剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Why the hesitation?
那你犹豫什么
Well, it's $5 million.
这可是五百万
I'm not just gonna go to the bank
我可不会就这么去银行
and then hand it over to him.
取出来送给他
I mean, there has to be a negotiation first.
肯定要先谈判
Which we will run.
这是我们的活
And we're gonna need your phone. The kidnapper contacted you.
并且我们需要你的手♥机♥ 绑匪联♥系♥过你
He'll probably do so again.
他可能还会联♥系♥你
Okay, maybe I wasn't clear before.
可能我之前没说清楚
If he knows that you guys are involved,
如果让他知道你们插手了
then Marcus and Pella are dead.
马库斯和佩拉就死定了
I have to protect my family. They're all I have.
我得保护我的家庭 他们是我的一切
I understand your concern,
我理解你的担忧
but this is a police matter now.
但这已经是警方的事了
We're gonna deal with the kidnapper from here on out.
现在起由我们来与劫匪周♥旋♥
No.
不
No, I'm not gonna have their blood on my hands, okay?
不行 我不会让他们死在我手上
Hard to argue with that.
这话说的在理
You are not leaving this house with that phone.
你不交出手♥机♥就别想出去
Fine. I'll stay.
行 我就留在这里
But nobody's touching my phone.
但是别想碰我的手♥机♥
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Mr. Goodwin!
古德温先生
Mr. Goodwin, open up.
古德温先生 开门
Open the door.
把门打开
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要打给我的律师
I'm not talking until he gets here.
他来之前我什么都不会说
Okay, we will break down this door if we are forced to!
如有必要我们是会破门而入的
I said, open up!
我说了 开门
Lisbon.
里斯本
Brenda.
布伦达
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Is there a PR issue?
有什么公共关系的问题吗
Can I speak with you?
能和你谈一谈么
Teresa, you can't break down that door.
特蕾莎 你不能破门进去
I need to access his e-mail and his phone.
我需要查看他的邮件和手♥机♥
Breaking down the door is not my first option,
破门不是我的最佳选择
but I don't have time to pull a warrant.
但我没有时间申请搜查令
That may be the case, but Director Bertram
也许是这样 但是伯特仑部长
is very concerned about the way we handle this one.
对这案子表达了高度重视
We need to be very gentle with the Goodwin family.
我们得对古德温一家礼貌有加
We'll discuss this later.
这个我们等会再谈
No, we can't. Do you see those press vans pulling up?
不 不行 你看到那些媒体直播车了吗
Marcus Goodwin is an
马库斯·古德温是五角大楼
important adviser for the pentagon.
举足轻重的顾问
His disappearance is a national security issue.
他的失踪危害到了国♥家♥安♥全♥
If we don't get him and his wife back,
如果我们不把他和他妻子救回来
Do you know what happens?
你知道会发生什么吗
We are gonna get him back.
我们会把他救回来的
Yes, I'm sure that we will,
我相信这点
but if we don't and we treat Isaac badly,
但如若失败还如此怠慢艾萨克
he's gonna kill us in the media.
他会利用媒体让我们死得很难看
Kill us.
死得很难看
You've got your problems, I've got mine.
你有麻烦 我也有
Well, then I'm sorry to do this to you, Teresa.
那就别怪我不客气了 特蕾莎
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Calling Director Bertram.
给伯特仑部长打电♥话♥
Fine.
好吧
You win.
你赢了
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll tell if you steal one.
我会报告你偷东西的哦
May I see that?
我能看看吗
That's odd.
真奇怪
What?
怎么
They drank a 196♥4♥ lafite rothschild
他们喝的是196♥4♥年的法国拉菲红酒
With, uh, pizza.
配着 披萨
So?
所以呢
Well, these people are wine snobs.
这些人是葡萄酒行家
They have varietal specific stemware.
他们还有多种特制的高脚杯
They should know better.
不应该这么没品的
You happen to see a dog anywhere?
你在这附近看到过狗吗
Nope.
没有
Howard?!
霍华德
Where are you, boy?!
你在哪 孩子
Isaac?
艾萨克
I talked it over with my boss,
我和我上司谈了
and you're right.
你说得没错
You should be the one to deal with the kidnapper.
应该由你来跟绑匪交涉
Nobody's gonna take your phone.
没人会拿你的手♥机♥了
I feel bad that you're in there.
你在里边让我很不安
Isaac?
艾萨克
Lawyer!
律师
Hey, Howard, come on!
霍华德 过来
Come here! Hey!
到这来
How you doing?
你还好吗
Found ol' Howard out lounging by my pool.
我发现霍华德在我泳池边晒太阳呢
He's a sneaky one.
真是个小淘气
Does he get out a lot?
它经常跑出去吗
No. But he tries.
不 但它有这心
Marcus and Pella do a pretty good job
艾萨克和佩拉一直
of keeping him on the property.
很努力地看好它
I bet it was that gate, wasn't it?
我肯定是那道门的原因 对不对
Oh, why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Well, it's got a funny latch on it,
那上边门闩很奇怪
and it's hard to close if you're not used to it.
一般不熟悉的人很难关得上
Something about the Goodwins, huh?
古德温夫妇出了什么事对吗
Yeah. Uh, do you think you could watch Howard for me?
是的 能帮我看着点霍华德吗
Oh, not at all.
没问题
I really appreciate it. Thank you.
太感谢了 谢谢
See you, Howard.
再见 霍华德
Jane!
简
Just a minute!
马上
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Lisbon, I got something.
里斯本 我有头绪了
I need to get in touch with Isaac's lawyer.
我得联♥系♥上艾萨克的律师
What, you still can't get him out of there?
怎么 你还没把他哄出来吗
You can? Good luck.
你能吗 祝你好运
Yo! Isaac!
艾萨克
I got something to tell you.
我有话和你说
Marcus and Pella weren't kidnapped.
马库斯和佩拉没被绑♥架♥
Somebody else was.
被绑的另有其人
What? Who?
什么 是谁
Well, I don't know, but...
我不知道 不过
Unlike Marcus and Pella,
不像是艾萨克和佩拉
they don't know their bordeaux
他们分不清波尔多葡萄酒
from their cheap table plonk,
和劣等葡萄酒的区别
and they listen to country, not opera.
还有他们听的是乡村音乐而非歌♥剧
And unfortunately, they let Howard out.
更有甚者 他们让霍华德跑出去了
What did you say?
你说什么
Who the hell is Howard? Dog.
谁是霍华德 他们家的狗
Isaac!
艾萨克
What's going on here?
出什么事了
Marcus. What--
马库斯 怎么
We thought you were kidnapped!
我们都以为你们被绑♥架♥了
Well, not all of us.
别算上我
Uh, we've been hiking all weekend.
整个周末我们都在徒步旅行
It was a last-minute trip.
完全是一时兴起
We were at our place in the mountains.
我们一直都待在山上
There's no phone, no cell reception.
那里没电♥话♥ 也没手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
We had no idea.
我们什么都不知道
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表