剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
She pled guilty, agreed to go to rehab.
她认罪了 并同意去戒毒所
She was on day 26 of a 30-day program.
她正处于30日的疗程中的第26天
Place called, uh, Oasis Ranch.
戒毒所叫绿洲牧场
Inpatient. So she checked out of rehab
住院中 那她被害那晚是
the night of her death? Snuck out.
请假出来的吗 是偷溜出来的
Park's a drug zone.
公园是毒品泛滥区
Probably went there to score.
可能她是去那买♥♥药的
What about the wallet guy?
那个偷钱包的是什么情况
No, he was at a homeless shelter
不是他 他一直在流浪者庇护所里
7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
从晚上七点到早上六点
Couldn't have done it.
不可能是他干的
S.F.P.D.'s canvassing the area for witnesses.
旧金山警方正在查找这片区域的目击者
Anything else?
还有吗
She didn't have a phone,
她没有带手♥机♥
because the rehab confiscated it,
戒毒所没收了
so now we don't know if she called anyone
所以现在我们无从得知她溜出来之前
before sneaking out.
与谁通过话
Before rehab,
进戒毒所之前
she sent a bunch of angry texts to one number.
她给一个号♥码发去过多条言辞激烈的短♥信♥
"Screw you for betraying me. You are a bastard."
"去死吧你背叛我 你这个混♥蛋♥"
Like that. And did you trace the number?
类似这样的 你追踪号♥码了吗
Yeah. Belongs to a photographer called Mo Kaan.
有 是一个叫莫·卡安的摄影师的
All right. Look into him.
好 调查一下他
Jane and I are gonna go talk to the parents.
我和简去找死者的父母谈谈
All right.
好的
I want you to understand-- she was a good girl.
我希望你们能明白 她是个好姑娘
The drugs were just a phase.
毒品只是这段时间才染上的
When did she start using?
她什么时候开始吸毒的
Um, a few years ago when she started modeling.
几年前她开始做模特的时候
As a child, she was always so shy and sensitive,
她曾是个多么害羞和敏感的孩子
like the volume was turned up too high in her head.
世间的一切对她来说都像被放大了音量
I knew modeling was a tough business,
我知道做模特是个苦行当
and lots of rejection.
有很多负担
I never should have let her do it.
我不该让她入这行的
But you did let her do it,
但你还是支持她做了
and--and the role of bad cop fell to you.
而你就扮演了唱黑脸的角色
You could say that.
也可以这么说
She put us through a lot.
她让我们遭了不少罪
You--you were about to mention something else.
你之前想说什么别的事
What was it?
是什么
Well, I guess there's no reason we can't say it now.
我想现在也没什么不能说出来的了
A month ago, she stole a necklace from her mother.
一个月前 她偷了她母亲的一条项链
A very expensive ruby necklace.
一条非常贵重的宝石项链
Don't say that, Jeffrey.
别说了 杰弗里
I told you, Charlie couldn't have done it.
我告诉过你 不可能是查莉
Maria was the only person who knew
玛利亚是唯一知道
where I had that necklace hidden.
我存放项链地点的人
Maria?
玛利亚
She was our maid. But we had to let her go.
是我们的女佣 我们只能让她走
Our daughter loved Maria.
我们的女儿很喜欢玛利亚
She would never have let me fire her
她不会让我们为了玛利亚没做过的事
for something she didn't do.
而解雇她的
Uh, can you think of anyone
你们能想到
who may have wanted to hurt your daughter?
任何可能想伤害你们女儿的人吗
Who knows, with the people that she was hanging out with.
谁知道呢 也许是跟她一起玩的人
If you think of anything, give us a call.
如果你们还想到什么的话 请打给我们
Stella, sweetheart...
斯特拉 甜心
You look like an angry stick insect.
你看起来就像一条愤怒的竹节虫
Relax. Think of Brazil...
放松 想想巴西
Or wherever it is you're from.
或者你故乡什么的
Uruguay. Uruguay! Fabulous!
我是乌拉圭人 乌拉圭 棒极了
Work it! Work it!
动起来 动起来
Yeah, that's right. That's right.
对了 这就对了 就是这样
You're a dirty little Cossack.
你是个哥萨克小淫♥妇♥
Yes, that perestroika!
就这样 这才有俄♥国♥人的样
That's it.
就是这样
Mo Kaan. I'm Agent Cho.
莫·卡安 我是周探员
This is Agent Rigsby, CBI.
这位是瑞斯比探员 我们是加调局的
We are in the middle of something here.
我们正忙着呢
Can I help you?
有什么可以效劳的
Yeah. Charlie Coates was murdered last night.
有 查莉·考茨昨晚被谋杀了
My god.
我的天呐
Everyone take five!
休息五分钟
Uh, Charlie, uh, Charlie was one of the good ones.
查莉挺出色的
Smart kid.
是个聪明姑娘
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪儿
I was at dinner with a client.
和一个客户一起吃晚饭
And then after that, I was shootin' Estella
之后去了泰德仑区的一个破旅馆
at some dirty little hotel in the Tenderloin--
给埃斯特拉拍照
The Seventh Veil.
主题是《第七重面纱》
At the corner of Geary and Hyde?
在吉尔里大街和海德大街交汇处 是吧
Yeah.
没错
Charlie was killed two blocks from there.
查莉被杀的地方离那儿只有两个街区
Can anyone confirm your whereabouts?
有人能证实你的行踪吗
Sure. Everybody here.
当然了 这里的每一个人
What were those angry texts about?
那些怒气冲冲的短♥信♥是怎么回事
What angry texts?
什么怒气冲冲的短♥信♥
The ones we found on Charlie's phone
我们在查莉手♥机♥上发现的
accusing you of betrayal.
说你背叛了她
Oh. Those.
那些啊
Nothing, really.
没什么 真的
A few weeks ago, Charlie's agent fired her,
几个星期前 查莉的经纪人把她炒了
and she blamed me. She thought I told him
她把责任推到了我头上 她以为
she was a no-show after partying all night.
是我跟他说她夜夜笙歌♥ 没法开工的
And did you tell him?
那是不是你说的
Please.
拜托
If I got every crazy, coked-up model fired,
要是我让所有嗑药的疯丫头都丢了饭碗
I'd have no one to take pictures of.
我给谁拍照去
Speaking of coke, empty your pockets.
说到毒品 把你口袋里的东西掏出来
What? Empty your pockets.
什么 把口袋里的东西掏出来
Why?
为什么
This isn't Russia. You need a reason.
这里又不是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 总得有个理由吧
You're acting high, you're sniffing compulsively,
你举止亢奋 不自觉地吸鼻子
and you're wearing a coke spoon.
而且你还带着吸食毒品的勺子
It's hers.
这是她的
Slow down, Hoss. We haven't found anything yet.
别急 朋友 我们还什么都没找到呢
Honestly, I was just holding it for her.
真的 我是代她保管的
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Hello.
你们好
I'm Dr. Rubin, executive director. Hi.
我是鲁宾医生 这里的负责人 你好
I'm so glad you're here. We are all in shock.
很高兴你们能来 我们都震惊了
So you--you're a psychiatrist?
看来你是精神病医生
Yes. Stanford Medical School.
是的 毕业于斯坦福医学院
Excellent. That should make things easier.
太好了 这样事情就好办了
It's nearly always the psychiatrist that did it.
犯案的几乎总是精神病医生
Had a bad experience with therapy, huh?
吃过医生的苦头 是吧
Were you treating Charlie personally?
是你本人为查莉治疗吗
No, and I have weekly sessions
不是 不过我每周会和
with all the inpatients.
所有住院患者见一次面
I met with Charlie yesterday.
昨天我见过查莉
But Joanna Lyle was her primary therapist.
不过乔安娜·莱尔才是她的主治医师
Saw her every day.
她们每天都碰面
You can find her in the clinical building.
你们可以在门诊大楼找到她
How did Charlie manage to sneak out
查莉是如何成功溜出去
and get to the city unnoticed?
神不知鬼不觉地到了市里的
Did she have a car?
她有车吗
Uh, no. Patients aren't allowed cars.
没有 按规定病人不能有车
It's too much of a temptation.
诱惑太大
Uh, however, this isn't a prison.
不过这里不是监狱
We don't have security cameras or electric fences.
我们没有监视器或是电网
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表