剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
And who says I'm your gal?
谁叫你来找我谈的
Well, you're the boss, aren't you?
你是这里的老大对吧
Dogs and humans protect the alpha.
狗和保镖环绕的中心
Don't worry, Rawson.
拉森 没事
It's fine. Come on.
好吧 这边请
This is my son Kyle.
这是我儿子凯尔
Very nice to meet you, ma'am. Sir.
非常高兴见到你们 长官们
Hey, Kyle. Strapping lad.
凯尔 挺健壮的小伙儿
Your brother Tom,
你的哥哥 汤姆
He never claimed Huff as his son.
他从未承认过赫夫是他儿子
Did you have any contact with him?
你和赫夫联♥系♥过吗
Nope.
没有
Did you kill him?
那是你杀了他吗
Now why would I do that?
我为什么要杀他呢
He was my brother's...
他是我哥的...
He was my brother's blood.
他是我哥的骨肉
I think the word you're struggling not to say
你忍♥住没说的那个词 我猜是
is "bastard."
私生子对吗
He was my brother's bastard.
他的确是我哥的私生子
And he never wanted anything to do with me.
他不想把我牵扯进来
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀赫夫
And you don't care that he's dead,
你不在乎他死活
but you do care that he was murdered.
但你介意他是被谋杀的
Appearances are a big thing in your line of business.
你们这行都很讲究面子问题
My line of business?
什么我这行
We own some dry cleaners.
我们开了些干洗店
No, I'm not talking about that.
我说的不是这个
I'm talking about the drug dealing.
我说的是贩毒这行当
Drug dealing? I don't--drug...
贩毒 什么毒品...
Huff was killed on Low-rider turf.
赫夫是死在低调骑手帮的地盘上
Now are you involved in some sort of dispute with the Low-riders?
你现在不正在和低调骑手帮起争执吗
I--low-riders? I'm... I...
低调骑手帮 我...
You remember them. They killed your husband.
你肯定记得他们 他们杀了你的丈夫
I'm a businesswoman.
我只是个商人
Dry cleaning.
开干洗店
I don't know who killed Huff,
我不知道是谁杀了赫夫
and I don't know why.
也不知道杀人原因
Your rug to dry clean, I guess.
我想你是把精力都投入到干洗上了
All right, listen up.
听好了
You're going for a knockout every time, all right?
每次你都要争取击倒对手 明白了吗
But the punch that hurts the most
但通常最有杀伤力的一击
is the one that lands.
往往都是击中对手的那一拳
You gotta hit 'em more, not harder.
你要多多击打 但不要用太大劲
It's called the stockton slap.
这招叫斯托克顿拳法
The detective's right. It's called the stockton slap.
这位警探说得对 是斯托克顿拳法
All right, give me some pushups.
好 给我做几个俯卧撑
As many as you can do plus 10.
在你的极限上再多做十个
That's not bad. You watch the fights?
不赖嘛 你也看拳击
I've been watching some. I like how it gets to the point.
看过一些 所以我知道该如何切入重点
Yeah, well, you know, with gloves and a ref,
你要知道 戴着手套 算上裁判
It's not a real fight. In a real fight...
算不得真正的打斗 真正的打斗
Yeah, I know. I've been in a real fight.
我知道 我现在就置身一场"打斗"之中
What are you here for, detective?
有何贵干 警探
My boss is on her way to meet the low-riders.
我上司要去拜访低调骑手帮
I was hoping you could help me out.
我希望你能帮我个忙
They're led by a guy named Beltran, right?
他们的头是伯坦 对吧
That's a bad dude.
那可是个坏家伙
Overtons, uh, ran this town for a long time,
欧弗顿帮掌控这里很久了
you know, and then little gangs would pop up here and there,
虽然时不时 这儿那儿会冒出点小帮派
no threat to them. But Beltran stood up to them.
没一个能威胁到他们 可伯坦能和他们对抗
So he killed Sue Overton's husband?
所以他杀了苏·欧弗顿的丈夫
Well, I don't know who pulled the trigger,
我不知道 这事因何而起
but yeah...
但...是的
and the Overtons killed his little brother.
然后欧弗顿帮杀了他的弟弟
That last war was brutal.
上一次火并极度血腥
You don't want a sequel.
谁都不想那场景再出现
We're looking for Beltran.
我们找伯坦
I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
Do what?
什么不是你干的
Whatever it is you think I did.
你认为是我♥干♥的那些事情
Somebody killed a relative of the Overtons.
有人杀了欧弗顿帮的一员
I sure didn't do that.
我很确定 这事我没干
He was on your turf.
他来过你的地盘
Maybe you saw Andy Huff,
没准你见过安迪·赫夫
You wanted to send a message to the Overtons?
你是不是想给欧弗顿帮传达一个讯息
A message?
讯息
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
When the Overtons beat him up,
欧弗顿帮殴打他
that was a message.
那就是他们传达给你的讯息
Question is, what was it saying?
但问题是 讯息里都说了什么
Those bruises are only a few days old.
这些淤青几天前造成的
before the murder.
就在谋杀案之前
Was Huff payback for the beating?
赫夫是否是你们还击被揍的牺牲品
Let's get 'em out of here.
把他们赶出去
Calm down, Joey.
放轻松 乔伊
I made a mistake. I trusted the Overtons.
我犯了个错 我太过信任欧弗顿帮
My guy paid for it.
我的人已经为此付出了代价
But we didn't kill Huff for any payback.
但是我们没有杀赫夫以示报复
What does that mean?
你这话是什么意思
We're just talking here?
我们就在这谈吗
Yeah, I think.
可以啊
Yeah, well, there's a new park in town.
好 这里是镇上的一块新公园
A good place to maybe set up a market.
很适合设立一个市场
You know, maybe we had a little disagreement about it.
也许我们就此有一些小小的分歧
So the Overtons beat up your guy over the new turf?
所以 欧弗顿帮在你的新地盘上揍了你的人
I said what I gotta say.
我之前已经说了
We didn't kill anybody.
我们没有杀任何人
Not last night.
昨晚绝没有
You ever thought about just sitting down with Sue Overton?
你有没有想过和苏·欧弗顿坐下来
Having a cup of tea, little chat?
喝杯茶 谈一谈什么的
Look, in the last war,
在上一次火并中
the Overtons killed my little brother.
欧弗顿帮杀了我的弟弟
I heard that woman Sue ordered the hit,
我听闻是那个叫苏的女人下的令
so, no, I am not interested in sitting down with her,
所以对 我没兴趣和她坐下来谈谈
ever.
永远都不会
I don't want anything to do with those people.
我不想和那些人有瓜葛
But if the overtons go to war with you,
但如果他们和你开战
Then you're--you're ready to jump right in there?
你准备好随时应对了吗
Hell, man...
见鬼了 哥们
Can't be no punk.
我们也不是吃素的
Right?
对吧
All right.
好吧
I'm... down.
我...放下吧
Somebody killed Huff to start the feud back up.
有人杀了赫夫以挑起双方争斗
We better do something
我们最好做点什么
or this town's gonna get real bloody real fast.
否则这里很快就要腥风血雨了
What do you think?
你怎么看
Did Beltran kill Huff to provoke the Overtons,
是伯坦想通过杀了赫夫来挑衅欧弗顿帮
or did sue do it
还是说是苏干的
to have an excuse to attack the Low-riders?
以此作为向低调骑手帮开战的借口
Neither. What do you mean, "Neither"?
都不是 你是什么意思 都不是
Well, Sue doesn't want to fight this war.
首先 苏不想开战
Neither does Beltran, but they
伯坦也不想 虽说一旦开战
both will fight it.
他们都不会手软
The question is, why?
但问题是 为什么
No, it's, who?
不 问题是谁干的
Again? Really?
还是这首 不是吧
You don't like it, put your own damn quarter in the machine.
如果你不喜欢 自己丢硬币进去
So you're not going after the guy who shot you?
这么说 你不打算追查枪击你的人了
Maybe I'm waiting for him here.
或许我是在等他来找我
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表