剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Local family man, married.
是本地人 已婚
Owns a locksmith shop in El Dorado Hills. Clean record.
在埃尔多拉多希尔斯开了一个锁匠铺 没有前科
All right, let's go talk to the wife.
好 我们去找他妻子谈谈
This has to be a mistake.
一定是搞错了
Will is a-a locksmith, not a killer. He--
威尔是个锁匠 不是凶手 他...
He was on a house call, fixing a rusted dead bolt.
他接到电♥话♥ 上门去修一个绣死了的门锁
The key snapped off in the lock.
说是钥匙断在锁眼里了
Your husband was part of a 2-man team
你丈夫是两人团伙之一
that broke into a residential home.
入侵了一所民宅
He brought his gun, and he fired at our agent.
他带了他的枪 向我们的探员开了枪
If Will did that, then somebody made him.
如果威尔真那样做了 那一定是有人逼他的
Yea--maybe they were holding a gun on him.
对 也许是有人用枪指着他
That's possible, right?
有可能的 对吗
When was the last time you saw your husband, ma'am?
你最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候 夫人
When he left the house last night at 11:00.
昨晚十一点他离开家的时候
Did you see him take his gun?
你看到他带枪了吗
Do you know anyone who might have hired your husband
你知道有谁有可能雇佣过你丈夫
to break into a safe?
去撬保险箱吗
Oh, no.
没有
What is happening here?
到底发生了什么
I have suspected a security leak inside CBI for months.
几个月来 我一直怀疑加调局内部存在安全漏洞
Too many high-profile suspects evading arrest.
有太多重要的疑犯逃脱了拘捕
Really?
真的吗
Haven't noticed.
我没注意到
Well, that's because you stop at nothing
那是因为你不惜一切代价
to close cases for your team.
只求为你们组侦破案子
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Other CBI agents, they have, uh, principles.
其他的加调局探员 他们更有原则
I leaned into that one.
我不一样
Miguel leyva.
这位是米格·莱文
Sinaloa cartel.
锡那罗亚[墨西哥地名]犯罪集团的
He controls drug corridors throughout the east bay.
他控制着整个东海岸的毒品交易市场
Two months ago, a CBI task force was set for a bust.
两个月前 加调局的一支特遣队奉命前去搜查
And when they raided his warehouse,
当他们突击他的仓库时
three tons of cocaine disappeared without a trace.
三吨♥可♥卡♥因♥却已不翼而飞
Someone in the CBI tipped him off?
加调局里有人给他通风报信了
Him and others before him.
给他和之前的很多人
That was my instinct, and it was confirmed
之前只是我的直觉 直到抓到了此人
by the arrest of this man.
一切就都得到了证实
Tommy Volker.
汤米·沃克
Now, he was always a step ahead of your team,
他总是比你们小组领先一步
and I found out why.
我找出了原因
He had a secret cell phone account.
他有一个秘密的手♥机♥号♥码
Now, in the days before his arrest,
在他被逮捕前几天
that number was called six times...
那个号♥码被呼叫过六次
from inside CBI.
都是从加调局内部打出的
Well, at least you have a suspect.
至少你已经有嫌疑人了
Of which I am not aware.
可我不知道是谁
The thief who got away.
那个逃跑了的盗贼
Huh? You find the thief,
只要找到那个盗贼
you find the leak.
就能找出是谁泄的密
Before tonight. That's when my blackmailer
得赶在今晚之前 否则勒索我的人
will expose the truth about me.
就会把我的秘密公之于众
Well, like you said, I'll stop at nothing.
如你所说 我会不惜一切代价
You know what's in that box, Patrick.
你清楚那盒子里装着什么 派翠克
What do you th-think of me?
那你会怎么样看待我
Y-you...
你嘛
you're gonna have to be a little more, uh, specific.
你得问得具体点
Am I a monstrosity to you?
你觉得我是怪物吗
A monstrosity?
怪物
No.
不
I mean...
我是说
you're--you're interesting and you're complex.
你很有趣 也很复杂
I am?
我吗
And obviously creative. Tupperware...
而且很有创意 特百惠盒子
Well, I suppose that's true.
我猜确实是这样
I've been afraid to ask that until now.
之前我一直不敢问这个问题
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Found something.
有线索了
Nine years ago, LaRoche's mother was physically
九年前 拉罗彻的母亲曾遭受
and sexually assaulted.
殴打与性侵犯
The attack lasted two hours.
侵犯持续了两个小时
She said she begged for mercy the whole time,
她说自已一直在不停地求饶
but... her rapist just ignored her.
但强♥奸♥犯完全充耳不闻
Wow. Did she survive?
她还活着吗
Three months later, she took her life.
三个月后 她自杀了
Oh... poor LaRoche.
可怜的拉罗彻
What does all this have to do with a Tupperware container?
这跟那个特百惠盒子有什么关系
What if there was evidence inside?
说不定里面装的是证据呢
Scott Saynay.
斯科特·塞内
The man convicted of raping LaRoche's mother.
这个人因强♥奸♥拉罗彻的母亲被定罪
He's serving a 12-year sentence in Folsom.
他被判在福尔松监狱服刑十二年
Uh... what if LaRoche planted evidence
有没有可能是拉罗彻捏造了证据
to assure his conviction?
以确保他被定罪
Hmm. Like what?
怎么捏造
I don't know. His mother's blood?
我也不清楚 比如说通过他母亲的血
I mean, it says here that
这里说唯一一个将塞内
the only physical evidence
和案件联♥系♥起来的证据
linking Saynay to the crime is her blood on his clothes.
是他衣服上有他母亲的血迹
Why would LaRoche wnat to keep that?
为什么拉罗彻要留着这份证据
Maybe he thought he'd need it again
也许他觉得如果塞内提起上诉的话
if Saynay got out on appeal.
这个证据还有用
Oh... this is crazy.
这太疯狂了
How can the boss possibly expect us to solve this?
头儿怎么会指望我们来破这个案子
I don't know,
我不知道
but I really want to know what's in that box.
但我很想知道那盒子到底装着什么
Yeah, me, too. I wonder if he knows.
我也是 我想知道他是否知道
Hi. Can I get a medium coffee, please?
请给我一杯中杯咖啡
Lisbon. I was looking for you.
里斯本 我一直在找你
Hey, Brenda.
布伦达
Any developments on the LaRoche break-in?
拉罗彻家被闯入的案子有进展了吗
Not yet, no. Why?
没 还没有 怎么了
The head of our Internal Affairs Division
内务部的头儿
was shot inside his home this morning.
今早在自己家中遭到枪击
We need to get out in front of the case.
我们得尽快解决这个案子
Well, that's what I'm trying to do.
我正在努力破案呢
I'm heading to the autopsy now.
正准备去验尸房♥
I mean from a public perspective.
我是从公众角度出发的
We can't allow people to believe
我们不能让民众认为
there's corruption brewing inside CBI.
在加调局内部存在腐♥败♥现象
Is that what people believe?
人们都这么想吗
There's been some chatter in the local blogosphere.
在本地博客圈有一些闲言碎语
I don't read blogs.
我不读博客
Well, you should.
你应该读一下
It's easy to forget, but we work in the state capital.
也许你不在意 但我们毕竟身处加州首府
Now I-I just came from Bertram's office.
我刚从伯特伦办公室出来
He agrees with me that a TV interview
他也同意接受电视采访
with a friendly reporter is a win-win for the bureau.
只要是一位友善的记者 这对局里是件双赢的事
Well, let's win.
那就这么做吧
I'll get back to you with details.
我回头把细节给你
No obstruction of the airway.
呼吸道没有阻塞
The mucosa of the epiglottis,
会厌 声门和主支气管的
glottis, and major bronchi are anatomic.
粘膜在结构上未受损伤
Thanks for coming by.
多谢你过来
Since when do we attend autopsies?
我们什么时候开始参加尸检了
Well, since we have a deadline
因为我们得在期限内确认
to confirm my diagnosis at the crime scene.
我在犯罪现场的分♥析♥是否正确
No injuries to the respiratory system that I can see.
据我所见呼吸系统没有受伤
Rheumatoid arthritis, right? And?
风湿性关节炎 对吗 还有呢
Well, this man... was at war with his body, Lisbon,
这个人在与自己的身体作斗争 里斯本
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表