剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
and other mental health issues that result from combat.
以及战争引起的其它精神健康问题
Must be busy.
那你们肯定挺忙的
Unfortunately, yes.
很遗憾 你说对了
There are a lot of people returning home with serious problems.
有很多人带着严重的问题从战场回来
And even minor T.B.I. can produce
即便轻微的创伤性脑损伤也能引起
sleep deprivation, emotional issues, memory impairment.
失眠 情绪问题和记忆损伤
What did Lucy do? She was a battle buddy
露西是做什么的 她作为战友
a medic, uh, paired with one patient
一名军医 在治疗过程中
for the course of treatment.
和伤员结成对子
She was great at it, very detail-oriented,
她做得很出色 非常注重细节
but also a huge heart.
但心气也很高
So you must have fought with her. Did you?
你一定和她有过争吵 对吗
Why do you say that?
你何出此言
Well, you're a man who's used to being obeyed,
你习惯于接受别人的服从
and she wasn't afraid to speak her mind.
而她却敢于发表意见
There must have been some fireworks.
摩擦是肯定少不了的
No. We disagreed sometimes. That happens.
不 我们有时会有不同意见 那很正常
Well, I imagine you've been under a great deal of stress
我能想象到你在离婚之后
since the divorce?
所承受的巨大压力
How do you know I'm divorced?
你怎么知道我离婚了
Well, there's a... number of signs.
有那么几处迹象
I mean, the obvious is, uh, the overuse of cologne.
最明显的是 你古龙水喷太多了
You could probably afford to be a little less liberal with that,
你下次或许可以喷得别这么大方
making my eyes water.
都有点呛眼睛了
Well... thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的建议
Uh, it's been a little over a year.
我离婚已经一年多点了
I'm doing quite fine, actually, thanks for asking.
我过得还算不错 谢谢你关心
Great.
那很好
Code red in building 21A.
21A楼 红色警报
Code red in building 21A.
21A楼 红色警报
Emergency personnel, please respond.
应急人员 请回应
Uh, what's a code red?
红色警报是什么
A fire.
就是火警
It--it's in another building.
是在别的楼里
The medics on duty in the hospital
医院里值班的军医
act as the basis E.M.T.s,
会作为基层急救人员行动
so they make an announcement in here.
所以才在这广播通知
Is--is there anything else?
还有什么要问的吗
Because, uh, I have patients to see.
因为我还有病人要接待
Doc? A little help?
医生 帮个忙呗
Speech and memory class.
语言记忆训练班
Down the hall left, and left again.
走到走廊尽头左拐 然后再左拐
Want someone to go with you?
需要有人陪你去吗
I got it. Thanks.
我知道了 谢谢
Memory impairment?
记忆损伤吗
Short-term memory's a real problem,
短期记忆缺失是真实存在的问题
things they've seen or heard just drop out.
他们看到或听到的东西 转眼就忘了
If you'll excuse me. Sure.
失陪了 好的
Well, come on.
快走吧
Why? Where?
干什么 去哪
Our 9-1-1 caller may not have run away from the phone.
打报♥警♥电♥话♥的人也许不是打完电♥话♥就走掉了
He may have forgotten about it. Let's go.
他可能忘记了 走吧
So we're gonna do an association exercise
我们要用你们椅子上卡片
using the cards that you found on your chairs.
来进行一个协作练习
It's all about making connection.
建立关联非常重要
Re-educating the brain to put things together.
重新训练大脑把事物整理起来
If I were to show you a picture like this one,
如果我向你们展示一张这样的图片
I want you to show me the picture from your cards...
我想让你们在卡片当中挑选一张
that matches or--
与之相匹配或者...
Yes? Uh, sorry for the interruption.
什么事 不好意思打扰一下
I'm Patrick Jane, this is Teresa Lisbon.
我是派翠克·简 这是特蕾莎·里斯本
We're with the CBI.
我们是加调局的
We're investigating the murder of Lucy Greene.
我们在调查露西·格林的谋杀案
And how can we help you?
我们能帮到你什么吗
We have a recording made the night of the murder.
我们有一份谋杀当夜的电♥话♥录音
Does anyone recognize this voice?
有人能认出这个声音吗
Uh, I'm... uh, I'm on Wyoga Lake Avenue...
我在怀俄加湖大道上
Uh, 20 meters north of the church--
教堂北面二十米左右
The St. Sebastian.
圣塞巴斯蒂安教堂
Somebody just cut her throat. There's blood all over.
她被人割开了喉咙 到处都是血
Sir, I need you to hold a moment
先生 我安排派车时
while I dispatch a car. Will you do that?
你先别挂电♥话♥ 可以吗
Yeah.
好的
That's my voice. That's me.
是我的声音 是我
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Pete Coen.
皮特·科恩
I don't remember any of that.
我根本不记得了
Pete, we need to talk to you.
皮特 我们需要和你谈谈
Could you come with me, please?
能跟我们走一趟吗
Uh, yeah, I guess.
可以吧
Yeah, that's fine, Pete.
是的 可以 皮特
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
All of you.
谢谢大家
Very much.
非常感谢
I'll wait.
我等着
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Hello, sir?
你好 先生
Now can you tell me your name?
现在能告诉我你的名字吗
Hello, sir?
喂 先生
Are you there?
还在吗
You forgot why you were there,
你忘记了你为什么在那
and you just walked away.
然后你就走开了
Sounds like something I'd do.
听起来像我会做的事
We found a date-stamped receipt
我们在你钱包里发现了
from a taco truck in your wallet.
一张印有日期的玉米卷快餐车的收据
It parks down the street from the crime scene.
它就停在案发现场的那条街上
It's dated from the night of the killing.
日期是案发当晚
What were you doing in town?
你当时在镇上干什么
Uh, walking. When-when I can't sleep, I go on walks.
散步 我睡不着觉的时候就散步
The church is 2 miles from the base.
教堂离基地两英里远
I've got nothing else to do, ma'am.
我没有事情可以做
I like that church. I like the bells.
我喜欢那个教堂 我喜欢钟声
Can you remember anything that happened that night?
你能想起来那晚发生的事吗
No.
想不起来
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, what can you remember, generally?
那你大体上能想起来什么
Uh, before the explosion's pretty good.
爆♥炸♥前的事很清晰
After that...
之后就
And when was the... the explosion?
爆♥炸♥是什么时候发生的
11 months ago in Affa.
十一个月前 在阿富汗
My squad was patrolling Khost.
我的小组正在霍斯特[阿富汗地名]巡逻
I got out of a humvee to eyeball an intersection.
我下输送车检查一个岔路口
I waved them through.
我挥手让他们过去
And they went right over an I.E.D.
然后他们就从一个简易爆♥炸♥装置上开了过去
I woke up three days later
三天之后我醒了
in a hospital in Germany.
在一家德国的医院
The other guys...
其他的人
They...
他们
Now...
现在
My memory is... gone.
我失去了记忆力
I can't sleep.
我睡不着觉
I... get angry and sad and I have no idea why.
我会莫名其妙地生气伤心
Is that to remind you?
这是为了提醒你吗
Yeah.
是的
"Take meds."
"该吃药了"
Which, of course, I didn't remember.
当然了 我记不住
Government gave it to me.
政♥府♥给我的
Um... i'm supposed to...
我应该
Supposed to carry it with me everywhere that I go.
应该不管去哪都随身携带
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表