剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You've had your nose in that book for the last 10 miles.
过来一路上你都埋头在那本子里
What was the name of that redheaded security guard
那个生物研究室的红头发保安
at the, uh, bioresearch lab?
叫什么名字
Hardin?
哈丁
Hharken. Harken. Harken. Yes, that's it.
哈肯 哈肯 哈肯 对 就是这个
Harken.
哈肯
Thank you.
谢谢
I hate to be a Buzzkill, Jane,
我不想泼你冷水 简
but even if you could remember everybody you've ever met,
但就算你能回忆起所有你见过的人
what if Lorelei Martins is lying?
万一劳拉蕾·马丁斯是在撒谎怎么办
What if you've never actually met Red John?
万一你从来没见到过血腥约翰呢
I haven't just met him. I've shaken hands with him.
我不仅仅见到过他 我还跟他握过手
And she wasn't lying.
她也没有说谎
She didn't realize what she told me.
她没意识到她告诉了我这点
Am I in that book?
你把我也写进去了吗
No--
没有
She said it's a wonder
她说很奇怪
Red John and I didn't become friends.
为何我和血腥约翰没成为朋友
Now what we have, I consider a friendship.
我觉得我们之间是存在友谊的
So, my friend, you are free and clear.
所以我的朋友 你是清白的
That's a relief.
真是松了一口气啊
Hey. Are you in charge here?
你是这里的负责人吗
Uh, yeah, sure.
是的
Listen, I've been here for several hours now.
听着 我在这儿等了好几个小时了
I'm a busy man. When can I leave?
我很忙的 什么时候可以走
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Who are you?
你是哪位
Chip McGavin. I found the body.
我叫奇普·麦加文 是我发现了尸体
I told the officers what I saw.
我把我看到的都告诉警官了
They said I had to stay here and say it all over again
他们说我得留在这里 等你们来
to you guys before I could leave.
再复述一遍才能走
Yeah. Is that so?
好的 是这样吗
Yes, that's so, Chip.
是的 没错 奇普
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Let me tell you something, Chip. I'll give you a heads-up.
听着点 奇普 给你提个醒
You're our number one suspect right now,
现在你是头号♥嫌疑人
So I'd play it cool if I were you.
我要是你就会保持冷静
We'll be with you in a moment.
我们稍后找你谈
Rigsby.
瑞斯比
What have we got? You know what? Quit it.
有什么发现 省省吧 别闹了
Well, according to his I.D., victim's name's Lemuel McVie.
根据证件显示 死者名叫莱缪尔·麦克维
M.E.'s putting time of death between 10 and 12 hours ago.
法医判断死亡时间大约在10到12小时前
Looks like he was hit multiple times
他是被人用一种钝器
with some kind of blunt object.
多次击打致死
Not dressed for golf. How did he end up in there?
穿得不像是来打高尔夫的 怎么会死在这里
Well, we found tire tracks by the water's edge, so--
我们在河边发现了轮胎印 所以...
Which means he was murdered elsewhere and dumped here.
说明他是在别处遇害 然后被人弃尸于此
We need to find the initial murder site.
我们必须找到第一案发现场
His life had just begun.
他的人生才刚刚开始
He's not that young.
他又没那么年轻
No, his new life.
不是 我是说他新的人生
This is a new wallet,
这钱包是新的
and his driver's license and credit card
他的驾照和信♥用♥卡♥都是
were established only two years ago.
两年前才领的
But look at his hands.
看看他的手
Scars on knuckles.
指关节上有疤痕
It's evident that this man has been in a scrap or two.
很明显这个人曾经参加过几次斗殴
From his old life. Rigsby.
在他开始新生活前 瑞斯比
Yeah. I'm running his license now.
好的 我这就去查他的驾照
I do like that cufflink.
我挺喜欢他的袖扣
Very crafty.
很精致
Perhaps the other one was lost in the scuffle.
另外一颗可能在扭打中掉了
Why dump him on a golf course?
为何要弃尸于高尔夫球场
Ah, this place goes on for acres and acres.
这个地方绵延不绝
Multiple points of entry.
有多个入口
I don't think there's any cameras around here.
我觉得这里应该也没有摄像头
Seems like the perfect place.
看来是最好的弃尸地点
Well, he was busted for marijuana possession four years ago.
四年前他曾因私藏大♥麻♥被捕
And apparently our victim is associated
似乎死者与一个叫做
with a street gang called the 10th Street Ghouls.
第十街食尸鬼帮的街头帮派有关
Mm! That puts a different spin on it.
这倒是给了我们新的切入点
Yo, Chip. Front and center.
奇普 出列
I'm starting to resent you.
我开始讨厌你了
Good. You a member of a street gang?
好吧 你是街头帮派成员吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Really? Did you kill this man?
是吗 那是你杀了他吗
No, I did not.
不 我没有
Liar. I can see it in your eyes.
骗子 我能从你眼神里看出来
Arrest him, Lisbon.
逮捕他 里斯本
Wait a minute. You can't do that.
等等 你不能这样
Yeah, I'm just kidding.
是的 我只是在开玩笑
But next time you come across a dead body, Chip,
但是下次你再发现尸体的话 奇普
Show a little respect.
表现得尊重点
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry. Uh, Rigsby,
抱歉 瑞斯比
Would you interview Mr. McGavin?
给麦加文先生做个笔录
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, Mr. McGavin...Come here.
好的 麦加文先生 请跟我来
You know what? You can write my name down in that book.
行行好 你还是把我名字加进本子里吧
Oh, come on! Put me in it. I want to be in it.
算了吧 把我加进去 我想这么做
No, no. Come on. Really?
不不 算了吧 你当真
Juliana, we're very sorry about Lemuel.
朱莉安娜 莱缪尔的事我们深表遗憾
My brother's name was Lem. Nobody called him Lemuel.
我哥哥的名字是莱姆 没人叫他莱缪尔
Uh, excuse me. Do you have any tea?
打扰一下 你家有茶吗
What?
什么
I'll just take a look in the kitchen.
我自己去厨房♥找找吧
Excuse me?
请问
Uh, could--could you show me where the tea is
能带我去厨房♥
in the kitchen, please?
找一下茶叶吗
Thank you.
谢谢
So how'd they do it?
那他是怎么死的
Who do you think did it?
你觉得会是谁干的
I don't know. How did they do it?
我不知道 他是怎么死的
He was beaten to death.
他是被击打致死的
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Do you think the 10th Street Ghouls
你觉得第十街食尸鬼帮
Had anything to do with this?
会和这事有关吗
No, he's been done with them almost three years now.
不会 他离开帮派已经差不多三年了
Is that when Lem got his driver's license
莱姆就是那时候取得了
and established those credit cards?
驾照和信♥用♥卡♥吗
Yeah.
是的
You're sure he was out?
你确定他全身而退了吗
I'm positive.
我确定
He jumped out as soon as
他在他们想要招收诺亚的时候
they tried to recruit Noah.
立马就退出了
He wanted to set a better example.
他想做个好榜样
So he got a good job,
所以他找了份好工作
And he even helped me pay for nursing school.
甚至帮我支付了读护士学校的费用
Lem stepped up. He did right by us.
莱姆树立了榜样 他对我们尽职尽责
Not a single tea drinker in the family.
家里没有喜欢喝茶的人
That's interesting.
真有趣
But you do have cocoa.
但你们有可可粉
You want a cup of hot cocoa?
想来杯热可可吗
I'm pretty handy with a kettle. You should trust me.
我很擅长调制饮料 相信我
Nope?
不要吗
Where was he working?
他在哪里工作
Wintergrove realty.
冬林房♥产
He was a salesman there.
他是个销♥售♥员
What about yesterday?
昨天发生了什么事
Was there anything that he said or did that jumps out at you?
他有没有很突然的举动或言语
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表