剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没事的
No one knows you're here.
没人知道你在这里
Shall we go another round?
我们可以进入下一轮了吗
I did some work
我为那些家伙
for these guys.
做过些事情
I'd buy some stuff with their bills
我用他们的假♥钞♥买♥♥东西
and then return it for cash.
然后再把东西兑现给他们
I don't care about your criminal offenses.
我不关心你的罪行
I want to know what Summer Edgecombe was doing there.
我只想知道桑玛·埃德康贝在那做什么
Oh, dude... these are not good people.
老兄 那些人可不是什么善类
They--they scare me.
他们恐吓我
I was dropping off some cash,
我是去送现金给他们的
but I was a little light,
但是钱有点不够
and I thought they'd be chill
所以我想 如果我带个孕妇过去
if I brought a pregnant lady.
他们就会克制些
You're an idiot, Chuck. And I need names.
你个蠢货 恰克 给我名字
Everything you know about that counterfeit ring.
以及你知道的和假♥钞♥团伙有关的每件事
And if I can't remember?
如果我记不清了呢
Do you need another enemy?
你还想再树敌吗
Researchers consistently fail to understand
研究人员总是没法理解
the importance of their own work.
他们工作的重要性
Is that why you spy on people?
因此你就暗中监视他们
We have every right to maintain
我们有权监督
operational oversight of our employees--
员工的工作过程
Freelancers included.
自♥由♥职业的也包括在内
Maybe legally speaking.
那只是从法律的角度上讲
How do you feel about it, Francesca?
你对此有何感想 弗朗西斯卡
Well-- I chose not to inform Francesca
我给皮尔斯的指令
of my instructions to Pierce.
从未告知过弗朗西斯卡
So you don't trust your executives, either?
这么说 你同样不信任你的主管们
I wonder if there's hidden microphones in your office.
我想没准你的办公室里也有窃听器呢
There's not.
没有
There's not, Francesca.
绝对没有 弗朗西斯卡
Of course.
那当然
We'll find out soon enough.
我们很快就会知道了
We're working on getting a warrant
我们正在申请搜查令
to obtain your security recordings.
以获取你们的安保记录
Uh, excuse me.
打断一下
Olivier Gans--are you familiar with him?
奥利维尔·冈斯 你们跟他熟吗
Very clandestine.
非常隐秘的人物
That looks like Jeremy's writing.
看上去像是杰里米的笔迹
Yeah, we found it among his papers.
我们在他的笔记里找到的
W-we have reason to believe that
我们有理由相信
he and this Gans guy were in contact.
他和这个冈斯有过接触
And you ask if I trust my people?
你还问我是否信任属下吗
Do you think Jeremy was shopping around Turbo Wolf?
你们认为杰里米准备出♥售♥快♥感♥狼
Well, maybe. This guy's very connected.
有可能 这家伙的人脉很广
He deals all over the globe.
世界各地都有生意
And this code?
那这串代码是什么
Well, yeah. W-we're stumped.
那个啊 我们也搞不懂
Maybe somebody on your team can get to the bottom of it.
没准你的手下有谁能搞清楚
When is Jeremy's memorial?
杰里米的追悼会是什么时候
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
Sorry for the intrusion.
抱歉打搅各位了
D.D.A. Ardiles. Charles Calloway.
副地检官 查尔斯·卡洛威
Agent cho, always a pleasure.
周探员 又见面了
You can call me Chuck.
你可以叫我恰克
Ah, I think I will. Chuck.
我想我会的 恰克
So... we looked into some of the names you gave Agent Cho.
我们对你提供给周探员的名字进行了调查
If these, uh, claims hold water,
如果这些信息真实可靠
this counterfeiting ring you're hooked into
你所交代的这个假♥钞♥团伙
is quite extensive.
可能牵涉甚广
Well, dude, these guys run California, okay?
哥们 整个加州都是他们的地盘好不
And you're prepared to inform on them?
那你现在准备告发他们
Yeah.
没错
Well, I mean, for the right price.
我是说 只要价钱合理
Let me guess. Full immunity.
让我猜猜 完全豁免权
I can't do time, man.
我不能坐牢 伙计
Oh, yeah. Uh...
好吧
Uh, Summer Edgecombe--
桑玛·埃德康贝
I only come on board if she walks.
只有放了她 我才会开口
Now the picture comes into focus.
好 现在进入问题的焦点环节
Look, Summer wasn't involved.
听着 桑玛与此无关
She was just there when the raid went down.
她只是在警方突袭时碰巧在那
Wasn't Summer Edgecombe a former C.I. herself?
桑玛·埃德康贝以前不是线人吗
She proved to be an asset to the CBI on many occasions.
没错 她在加调局的多起行动中起到重要作用
Nothing else?
没别的了吗
You and Summer?
你和桑玛
Look, are you gonna make a deal or not?
你到底做不做交易
It's always something with you guys.
你们这些人总能闹出点事
You know what? I wasn't looking forward
知道吗 无论怎样
to prosecuting a pregnant woman anyhow.
我都没兴趣起诉一个孕妇
Welcome aboard, Chuck.
欢迎加入 恰克
We'll draw up the paperwork.
我们会拟好相关文件的
Say what you will about hippies.
不管你怎么说这些嬉皮士
They throw a good funeral.
他们还真办了场不错的葬礼
Sure, if classical guitar is your bag.
当然 要是你喜欢古典吉他的话
So did you get that puzzle box open?
那个谜盒 你打开了吗
Yes. Magnets.
是的 用磁铁
Magnets.
磁铁
He would have loved that you figured that out.
他若知道你破解了这个谜题 一定会很高兴
He didn't have a lot of people that could play at his level.
他很少能遇到和他旗鼓相当的人
Yeah, well, that's a curse some of us live with.
没错 那是我们与生俱来的诅咒
Uh, excuse me, please.
抱歉 失陪了
Hey, nice of you to come.
很高兴你能来
Well, I had some business in the area.
我在附近要办点事
Thought I'd stop by, show my respects.
我想我该过来一趟 以示哀悼
Some business? You have a lead?
办事 你有线索了吗
Uh, it's okay. You can trust Carson.
没事的 你可以信任卡森
Well, we have a...
我们有一条...
confidential but, uh, very solid lead.
机密但是很可靠的线索
Olivier Gans? Who's that?
奥利维尔·冈斯 那是谁
He's a big-time pharmaceutical buyer.
他是个一流的制药公♥司♥采购商
Uh, shady character, deep pockets,
是个可疑人物 财力雄厚
smoke-filled rooms.
权集一身
Was Jeremy trying to sell our strains?
杰里米是打算把我们的新种给卖♥♥了
Did you know about this?
你知道这事
What? No. No, I swear.
什么 我发誓 我不知道
We'll find out soon enough
只要我们破解了杰里米的代码
when we can crack Jeremy's code.
一切就水落石出了
Uh, please excuse me.
失陪了
Hi, Lisbon.
你好 里斯本
I don't know what game you're playing,
我不知道你打算耍什么把戏
but I think you're getting carried away
但我认为你把奥利维尔·冈斯的事
with this Olivier Gans thing.
编得太过火了
How so?
为什么这么说
I-I just got a call from the vice president
我刚接到一个什么
of something or other of J.G. Allen Enterprises.
JG艾伦烟草公♥司♥的副总裁的电♥话♥
They're up in arms about Gans. Really?
他们对冈斯的事大为光火 是吗
They think he's trying to steal Turbo Wolf.
他们认为他是想窃取快♥感♥狼
Well, he hasn't yet, but he might soon.
他暂时还没有 不过可能快了
We should meet at his hotel.
我们该去他住的酒店见他
The imaginary man has a hotel?
这个虚构的人还住酒店
That's right.
对
Is this hotel imaginary, too?
这个酒店不会也是你虚构出来的吧
Oh, no, very real.
不 非常真实
It's, uh, the Vista in Clearlake.
就是克里尔雷克的远景酒店
I'll meet you there in an hour. Bye.
我们一个小时后在那见 再见
Jeremy was killed for his seeds.
杰里米因为他的大♥麻♥种子而被害
But the killer's faced with a problem.
但凶手显然会面临着这样一个问题
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表