑齐了 钱在包里
Well I guess we'll just wait.
那就只能等着了吧
Dilmer?
迪马
The consensus builder.
是他统一了战线
I don't like this. I got a bad feeling about this.
我讨厌这样 我有一种不祥的预感
Stop your whimpering. You got a better idea? - Screw you!
别发牢骚了 你有更好的办法不成 去你的
Hey, knock it off. Screw you, I
停 别吵了 去你的 我...
Knock it off! Both of you.
闭嘴 都给我闭嘴
We gotta stick together here. No more squabbling.
我们得团结一心 别再吵了
Evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 先生们
What are you doing here?
你们来干什么
Catching killers.
抓凶手
But the letter...
可那封信...
He wrote the letter, you idiot!
信是他写的 蠢材
Ah, you're a quick study there, Phipps.
还是你反应最快 菲普斯
Quick enough to know there isn't a law in the land
我起码知道 国内没有一条法律
that's gonna convict us of murder
会因为我们屈从于一封
based off of our compliance with a vague letter.
含糊的威胁信就定我们的谋杀罪
That is not entirely true.
不完全是这样
We have motive. How do you figure?
我们掌握了犯罪动机 你们怎么发现的
You know Lem started reading the Carrington Gazette
你知道莱姆从年会回来后
when he came back from the retreat?
开始看《卡林顿公报》了吗
He was particularly interested in a story
他对一个失踪的猎人的故事
about a missing hunter.
颇感兴趣
But the hunter wasn't just missing, was he?
可那名猎人不仅是失踪了 对吧
He was dead.
他死了
We don't know anything about a hunter.
我们不知道什么猎人
Okay.
好吧
Yeah. Thanks, Bosh.
谢谢 波什
You can go. We'll be in touch.
你可以走了 我们会再联♥系♥你
What?
什么
Thank you for your assistance. We can handle this.
谢谢你的协助 接下来我们会妥善处理
Wait. Wait a minute. You cut a deal?
等等 等一下 你和他们达成协议了
No, no, no, of course not-- I don't know--
不不不 当然没有 我不知道
I have no idea what they're talking about.
我不知道他们在说什么
Then tell me why you get to go!
那你说 为什么你可以走了
You really think Bosh is the kind of guy
你们真以为波什是那种
that's gonna sit around and take the rap
坐以待毙 放着你们俩笨蛋不利用
when you two dopes are available?
而为你们背黑锅的人吗
Tell me you didn't sell us out.
告诉我你没出♥卖♥♥♥我们
No, no, he's messing with you!
没 没有 他在混淆视听
Then what did you say?! What did you say?!
那你说了什么 你说了什么
He's messing with you, jackass!
他在挑拨离间 蠢货
Correct.
没错
I was just messing with you.
我只是在挑拨离间
Lisbon, arrest these clowns.
里斯本 把这些小丑给抓回去
Put your hands on your heads now!
立刻把双手放在脑后
The wheelbase and tire pattern of your S.U.V.
你的越野车的轴距和轮胎图案
match the tracks at the golf course.
和高尔夫球场的轮胎印相吻合
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
Tell me what happened.
说说事发经过吧
It was an accident.
那是场意外
We were up in Carrington for the retreat.
我们当时正在卡林顿参加年会度假
Dilmer, Phippsy, Lem, and I were out in the--the woods.
迪马 菲普斯 莱姆和我在树林里
You know, drinking a little, shooting a little,
喝点小酒 打打猎
blowing off steam.
宣泄情绪
Did Lem go shooting with you?
莱姆和你们一起打猎了吗
No. Said he used enough guns.
没 他说以前用够枪了
He drank up more than his share of beers, though.
但他倒是喝了很多啤酒
Then Bosh...
然后波什...
Sees this tree branch move about 50 yards away.
看到五十码开外的地方有树枝在动
Thinks it's a deer.
以为是只鹿
And he starts shooting.
然后他就开枪了
I know!
我知道
Get down!
蹲下
And we all start shooting.
然后我们都开枪了
Yeah, baby! Whoo!
好样的 宝贝
All right! It's mine!
好了 是我的了
I got me a deer!
我打中了只鹿
I hit it! Whoo-hoo!
我打中了
We go to see what we got.
去看看我们的战利品
It was a man.
结果发现是个人
Everyone started freaking out, you know?
大家都开始慌了
Lem wanted to go to the police.
莱姆想去报♥警♥
It was an accident, he reasoned.
他想论述是那只是个意外
But I know that wasn't a real option.
但我知道这种解释根本站不住脚
I'm a lawyer. I know what happens.
我是律师 这种事我很清楚
We'd be in for years of legal hell,
我们会打上数年的法律官司
millions in lawyers' fees.
花上上百万的律师费
So Lem agreed to hide the body.
所以莱姆同意藏尸
We all agreed. As a team.
我们都同意了 作为一个团队
As a family.
作为一家
It was the best thing for all of us.
这么做对我们大家都好
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表