剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
So far.
目前为止
Yes.
是的
Catching him is our top priority.
抓住他是我们的首要任务
How many interviews has your team done?
你们组做过多少审讯了
Over a hundred.
一百多次
We're also re-analyzing all of the physical evidence
我们正在对萨克拉门托警局搜集的
that Sac P.D. gathered.
物证做分♥析♥
We're sharing some of that with the FBI.
我们也让联调局帮忙分♥析♥
We're pursuing a lot of different leads.
我们跟进了多条不同的线索
We haven't had a break yet,
现在还没有突破
but as soon as we get one, we'll let you know.
但如果有突破的话 我们会告诉你的
What are the leads?
是什么样的线索
Where are they leading?
线索又指向何处呢
You--you have any... suspects?
你们有没有找到嫌犯
We can't give out details of the investigation.
我们不能告知你调查的细节
You don't have any suspects.
你们没有嫌犯
It is a complicated investigation,
这桩调查很棘手
and, yes, slow.
诚然 进展也很缓慢
But everything that can be done is being done.
但是我们能做的已经在做了
I'll tell you what, Mr. Jane.
听着 简先生
My people have to get back to work now.
我的人现在得回去工作了
Long drive ahead of them.
他们还要长途跋涉
But if you don't mind waiting here,
但如果你不介意在这里等的话
when, uh, Agent Lisbon returns,
我想等里斯本探员回来后
I'm sure she'll be very happy
她一定很乐意
to show you the files and explain the case to you.
带你去看文件 并向你介绍案情
Is it in the country?
是乡下发生的案件吗
The long drive ahead,
你们要长途跋涉
is it--is it in the country?
案件是发生在乡下吗
Would you like to go along?
你愿意一起去吗
Even better. Ride along with Lisbon.
这样最好 你跟里斯本一块走吧
She can answer any questions
一路上如果你有疑问
you may have on the way.
她可以随时回答你
I'd like that.
乐意至极
Good!
很好
Hey, boss.
头儿
What's he doing here?
他来这里做什么
Long story.
说来话长
Patrick Jane. Hi.
派翠克·简 你好
Cho.
周
Just pretend I'm not here.
就当我不在这里好了
Okay. Victim's name is Winston Dellinger.
好 死者名叫温斯顿·德林杰
Shot three times. That's his car.
身中三枪 这是他的车
Road crew came across his body around 6:00 this morning.
今早六点 修路工人发现了他的尸体
Coroner estimates he was shot around midnight.
验尸官估计其被害时间是午夜
There's some damage on the front end.
车头部分有损伤
He must have hit something,
他一定是撞到了什么
So could be a road rage type thing?
会是"路怒症"吗
I doubt it.
不像
There's no debris nearby.
周围没有发现任何车辆碎片
Widen the search.
扩大搜索范围
See if you can find out where it did happen.
看看能不能找到事故的第一现场
All right. This is Lisbon.
好 我是里斯本
What do you do now?
现在你们打算怎么做
Well, techs have done their job,
技术小组已经完成了他们的工作
took all the photos.
也拍了照片了
We get up close.
咱俩就凑近点看吧
Well, you see, it looks like he was shot right here.
你看 他应该就是在这里被击中的
Note the natural posture of the body.
尸体的姿态很自然
And there's no drag marks.
地上也没有拖拽痕迹
Now this guy--
这个人
this guy's pretty clean. Pretty fresh.
尸身干净 刚死没多久
Sometimes we get to them,
有时候等我们赶到现场
there's so many maggots,
尸体上早就爬满了蛆虫
it looks like a stewpot boiling.
就像是被炖锅炖过了一样
Just poppin' and bubblin'.
这一块那一块 腐烂不堪
And the smell--oh!
那气味真是...
Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉失陪一下 不好意思
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
挺好的
I just, uh...
我只是...
Oh, I'm just a little lightheaded.
我就是有点头昏眼花
I told the coroner they could take the body.
我已经通知验尸官来领尸体了
We need to piece together where Dellinger was before he got here.
我们得搞清楚出德林杰死前行踪
Work his cell phone, credit card bills.
查他的通话记录 信♥用♥卡♥账单
Retrace his steps.
重建他的行踪
Okey doke.
好的
Find the lady.
去找那个女人
What lady?
哪个女人
The lady he was on a date with.
跟他约会的那个女人
Wow. So you are some kind of... psychic.
你还真有点灵媒的范
How do you figure that, Kreskin?
你怎么推测出来的 克雷斯金
There's no such thing as psychics.
根本没有灵媒这回事
He has a bachelor's car, peacock clothes.
他开着钻石王老五才开的车 衣着华丽
He smells of alcohol and breath mints
身上有酒气和薄荷糖味
and too much cologne.
还喷了不少古龙水
Date.
绝对是约会
Okay. Well, thank you for your input.
好吧 谢谢你提供的思路
Cho, you got anything?
周 有什么发现吗
Uniforms found a credit card receipt in his car.
警♥察♥在他的车上发现了一张信♥用♥卡♥收据
He had dinner last night at a restaurant
他昨晚在一个叫"托斯卡纳咖啡馆"
called Cafe Tuscany.
的餐馆用过餐
Go there. See what they can tell you about him.
去那家餐馆 看看那里的人都怎么说
The victim's father was an appellate court judge.
死者的父亲是上诉法♥院♥的法官
I need to go and talk to him.
我要去跟他谈谈
Roger that.
收到
I'm headed back to Sacramento.
我要回萨克拉门托了
You want me to drop you off somewhere on the way?
要我捎你一程吗
I'll go with you.
我跟你走
Uh, so how does this work?
那...咱们怎么做呢
I go in. Ask the people questions.
我进去 问一些问题
They're probably pretty upset.
他们也许正伤心欲绝
May not be able to tell me much.
没准不会跟我说很多
It doesn't help to have other people around.
旁边跟着个人 帮不上什么忙
You--you want me to stay here?
所以你希望我留在这里
I would prefer that.
希望如此
Sure. No--no problem.
好 没问题
I don't--I don't want to intrude.
我不会打扰你的
Agent Lisbon, do you mind if we talk out here?
里斯本探员 你介意我们在这谈吗
My wife's extremely distraught.
我妻子现在悲痛欲绝
I'd rather she didn't hear us.
我不希望她听到我们的谈话
This is, um, Patrick Jane.
这位是派翠克·简
Pleasure. This way, please.
你好 这边请
Had you and your wife heard from your son recently?
你和你妻子最近有你儿子的消息吗
We spoke on the phone last week.
我们上周才通过话
Was he in some sort of trouble?
他是不是遇到了什么麻烦
Agent, I have the sickening feeling
探员 我痛苦不堪
that this had nothing to do with Winston.
我觉得这事和温斯顿毫无关系
What do you mean by that?
您这话是什么意思
I've put a lot of desperate individuals
这些年来 我把很多亡命之徒
into prison over the years.
送入了大牢
Any one of them might be behind this.
其中任何一个人都有可能是幕后主使
Why would they go after him?
他们为什么要追杀他
Why not you?
而不是你呢
You want to hurt a man?
你想伤害一个人
Don't kill him.
别杀他
Kill his family.
杀他的家人
We'll certainly look into that.
我们会彻查这条线索的
Alcoholism.
酗酒
Terrible thing.
真是可怕
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表