剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I think they were seeing him privately also.
我想他们私下也和他联♥系♥过
A love doctor, huh?
情感医生
Some... Buddy... something, I don't know.
叫巴迪什么的 我不清楚
Um, Henner or...
亨纳尔 还是...
Buddy Hennings?
巴迪·亨宁斯吗
He has a talk radio show--
他主持一档脱口广播节目
"Prescription for love with Buddy Hennings."
"巴迪·亨宁斯为您提供爱情良药"
What?
怎么了
I've listened to it in my car a few times.
我在车里听过几次
All right. I'll go talk to Buddy Hennings,
好吧 我去找巴迪·亨宁斯谈谈
The love doctor, and you check out the shady bakery.
那位情感医生 你去查可疑的面包店
Van Pelt and Rigsby can handle that.
范佩尔和瑞斯比可以搞定
I'll go to the radio station with you.
我和你去广播电台
Ahh... that's 'cause you're a fan.
因为你是个粉丝
I am not!
我才不是
Look, I just think he's a viable lead.
我只是觉得他算个线索
It's all right, Lisbon.
得了 里斯本
We all have our guilty pleasures.
我们都有罪恶快♥感♥
Oh, this must be very exciting for you.
你现在肯定很激动
That's enough.
够了
Hey, Van Pelt. What'd you find out?
范佩尔 有什么发现
Turns out one of the ex-cons at the bakery was still selling drugs--
面包店里的一个前科犯仍在贩毒
a girl named Monica Suarez, 20.
一个叫莫妮卡·苏亚雷斯的女孩 二十岁
Missy found out and reported her to the bakery supervisor.
密西发现了 并向面包店老板举报
Well, what's Monica's deal?
莫妮卡犯过什么事
She's been in the system since she was 14.
她十四岁就开始犯事了
Vandalism, assault, dealing.
故意破坏 袭击 贩毒
She just got out of Chowchilla six months ago.
她六个月前刚从乔齐拉监狱出狱
Ah. Real sweetheart.
真够可以的
Yeah, that's what the bakery supervisor said.
是面包店老板说的
After Missy reported Monica, Missy's tires were slashed.
密西举报莫妮卡后 密西的车胎就被扎了
She said she saw Monica following her around a few times.
她说她看到莫妮卡跟踪过她几次
All right, you and Riggs go and pick her up.
你和瑞斯比去把她带回来
All right.
好的
Hi. We need to speak with Buddy Hennings.
我们想和巴迪·亨宁斯谈谈
If you want to be on the show,
如果想上节目
you have to fill out this form and take it to couples-intake.
填好表格 带去夫妻入口
Oh, we're not a couple. Please.
我们不是夫妻
What she means is ours is more of a platonic love.
她的意思是我们是精神恋爱
Buddy Hennings, please.
请问巴迪·亨宁斯在哪里
He's on the air.
他在录节目
Talk to his producer.
和他的制♥作♥人谈吧
She's a huge fan.
她是超级粉丝
She's a little-- very excited. Yeah.
她有点 太激动了
Sean, what I'm hearing from you
肖恩 按你所说
is that Lisa has become sexually cold
自从孩子出生后
ever since the baby was born.
丽萨就变得性冷淡了
Oh, excuse me. This--this isn't a good time.
不好意思 现在不太方便
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I'm agent Lisbon with the CBI.
我是加调局探员里斯本
This is Patrick Jane. Hi.
这位是派翠克·简 你好
We're investigating the murder of Missy Roberts.
我们在调查密西·罗伯茨的谋杀案
I'm--I'm sorry to hear about that, but we're live here.
我感到很遗憾 但是我们在直播
Come here, please.
过来这边
You have to excuse our producer Gary.
请原谅制♥作♥人盖里
He's a bit of a control freak.
他有点控制狂
Thinks everyone's out to ruin his show.
总以为人们都想毁了他的节目
Mm. Well, just 'cause he's paranoid
被害妄想症不代表
doesn't mean they're not out to get him.
没人想害他
Who are you? I'm Elizabeth Hennings.
您是哪位 我是伊丽莎白·亨宁斯
Hi. I'm Buddy's wife and manager.
我是巴迪的妻子兼经纪人
Uh, we heard about Missy. It's just awful.
我们听说密西的事了 太可怕了
We need to talk to Buddy.
我们得和巴迪谈谈
Okay, well, it's gonna be a little while, all right?
还需要一点时间 好吗
'cause we're in the middle of a segment,
因为我们正录到一半
then we have to shoot a promo for a webcast, so...
一会还要为一个网络节目拍一组广♥告♥
That's all right. We like to watch. Don't we?
没关系 我们喜欢看 对吧
...look at each other in the eye.
看着对方的眼睛
Look at this. Look at this. Please don't touch anything.
看这里 看这里 别碰好吗
No, I won't.
我不碰
Thank you, Mr. Lewis.
谢谢 路易斯先生
Monica's parole officer said it's the right address.
莫妮卡的假释官说这是正确的地址
So we keep waiting.
我们继续等吧
Yep.
是的
Stakeouts are the worst.
监视最无趣了
Wayne, is something wrong?
韦恩 发生什么事了
No. There's nothing wrong. I--
没有 什么也没发生 我...
I've been feeling kinda weird since you've been back.
你回来之后 我觉得有点奇怪
Yeah, you've been acting kind of weird.
你一直表现得很奇怪
What's up with that? It's just...
怎么了 只是
When you were in L.A., I had time to think...
当你在洛杉矶的时候 我有时间
about you. About us.
去想你 想想我们
Hmm. Okay.
好吧
And?
然后
Well, I mean, did you think about me at all?
你有没有想我
Of course I did.
当然想了
Wait--is that her on the left?
等下 左边那个是她吗
Uh, yeah. Come on.
没错 走吧
Monica Suarez?
莫妮卡·苏亚雷斯
CBI!
加调局
Get out of the way! Police!
让开 警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
Come here.
过来
Get your hands off me! I got nothing on me!
放开我的手 我身上什么都没有
Yeah, 'cause you threw your stash in the dumpster.
因为你把藏货扔垃圾箱里了
You good? Yeah, you?
你还好吗 是的 你呢
Yeah.
还好
Talk to me about Missy Roberts.
和我说说密西·罗伯茨
Who?
谁
She was murdered last night.
她昨晚被谋杀了
First I heard of it.
第一次听说
But you messed with her when she got you fired, right?
但是她让你被炒了 你和她有过节 对吗
I was still on parole. I-I needed that job.
我还在假释期 我需要那份工作
So you slashed her tires, stalked her?
所以你扎她的车胎 跟踪她
I-I just followed her around, you know, to freak her out.
我只是跟着她 想吓吓她
Oh, yeah? You see anything interesting?
发现什么有趣的事吗
Not really. I mean, you know, she went shoe shopping
没有 她去买♥♥鞋
and got Mani-Pedis a lot-- you know, rich lady stuff.
买♥♥了很多玛尼佩蒂 都是些有钱人买♥♥的名牌货
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里
I was at my cousin's quinceanera.
我在参加弟弟的成人礼
All night.
整晚
All right. Come on.
好了 起来吧
Let's go!
走吧
This is Buddy Hennings with "Prescription for love".
巴迪·亨宁斯"为您提供爱情良药"
We'll be back in ten minutes, right after the news.
十分钟后回来 先播放一段新闻
Buddy, these people are from CBI.
巴迪 他们是加调局的
They're, uh, here about Missy.
他们是为了密西的事来的
Buddy Hennings. Glad to help any way I can.
我是巴迪·亨宁斯 乐意帮忙
Buddy, we have a phone call with the publisher in about a half hour.
半个小时后 我们要给出版商打电♥话♥
So, if you all don't need me...
如果你们现在不需要我的话
Oh, by all means.
当然了
I know you're a busy man. We just have a few questions.
我知道你很忙 我们只有几个问题要问
Missy and Kip--they were on your show a while back?
密西和基普他们之前上过你的节目
Yes. Good people, both of them.
是的 他们俩人都不错
Some of the couples we get in here,
有一些上我节目的夫妇
they're really just here for their 15 minutes,
他们只是想走个形式
But I had a feeling that Missy really wanted
但是我觉得密西真的想
to work on her marriage.
挽救他们的婚姻
That's why I offered to see them privately.
所以我表示愿意与他们私下面谈
And when was the last time you saw them?
你最后一次见到他们是什么时候
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表