剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Asked me if I had a gun.
问我是不是有枪
She probably had a gun on you the whole time.
估计她那时正拿枪瞄准你
That's what I figured.
我也是这么想的
And if he said one wrong word or tried to run--bam.
如果他说错话或者想跑就 呯
I mean, she would have shot us both dead.
她可能会把我们俩都打死
I'm just thankful he kept his head.
还好他保持住了镇静
Happen to see what kind of car they were driving?
你看到他们开的什么车了吗
Yes, sir. There was only one car on the bluff.
是的 崖边只有一辆车
A dark blue 1990s Dynasty Sedan.
深蓝色的90款王朝轿车
Stay low.
藏着点
Thank you.
谢谢
Scared you, didn't I?
吓到你了吧
No.
没有
Saw some cops. Spooked me.
看到几个警♥察♥ 吓到我了
Well, I'm glad I left you the keys.
幸好我把钥匙留给你了
You're gonna be a French honey blonde.
你得扮成法国金发甜心
How's that sound? Sure.
怎么样 好啊
Did you get snacks?
买♥♥零食了吗
Sure did.
当然
I have something to say.
我有事要说
Come in. Sit down, Dana.
进来坐吧 丹娜
What's going on?
怎么回事
Couldn't sleep last night.
昨晚没睡好
My husband mustn't know.
我丈夫不能知道这事
Mustn't know what?
不能知道什么事
I sold Lorelei's sister.
我卖♥♥了劳拉蕾的妹妹
Sister?
妹妹
I don't remember reading anything about a sister
我不记得档案里有写
in Lorelei's file.
劳拉蕾有个妹妹
Because I sold her.
那是因为我卖♥♥了她
All right, you're gonna have to help me out here, Dana.
好吧 那你得把话说明白了 丹娜
30 years ago, I didn't have the money to raise 2 girls.
三十年前 我没钱养活两个女儿
I had substance issues.
我滥用药物
Go on.
继续
So after...
所以当...
Their dad left...
当她们的父亲离开后
I just stopped functioning, you know?
我更是一点精力都没有了
And, um, Lorelei-- she was 5.
劳拉蕾当时五岁
And she held me up, you know?
是她让我强打起精神
But...
但...
Miranda-- that was her name...
米兰达 她叫米兰达
She was 2.
她才两岁
I mean, what was I gonna do with a 2-year-old?
我该拿一个两岁的孩子怎么办
What did you do?
你都做了什么
Well, I knew...
我认识...
I knew this rich... foreign couple,
我认识一对有钱的外国夫妇
who... childless.
他们没有孩子
So we made a deal under the table.
我们私下达成了一致
Why didn't they just adopt her?
他们为什么不收养她呢
We all wanted what we wanted, so we just got it done.
我们只是各取所取 所以我们就这么做了
What did you tell Lorelei?
你是怎么和劳拉蕾说的
I told her...
我告诉她...
I told her all kinds of stuff.
我把一切都告诉了她
I...
我...
And she never forgave me.
而她始终都不愿原谅我
I didn't realize it at the time,
我当时并没有意识到
but... that day...
但事实上...那天
I lost two daughters.
我失去了两个女儿
Not one.
而不是一个
You want me to get you a tissue?
要我拿张纸巾给你吗
Hey there.
你好
Looking for a room.
我想找个房♥间
Place to rest my weary bones.
休息下我疲倦的身躯
Been on the road since New Mexico.
我从新墨西哥州一路风尘仆仆赶来
It's $48 cash, $52 credit.
现金支付四十八块 刷信♥用♥卡♥五十二块
Oop. I'll be paying cash.
那我还是付现金好了
Okay.
好
You don't happen to have one without a television?
你们这不会碰巧哪间屋子没有电视吧
Uh, TV's busted in 13. No discount.
十三号♥房♥的电视是坏的 但是不打折
Okay.
好
Have a nice day.
过得愉快
We tried to have our own children.
我们想过自己要个孩子
I could not.
可我没法生育
Why didn't you just adopt legally?
为什么不合法领养个孩子呢
Well, I was on work visa from Romania.
我从罗马尼亚来的时候 拿的是工作签证
And we could not adopt until we were citizens,
在成为美国公民之前 我们没法领养孩子
and that takes years.
而取得公民权要很久
Mr. Kirkland, this is Marta and Virgil Roman.
柯克兰先生 这是玛塔和维吉尔·罗曼
They're just telling me how they
他们正在告诉我他们为何
came to buy Miranda Martins.
要买♥♥米兰达·马丁斯
You had to see her.
你得看看她当时的处境
She was in a bad situation.
她当时的处境很糟
Virgil and I knew we could give her a life
而我和维吉尔可以给她
full of love and opportunity.
充满爱与机遇的一生
But she turned out to be a very troubled girl.
但她却变成了一个问题女孩
Very unhappy.
真是太不幸了
So when she was in high school,
所以 她上高中的时候
we sent her to a therapist,
我们带她去看了医生
And she remembered a lot of things
我们原以为有些事情她早就忘记了
we thought she had forgotten.
结果她都还记得很清楚
Her mother?
她的妈妈
No.
不是
She remembered only one name--
她只记得一个名字
Lorelei.
劳拉蕾
Of course, we found her sister Lorelei
于是 我们找到她的姐姐劳拉蕾
and reunited them.
让她们团聚
The sisters were so happy, and they were so close.
她们是那么开心 那么亲密无间
You've never seen two sisters who were closer.
从没见过哪对姐妹那么亲密的
Where is Miranda now? We need to talk to her.
米兰达现在在哪 我们要和她谈谈
She... she was murdered.
她...她被谋杀了
She's dead.
她已经死了
That's a shame that the tv doesn't work.
真可惜 电视机是坏的
Thanks for the dress.
谢谢你弄来裙子
Oh, it's my pleasure.
荣幸之至
So, listen, uh...
听着
You gonna tell me where we're going?
你能告诉我我们要去哪里吗
To a cabin my sister and I used to go to.
去一个以前我和我妹妹常去的小木屋
You have a sister?
你有个妹妹
I did.
曾经
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Don't be.
不用这样
Her death was a gift, sort of.
从某种程度上讲 她的死是上苍赐予我的礼物
You want to explain that?
你想跟我说说原因吗
You wouldn't understand.
你是不会理解的
Well, you could try me.
你可以试试看
I mean, I-I'd like to understand.
我想知道原因
In case you haven't noticed, healing is not my strong suit.
你也注意到了 愈合心灵创伤可不是我的强项
Losing my sister brought me into my full reality.
失去我妹妹将我完完全全带入了现实之中
I faced my deepest fear.
我直面了我内心最深的恐惧
I have complete awareness.
我彻底认识到
Nothing can hurt me.
没有什么可以伤害我
That's nonsense. Believe me.
这些都是胡扯 相信我
Things can hurt you.
你还是会受到伤害的
Try me.
说来听听
Mm. This beer is warm.
这啤酒是温的
I'll get some ice.
我去拿点冰块
Miranda was beautiful, like her sister.
米兰达跟她妹妹一样漂亮
What does the coroner's report say about the cause of death?
法医报告上她的死因是什么
Heatstroke.
中暑
After she was raped,
有人强♥暴♥了她以后
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表