剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
but sadly, it's the wrong one.
但是很遗憾 猜错了
Hey! Care to wager again? A buck buys three guesses,
敢再来一局吗 一块钱猜三次
but pays 5 if you guess right.
但是如果猜对了能赢五块
I-I believe I-I saw your move.
我看清你移♥动♥的手法了
Oh, what have we here...
瞧这是谁
A skeptic? Please sir, step right up.
一个怀疑论者 请吧先生 过来吧
Test my skills.
试试我的本事
See if you remain unconvinced.
看你服不服
Don't mind if I do. Okay... All right.
如果我不服请别介意 没关系
So the nugget goes in the cup like this.
所以金块这样进了杯子里
And then we move them around like this until... yeah.
然后我们这样移♥动♥直到
I can't tell which one it's in.
我说不出来它在哪里
Then you continue doing that, but then to do this,
你继续移♥动♥ 然后这么做
don't you need to have a gold nugget?
你难道不需要一个金块吗
I believe I saw your move there, friend.
我肯定看到你动过手脚了 朋友
You did, did you? You won't mind?
你确实看到了 对吧 不介意吧
Not at all. Not one little bit. Uh, now, come on.
一点也不 拜托
What? You know I felt that.
什么 你知道我感觉到了
Felt what? My wallet, please.
感觉到了什么 我的钱包 谢谢
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Sir. II mean, this?
先生 我是说 这个吗
Oh, this. Is this it?
这个 是这个吗
I've never seen that in my life.
我一辈子也没见过这个东西
So you're schooled in the craft?
你上得手艺学校吗
Yeah, I used to be. I'm a little rusty.
以前上过 现在手艺有点荒废了
But you know what? Worth a shot.
但是值得一试
Wait a minute!
等下
What? Where's my gold?
怎么了 我的金子呢
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Bro, that thing is real.
老兄 那可是真金子
All right, sir. We will get you your gold back.
好的 先生 我们会把金子还给你的
Jane. I don't have your gold.
简 我没拿你的金子
Maybe the kid can enlighten you.
也许那孩子能告诉你
The ki--
那孩...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Here we go, Lisbon... gossip.
来吧 里斯本 八卦
Two sarsaparillas, please.
两杯沙士汽水 谢谢
Sure I can't irish those up for ya?
真的不用给你们来点威士忌吗
Oh, would that I could, but we're on the job.
如果可以的话我还真想来点 但我们在工作
Are you guys here about the murder?
你们来这是因为谋杀案吗
I mean, not that you stand out in your suits or anything, but--
不是因为你们穿着西服还是什么 而是
We're with the CBI.
我们是加调局的
Yes. Um, can I ask you...
是的 我想问
Do they let you use your real name in this shop?
他们让你在店里用真名吗
I guess. Um, I'm Lily... Soto.
是的 我叫莉莉·索托
You looked a little spooked just then.
你刚才看起来吓坏了
Did you know Hollis? Barely.
你认识霍利斯吗 不熟
I grew up in Jasper-- in the valley.
我在杰士伯长大 在山谷里
He interviewed me for this job like a year ago.
大约一年前他面试过我
Did his employees like him?
他的雇员喜欢他吗
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, he tips us out at Christmas.
喜欢 他给我们小费过圣诞节
He's generous--
他很慷慨
Too much, probably.
可能过于慷慨了
Well, I imagine that some people bad-mouth him
我猜酒过三巡以后
once the booze starts to flow.
有人说他坏话
Oh. I mean, you know, people talk.
你懂得 人言可畏
Some people weren't happy with the way he was running the town.
有人不满意他的管理方式
He kept this place going.
他维持这个地方运转
Yeah, but it's--it's been getting bad for a while.
不过最近状况不太好
Rumor is there's a mall moving in.
有传言说要建一个购物中心
Like, wow, right? But...
很惊人对吧 但是
people are freaking out about these meth labs.
人们对于制毒窝点的事情很恼火
Some friends were gonna buy the bar,
一些朋友想买♥♥下酒吧
but everybody's moving away.
但很多人都要搬走了
Francisco Navarro--was he here last night at 8:00 p.m.?
昨天晚上八点 弗朗西斯科·纳瓦罗在这吗
Yeah.
在
Yeah. I mean, he's pretty much here every night.
他几乎每晚都来
You would be, too, if you drank for free.
如果能免费喝酒的话 你也会的
Is that on?
那个开着吗
Probably not since disco.
自迪斯科时代以来可能就不了
Hollis Percy overpaid his workers.
霍利斯·珀西会多付工资给工人们
He hired three bartenders when two would suffice.
当两个调酒师就足够的时候他会雇三个
And yet he's dead.
但是他死了
So, do you think his generosity got him killed?
你觉得是他的慷慨害了他吗
I just think it's odd that such a swell guy
我只是觉得奇怪的是这么一个好人
felt compelled to pay for loyalty.
为何会觉得有必要收买♥♥忠心
So the police have no surveillance footage on main street. Nope.
这么说警♥察♥没有主要街道的监控录像 没有
And we follow up by driving out to the woods. Why?
我们为何要开车来树林里找线索
Timing.
跟时机有关
An explosion the night before a murder--
爆♥炸♥是在谋杀前夜发生的
doesn't that seem suspicious to you?
你不觉得有点蹊跷吗
Not really. They're meth labs. They explode.
不一定 这里是制毒窝点 很容易发生爆♥炸♥
Well, let me ask you this.
我来问你
Doesn't something look off here?
没觉得这里少了什么吗
Yeah, everything's burned.
是的 都被烧了
Yeah, but this is not completely torched.
对 但这里并没有被完全焚毁
Feel that. I'm good.
感受一下 不必了
It feels like a flame-retardant gel.
这好像是阻燃胶
That's why some of this stuff here survived.
所以有些东西保存了下来
Before this place burned down,
这地方被烧毁之前
someone-- someone sprayed it down--
有人喷的
So that the flames wouldn't spread into a forest fire.
这样火才不会蔓延成森林大火
So this wasn't an accident? No.
这么说这不是意外 对
Okay. Then, what was it?
好吧 那是什么
So you think it was arson?
你觉得是故意纵火
Well, maybe it was a rival gang
也许是敌对帮派
trying to make a point-- like a territorial thing?
想表明态度 是不是想划分地盘
Yeah, but what kind of drug dealer sprays the place down for safety?
但什么毒贩会为了安全起见喷给屋子阻燃剂
I don't know.
我不知道
There might be a connection to Hollis' murder here.
也许和霍利斯的谋杀有关系
It's weird. It's almost as if someone
真奇怪 就像是有人
mocked these places up to make them look like meth labs.
把这些地方伪装成制毒窝点的
Okay, you and Cho look into it.
好吧 交给你和周了
Put your two boxes down please?
请你们把工具箱放下
All right, you gonna fix that air conditioner.
好的 你们要修理的是那个空调
All right.
走吧
We're at the door. 30 seconds till we're in.
我们到门口了 三十秒入内
Go ahead. Say it.
继续 说吧
Then you're supposed to say, "Say what?"
你可能会问 "说什么"
And then I say, "You think I'm an idiot...
我会说 "你一定觉得我是个白♥痴♥
For buying Van Pelt that orchid."
给范佩尔买♥♥了兰花"
You know what? I'm glad I did.
不过我高兴我这么做了
'cause now the ball's in her court.
因为现在我把球踢给她了
I'm gonna be so zen about this.
我这么做是有道理的
Yep, the next move's hers.
下一步轮到她了
I'm just gonna be the reed that bends in the breeze.
而我会是在风中摇曳的芦苇
You're still in love with her.
你还喜欢她
But instead of telling her, you bought her a plant.
但是你没告诉她 而是给她买♥♥了盆花
Yeah, that's pretty zen, though. Right?
是的 多有禅意呀
Howdy, fellas. We are gonna need this place.
小伙子们 我们要用这块地方
How long are you boys going to be fiddling
你们打算用这些新式装备
with those newfangled contraptions there?
在这里弄多久
CBI Arson Unit, sir. We'll be done shortly.
加调局纵火调查组 我们很快就完事了
Look, Mr. Navarro's kicking my butt--
纳瓦罗先生一直在欺压我
trying to get the show back up here.
想要重开牛仔骑术表演
We've been shut down all day.
我们已经全天停业了
Hi. I'm Ian Percy. I'm in charge here.
我是伊恩·珀西 是这里管事的
Are you gentlemen with the CBI?
你们两位先生是加调局的吗
Yes, Mr. Percy.
是的 珀西先生
I'm Agent Cho. This is Agent Rigsby.
我是周探员 这位是瑞斯比探员
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表