剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Something seems off here.
总感觉有些不对劲
What?
什么
Everybody says that Lucy was a stickler for the rules,
人人都说露西是坚守准则的人
that she had no problem speaking up for herself.
她完全可以为自己辩护
But she gets harassed, and she makes an anonymous complaint?
但是她被骚扰了 还做了匿名指控
And when the unit gives her a hard time about it,
但是当队伍不支持她
she doesn't say anything?
她却一言不发
That doesn't sound like her.
听上去不像她
Well, she told Lettner she filed the complaint.
她告诉莱特纳她提交了指控
Why would she lie?
她为什么说谎
Maybe she wanted people to think she filed it
也许她想让别人以为她提交了
because she was protecting someone else.
以此来保护另一个人
With your permission, ma'am...
警官 请问
What's this about?
有什么事吗
Rose, some people in the unit think that Lucy filed
露丝 队伍里有人以为露西匿名
an anonymous sexual harassment complaint.
提交了性骚扰指控
I think she was taking the heat for somebody else.
我觉得她是在保护某个人
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Does this have something to do with why Lucy was killed?
这和露西被杀有关系吗
It might. I don't know yet.
也许吧 我还不知道
Was she covering for you, Rose?
她是替你写的吗 露丝
Yes.
是的
There's a hotline I called about four weeks ago.
四周前我打过咨♥询♥电♥话♥
Please, don't tell my unit.
求你们 别告诉队伍
Please.
求你们了
You had to have known an anonymous accusation
你得知道匿名指控
was not gonna do much.
没多大作用
I-I guess I hoped that when the investigation started,
我 我以为一旦开始调查
other people would come forward,
其他人也会站出来
so it wouldn't be just me.
就不止我一个人了
But that didn't happen.
但她们没有
And when Hawkins started the investigation,
霍金斯展开调查的时候
people assumed it was lucy?
人们猜测是露西干的
Because she was so hardcore about the rules.
因为她一直坚守准则
She said it was okay, that she could take it.
她说她没事 她可以搞定
But...
但是
I saw how much it hurt her.
我知道对她来说伤害很深
I just wanted the whole thing to go away.
我只求事情快点过去
So... when Hawkins questioned me,
所以 霍金斯问到我的时候
I... I said I didn't know anything about it.
我 我说我什么都不知道
Rose...
露丝
Who did you name in the complaint?
你的控告对象是谁
Who harassed you?
谁骚扰了你
I-I can't talk about it. It's against regs.
我 我不能说 有违军规
Hawkins told Cho that he didn't want
霍金斯告诉周说他不愿
to drag an officer's name through the mud.
把一位军官拖下水
An officer, not a soldier.
一位军官 不是士兵
It was Lewis, wasn't it?
是路易斯吗
Lewis harassed you.
路易斯骚扰了你
I didn't--I didn't say that. I'm not saying that.
我没 我没说 不是我说的
Rose... Ma'am, I'd like to leave now.
露丝 警官 我得走了
May I?
可以吗
I can't stop you.
我无权拦你
Thanks.
谢谢
What's up, Rigsby?
怎么了 瑞斯比
I searched Pete's room. Didn't find anything.
我搜查了皮特的房♥间 一无所获
His clothes had been taken for washing,
他的衣服拿去洗了
so I tracked 'em down in the laundry.
所以我追来了干洗店
And?
然后
Found a jacket. There's bloodstains on it.
找到一件夹克 上面有血迹
Pete is my patient, and, uh, very fragile.
皮特是我的患者 非常脆弱
Do you really need to talk with him again tonight?
今晚你真的需要再找他谈话吗
I do.
我必须这么做
Well, please keep the questions short and simple.
请问些简洁的问题
Last thing Pete needs is more stress.
皮特最不能紧张
Pete?
皮特
Put on your shoes. We're gonna go out.
穿上鞋 我们出去一趟
Oh, sure. I'd like that.
好的 我也想出去
What is it, Jane?
怎么了 简
Uh, Lisbon--could you bring Pete Coen
里斯本 你能带皮特·科恩
to St. Sebastian church in, uh...
来圣塞巴斯蒂安教堂吗
Uh, a little under an hour?
在一小时以内
We found blood on his clothes.
我们在他的衣服上发现了血迹
I have to take him to the office for a talk.
我得带他回局里问话
Uh, won't do you any good.
那样不会有什么进展的
You have a better idea?
你有更好的办法吗
I'll see you in a little under an hour. Be prompt.
一小时内见 准时来
Jane, what's up?
简 怎么了
We're gonna try to restore Pete's memory.
我们要帮皮特唤醒记忆
Well, a piece of it, at least.
至少一部分记忆
How could you do that?
怎么做
Ah, well, I'll explain. But first...
我会解释的 但首先
OH, Gracias Senora.
谢谢
Taco?
吃玉米卷吗
Sure, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Lisbon, you hungry? No, thank you.
里斯本 你饿吗 不 谢了
Okay.
好吧
Uh, a memory can be brought back by, uh, a word or an image,
记忆可以被一个词或一个画面唤醒
but the best tools for digging one out
但挖掘记忆的最好工具
are the senses-- smell, hearing, taste.
是感觉 比如嗅觉 听觉 味觉
So I'm eating a taco because I ate one the night Lucy died?
你让我吃玉米卷是因为露西死那晚我正在吃
That's right. Taste is first.
没错 味觉是第一步
Second, coming from the taco truck,
第二步 从玉米卷车过来
you would have walked right by
你一定遇到了
these beautifully fragrant gardenias.
这些美丽芬芳的栀子花
Okay. I smell it, but it's not doing anything.
好吧 我闻到了 但没什么用
Then, right before the murder,
然后 就在凶手面前
you heard a very distinctive sound.
你听到了一个与众不同的声音
And you will hear it...
你会听到的
What sound? Wait for it.
什么声音 稍等
This is really.
这真是太...
Pete?
皮特
I remember.
我想起来了
Don't force the memory. Just--just let it come.
不要逼迫记忆 随它去
I was here.
当时我在这
Just walking. I heard a sound.
正走着 听到了一个声音
I couldn't see anything.
我什么都看不见
By the time my eyes adjusted, the guy was gone.
当我能看到的时候 那人跑了
And Lucy...
露西
It's difficult, I know.
我知道这很艰难
It's very important to continue.
但你必须继续 这很重要
I tried to talk to her.
我一直努力跟她说话
Stay here. Stay here. Stay with me.
保持清醒 清醒 别睡着
But her throat... stay with me.
但是她的喉咙 别睡着
She just kept squeezing my hand.
她一直握着我的手
Do you remember anything about her killer?
你还记得关于凶手的任何事吗
His race? His height? His clothing? Anything?
他的肤色 身高 衣着 什么都行
I can't talk right now.
我现在不想说话
Pete, I need your attention.
皮特 集中精力
I need to write this down.
我得记下来
So I don't forget.
否则我就忘了
It doesn't eliminate him as a suspect.
不能排除他不是嫌疑人
He could be lying.
他可能是在说谎
Fine. He's not a suspect.
好吧 他不是嫌疑人
What else do we have?
我们还有什么线索
Well, Rigsby's got Lucy's phone records.
瑞斯比拿到了露西的通话记录
He's going through them.
正在检查
I think we should go after Lewis.
我觉得我们应该查一下路易斯
We don't have anything on him.
我们没有掌握他什么犯罪事实
Well, he harassed Rose.
他骚扰过露丝
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表