剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
19 days ago, she disappeared from Sacramento county jail.
十九天前 她从萨克拉门托郡监狱逃脱
Someone drove her out, Walter.
有人将她载离了监狱 沃尔特
Was it you?
是你干的吗
You ought to check the log.
你应该去查当时的记录
I have.
我查了
You realize I transport dozens of prisoners every day.
你要知道 我每天要转移许多犯人
Sure.
我知道
Never seen her in my life.
我从未见过她
You're lying.
你说谎
Excuse me? You're lying.
什么 你说谎
I don't have to listen to this.
我没必要听你废话
Uh, uh, sit down. No, s--please, sit down.
坐下 坐下 请你坐下
You gonna make me?
你要强迫我
Wrong move, Walter. Just stay.
你走就不对了 沃尔特 别走
I know, right? It's like, "Hello!
我知道了 好吗 其实就是"你好
It's your birthday, ho. Cheer up."
生日快乐 尽情欢乐吧"
I gotta call you back, girl.
我等会打给你 丫头
I got some jehovah witnesses or something at the door.
耶♥和♥华♥见证人还是什么的来我家了
All right.
好
CBI, ma'am.
加调局 女士
Your 2002 white dodge van was reported stolen
您的2002年款白色道奇小货车
last wednesday. Mmhmm.
上周三被报失窃 对
Any idea who might have taken it?
您知道可能是谁偷的吗
Uh, no.
不知道
If I did, dude would be rotting in a cell about now.
我知道的话 那家伙现在该烂死在监狱了
Is that 70 inches? Expensive.
70英寸电视 挺贵的
Mom's got glaucoma.
我妈有青光眼
Your van--it was ten years old and in bad condition.
你的小货车已经用了十年 保养得也不好
That's an odd vehicle to steal, isn't it?
偷这种破车真是奇怪 你说呢
And suddenly you have the cash to buy a new tv?
突然之间 你就有钱买♥♥新电视了
Listen, the longer you lie to us, the worse it's gonna be.
听着 你越是跟我们撒谎 对你越不利
All right, fine.
好吧 我招
It wasn't stolen.
其实没被偷
I sold it.
车被我卖♥♥了
To who?
卖♥♥给谁了
Don't know. Dude didn't give me his name.
我不知道 那个家伙没告诉我他的名字
Didn't want me to sign over the title, either.
他也没要我签字转让
But he gave me a couple thousand extra,
但是他额外给了我几千块钱
so I was like... "All right."
所以我有便宜就捡了
So why'd you report it stolen?
你为什么要报失窃
I didn't know what he was gonna do with that van.
我又不知道他要拿那车干什么
And it was still in my name.
而且那车还登记在我名下呢
Didn't want it coming back on me.
我可不想麻烦事找上门来
You need to come work with our sketch artist,
你得和我们的素描专家合作
see if we can get a likeness of this man.
看看能否描绘出这个人的大致相貌
If I help,
如果我帮忙
can I keep the tv?
电视我能留下吗
Let's go.
走吧
I was just asking.
我只是问问而已
Ma, I'm goin'!
妈 我走了
We've scraped together everything that we can,
我们东拼西凑
and we're still a million short.
但是还差一百万
Isaac's trying to sell some of our assets,
艾萨克在试着卖♥♥掉我们的部分资产
but even if he does, the money's not gonna get here in time.
但就算他这么做了 还是没法立马拿到现金
We're just... we're at a loss.
我们...没办法了
Even if by some miracle we do get this money today,
就算今天我们奇迹般地凑足了这笔钱
how do we know that he's not still gonna kill Gary and Sloan?
我们怎么能保证他不会杀加里和斯隆呢
Honestly, you never do.
老实说 不能保证
That has to be a risk you're willing to take.
这个风险你们必须得愿意承受
No, we're willing. Of course we're willing.
不 我们愿意 我们当然愿意
This is it.
来了
Gary and Sloan are still alive.
加里和斯隆还活着
How long is up to you. Is the money ready?
但活多久就看你们了 钱准备好了吗
Pella and Marcus need more time. You're lying.
佩拉和马库斯还需要些时间 你撒谎
They have every intention of paying the money.
他们非常愿意给你这笔钱
Stop lying to me, bitch! I know they have it!
别撒谎了 贱♥人♥ 我知道他们有钱
Hey, just for that, you're not gonna see a dime,
正因为如此 如果你不照我说的做
not unless you do as I say.
你一个子都别想得到
What? Shut your mouth and you listen to me.
什么 闭上你的嘴 听我说
I need to know you're not gonna kill them
我得知道你得到钱之后
after you get the cash,
不会撕票
so this is what you're gonna do.
所以 接下来你必须这么做
You're gonna release one hostage in exactly one hour.
你得在一个小时内释放一名人♥质♥
Consider it a show of good faith.. Wait
以示诚意 等等
You heard me! One hostage in one hour.
你听到了 一小时内释放一名人♥质♥
And if you don't, don't bother calling back!
如果你不放 就不用再打电♥话♥来了
I thought that was pretty convincing.
我想这已经相当有说服力了
You might have just gotten them killed.
你可能会害死他们
No video conference. Just a call.
不是视频 是电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
This is Sloan Dietz.
我是斯隆·迪茨
I was told to call this number.
那人叫我打这个电♥话♥
Yeah? Please.
是吗 求你了
Help me.
救救我
I am sorry. I don't know anything.
我很抱歉 我什么都不知道
I'm not sure where he brought us.
我不确定他把我们带到了哪里
We--we were blindfolded.
我们都被蒙住了双眼
Did you hear any distinctive noises on the trip?
一路上你有没有听到什么特别的噪声
Airplanes, trains?
比如飞机 火车
I don't know. I--
我不知道 我...
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Everything happened so fast. I'm sorry.
一切都太突然了 我很抱歉
It's fine. Take a look at this.
没事 看看这个
It's from a description of the kidnapper.
这是绑匪的素描图
Do you recognize him?
你能认出他吗
No. He never let us see his face.
不能 他没让我们看到他的脸
I'm not being very helpful at all.
我一点忙都帮不上
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Why don't we take a break?
我们不妨先休息一下
We need to find the money to get Gary back.
我们要凑钱去赎回加里
That's what this comes down to.
最终还是这么回事
Well, what do you think, Isaac?
你怎么想 艾萨克
It's not gonna happen this fast.
这么短的时间上哪凑钱啊
I'm doing everything that I can, but...
我已经竭尽我所能了 但...
Not everything. You could chip in.
你没尽全力 你可以出钱啊
I want to, but... A million dollars?
我也想 但是... 一百万
that's--that's almost everything that I have.
那我将倾其所有了
Please, Isaac.
求你了 艾萨克
Sloan, don't think that
斯隆 别以为我冷血无情
I don't feel for you. I do.
我真的很为你难过
I will pay you back.
我会如数奉还的
Look, I know how ridiculous that sounds...
我知道这话听来不切实际
but I swear-- trust me--
可我发誓 相信我
I will work every day for the rest of my life.
我会拿我的下半辈子工作的
I swear it.
我发誓
It's okay, Sloan.
没事 斯隆
I'll pay you back, Isaac.
我会还你 艾萨克
You know I'm good for it.
你知道我很能挣钱
Please...
求你了
Don't let him die.
别让他死
We have the money.
我们把钱准备好了
Good.
很好
Now listen carefully. I want it tomorrow.
给我仔细听好 明天交钱
10:00 a.m. At the Village Plaza.
上午十点 乡村广场
There's a table by the pretzel cart.
有张脆饼推车的桌子
The wife will bring it there.
让他妻子把钱带过去
Sloan? That's not gonna happen.
斯隆 那可不行
I won't let you have some undercover cop bring the money.
我不会让你们用便衣带钱赎人的
This is non-negotiable. Don't push me!
没得商量 别逼我
When can we get proof of life?
怎么证明他的生命安全
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表