剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Specifically his hands.
特别是手部
Um, would you explain, doc?
你能解释下吗 医生
See the swelling and inflammation around the wrists?
看到手腕处的肿胀和炎症了吗
It created a compression of the medial nerve inside.
它会引起正中神经的压♥迫♥
Carpal tunnel, basically.
简单来说就是腕管综合症
Any repetitive use of the subject's hands
反复使用手部
would have caused great pain.
会导致剧痛
A locksmith who can't use his hands?
一个手部无法活动的锁匠
There's more.
不止呢
I noticed thickening and scarring of the pericardium--
我还注意到心包膜有增厚并瘢痕化的迹象
that's the sac-like structure around the heart.
心包膜就是心脏周围的袋状结构
You can see it here. I'll take your word for it.
从这里就能看出 我听你说就行了
Chronic chest pain and shortness of breath
这个人的生活充斥着慢性胸痛
were a way of life for this man.
和呼吸急促
Hmm. Thanks, doc.
谢谢你 医生
I don't get it. Why would somebody hire
我不明白 为什么会有人雇一位
a disabled thief to rob a safe?
残疾的盗贼去撬保险柜
Well, you wouldn't. Not knowingly.
你不会明白的 这不可意会
Now you said Parsons here owned a locksmith business?
你说帕森斯是做锁匠生意的
Yeah, with his wife.
对 和他妻子一起
I'd like to meet her.
我想见见她
Mom's been a wreck since your visit this morning.
今早你们来过后妈妈的状况就一直不好
She's taking the news really hard.
她很难接受这件事
She and my dad were crazy close.
她和我爸爸的感情非常深
Oh, we'll try to keep this brief.
我们会长尽量话短说的
Mom?
妈妈
The CBI agents want to ask you a few more questions.
加调局的探员想再问你几个问题
Okay, fine.
好吧
Jenna, this is Patrick Jane.
詹娜 这位是派翠克·简
Hi. I'm sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sarah, could you please make us some tea?
萨拉 你能给我们泡些茶吗
Please.
请坐
I told Sarah her father had been shot,
我告诉萨拉她父亲被枪杀了
but I didn't mention the robbery.
但没提抢劫的事
I'm counting on you to straighten that out.
我希望你们能查清楚
Oh, we're working on it.
我们正在努力侦破
Quite a safe collection your husband had.
你丈夫收藏了不少保险箱啊
Well, he had more.
他之前收藏得更多
But we had to sell some off
但之前经济衰退的时候
when the economy took a dive. Yeah.
我们不得不卖♥♥掉了一些 是啊
Yeah, well, most people collect for sentimental reasons.
大部分人收藏是出于感情需要
It's an attempt to trigger a fond memory.
试图唤醒某段美好记忆
I'm gonna guess--I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我来猜猜 我斗胆猜下
an guess that your husband's collection
你丈夫的第一件藏品
started with this little fella.
是这个小东西
Will found that when he was 7.
威尔在七岁时发现了它
It was locked,
当时它上了锁
so he was dying to know what was inside,
他非常想知道里面到底有什么
and he spent months trying every possible number combination
之后他花了几个月尝试一切可能的数字组合
until finally one misty morning, it opened.
直到一个起雾的早晨终于打开了它
What was inside?
里面有什么
I don't remember.
不记得了
That's a disappointment.
真是遗憾啊
No, Lisbon,
不 里斯本
it doesn't matter what was inside.
里面有什么并不重要
The exciting part is the mystery of not knowing.
令人兴奋的是那份未知的神秘感
It's what makes the journey memorable.
这才是最令人神往的部分
Will spent his entire career following that journey.
威尔穷尽毕生事业追逐这个目标
Mm-hmm. It's what made him become a locksmith.
他就是为此才成为一位锁匠
Jenna, we found out that he was losing the use of his hands.
詹娜 我们发现他的手部功能正在丧失
Why didn't you tell us about that earlier?
为什么你之前没告诉我们
I didn't think of it. You'd just told me
我没想起来 你当时刚告诉我
the man I spent my entire life with was dead.
与我相伴一生的男人去世了
Which I still don't understand.
我还是不明白为什么会这样
The first step is finding out
第一步是要查明
who he broke into that house with.
他是和谁一起入室抢劫的
Did he have any employees?
他有什么雇员吗
No. It was just Will.
没有 只有威尔一个人
He wanted to hire a good locksmith
他想过雇佣一个好锁匠
to cut down on his workload,
来减轻自己的工作负担
but he couldn't find anybody up to his standards.
但他找不到能达到自己标准的人
That's incredibly valuable.
这个非常值钱啊
You know about safes?
你懂保险箱吗
Do you have the combination for this?
你知道它的密♥码♥吗
No. Will kept those in his head.
不知道 威尔都记在脑子里
Hmm. I was hoping you'd say that.
我就想听到这个答案
Wait, what you're doing? Wait!
等等 你要干嘛 等下
Jane! Stop it!
简 住手
Mom! What's he doing?
妈妈 他在干什么
What are you, crazy?
你怎么回事 疯了吗
That's airtight!
这个是不透气的
Then you'd better get to work then.
那你最好赶快开工吧
Mom! We have to do something.
妈妈 我们得做点什么
What do we do?
现在怎么办
I've got it.
我来吧
How's she know how to do that?
她怎么懂如何开锁的
Your father was losing the use of his hands.
你父亲的手部功能正逐步丧失
He needed help, so he taught everything he knew
他需要帮助 所以把毕生所学都教给了
to the woman he trusted most.
他最信任的女人
How come I don't know this?
我怎么完全不知情
Well, I imagine your father was a proud man, too.
我猜你父亲也是个有些自傲的人
Too proud to let anyone know...
自傲到不能让别人知道
his wife was doing his job for him.
他的工作都是妻子帮助完成的
Et voila!
看吧
You're gonna have to come with us now.
你得和我们走一趟
Turn around. Put your hands behind your back.
转过身 把手放在背后
What, you're arresting her? for what?
你要逮捕她 为什么
Breaking and entering, safecracking, and armed robbery.
私闯民宅 撬窃保险箱 持械抢劫
That sound about right?
没错吧
I'm the one who opened your agent's safe.
是我撬开了你们探员的保险箱
It was a sargent and greenleaf lock,
是萨金特格林列夫锁
And they can take hours, and Will, just...
要打开很费时间和精力 但威尔
moving his fingers hurt so much.
连动动手指都会痛
And who hired you to break into agent LaRoche's home?
是谁雇你闯入拉罗彻探员家中的
Will never said.
威尔没说过
He just said somebody called and offered him a lot of money
他只告诉我有人打来电♥话♥ 给了一大笔钱
to open a residential safe.
让他去开一个私人寓所的保险箱
What were you asked to steal?
你们偷的是什么
A plastic container.
一个塑料盒子
I don't know what was in it. I didn't ask.
我不知道里边是什么 我没问
Where is it, ma'am?
那东西在哪 女士
Where's the container you stole?
你偷得的盒子在哪
We, um...
我们
We had a drop point.
我们有个交货点
A storm drain in woodley park.
是伍德利公园里的一个排水沟
When you left the shop this morning, I...
早上你们离开店里以后
Drove to the park and left the container.
我开车去公园 把盒子放到了那里
And you never looked inside?
你从没看过里边的东西吗
No. I just wanted it to be done with.
没有 我想快点了结这事
My husband lost his life over that stupid box.
我丈夫因为那破盒子连命都丢了
You think we're too late?
我们是不是太晚了
Never know unless you try.
不试试怎么知道
Did your contact say where the storm drain was?
你的线人有没有说排水沟在哪
Near a warning sign.
在一个警示牌附近
Someone's already been here.
已经有人来过这里了
There.
那边
CBI! Down on the ground!
加调局 趴在地上
Put your hands where I can see them! Down!
把手放在我能看到的地方 趴下
What'd I do? Now! On your knees! Get down now!
我犯什么事了 快点 跪下 快跪下
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表