剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, I'm kind of busy. Maybe later.
我有点忙 待会再说
That's not how it works. We have to do our jobs.
事儿可不是这样办的 我们得尽好职责
Well, I think you can do it. You're very capable.
我觉得你能行 你很能干
I'm not kidding. Come on, let's go.
我没开玩笑 快 走吧
Okay, I'll go to the news station with you,
好吧 我跟你一起去新闻站
Get you started, and then you're on your own, all right?
帮你起个头 然后你自己来 好吗
I am not in the sixth grade. That doesn't work on me.
我又不是六年级的小学生 你这招可哄不了我
I can't promise I'll always be around to help you, Teresa.
我可不能保证一辈子都在你身边帮你 特蕾莎
All right? There will come a time
要知道 总有一天
when you might have to do all this on your own,
你得独当一面
And I want you to be prepared.
我希望你能做好准备
I am prepared to punch you in the face all on my own.
我已经准备好朝你脸上独打一拳了
And that's the weather. Ed?
以上就是天气 埃德
Next up--did the vice president really say that?
接下来 副总统真的这样说吗
Right after the break.
休息一下马上回来
Okay, cue up the veep gaffe for when we're back.
切回节目就播副总统失言的带子
And...
然后
get ready to go to sports.
准备播送体育新闻
Excuse me, Mr. Kasmir,
打扰一下 卡斯米尔先生
did Cassie ever have any threats directed against her?
凯西曾受到过什么威胁吗
Maybe after the Bells Glen Speedway story?
也许是在贝尔斯峡谷赛车道新闻之后
Uh, the first note came a week ago,
第一张字条是一周前寄来的
saying Kassie should leave town and not come back.
字条上说让凯西离开小镇再也别回来
The second note arrived yesterday.
昨天收到第二个字条
Uh, you didn't think this was worth mentioning to the police?
你难道不觉得这些应该通知警方吗
Look, we get crank letters all the time.
我们每时每刻都会收到不怀好意的匿名信
We don't call the cops
我们总不能每收到一封
every time one comes in.
都报♥警♥吧
Go with this version.
用这一版
Cassie was a valued person here.
凯西是个人才
She was a part of this team. We cared about her.
她是团队的一员 我们都很关心她
So don't mistake our commitment to the news
所以不要把我们在新闻上的严谨
for a lack of feeling.
误认为是冷血
Oh, we're not here to judge. I promise you.
我们没有批判你们的意思 我保证
We're just trying to find Cassie's killer, same as you.
我们只想找到杀害凯西的凶手 和你一样
You guys are great.
你们不错啊
Oh, tough, uh, good-looking,
坚韧 长得不赖
Sincere.
真诚
Let's put you on the air, ask the public for information,
你们上直播节目吧 向公众征询信息
That's not how we work.
我们不这么干
It could be good for your investigation.
会对你们的调查有帮助
Maybe later, if things don't work out.
再说吧 等调查进展不顺利的时候
If you were to use one word to sum up Cassie,
如果用一个词来形容凯西
What would that word be? Promise.
你会用什么词 有前途
"Promise."
有前途
She had great promise. Great word.
她前途无量 评价很高
Just the other day, I was telling her she had, uh,
就在几天前 我还告诉她
the anchor chair in her future.
她未来会成为当家主播
Look, I don't want to force you to do anything,
我不是想强迫你们
but public attention is good.
但公众的关注是好事
Bottom line--it could help you solve the case.
重要的是可以帮你们破案
Did you, uh, get any more of these letters?
你手头还有类似的信吗
I'll have to check with my intern,
我得问问我的实习生
but why don't I get you on the air and we talk about it?
为什么不到直播节目上聊聊呢
Mm, not gonna happen. You sure?
还是算了 你确定
Absolutely positive. I don't belong on television.
绝对确定 我不上镜
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Cbi. We're looking for Richard Yuntz.
加调局 找理查德·扬茨
Yeah.
好的
Over there.
在那儿
Police! Stop!
警♥察♥ 站住
Get up.
起来
California Bureau of Investigation.
加州调查局
You're under arrest. All right, all right. Relax!
你被捕了 好吧 好吧 轻点
Damn, I was just going to take a leak!
该死 我只是要去撒尿
Oh. Thanks.
多谢
Where are my glasses?
我的眼镜呢
Tara, did you move my glasses?
塔拉 你拿了我的眼镜
I've told you before--
我之前告诉过你
do not touch them.
别碰它
No, Ed, I didn't touch your glasses.
不 埃德 我没动你眼镜
Well, where are they then?
那它在哪儿
You lost them, Ed, like you always do,
你把它丢了 埃德 你总这样
And then you blamed me, like you always do,
你也总是怨在我头上
And now I've called for the P.A. To bring you another pair,
我已经打电♥话♥给助理让她给你送副新的
Like I always do.
一如既往
Ooh. Thank you, Erin.
谢谢 艾琳
Um, could you get me some chamomile tea for my throat?
你能帮我倒杯菊花茶润喉吗
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen here, young woman.
听着 年轻人
I have three Emmy nominations.
我获过三次艾美奖提名
I've worked with Brokaw and Blitzer.
我和布罗和布利泽共事过
Show a little respect.
放尊重点
Regional. Three regional Emmy nominations.
地区的 三次地区艾美奖提名
Regional.
地区的
I'm Ed Hunt...
我是埃德·亨特
Say, you're the lady from the television.
请问 你是电视上那位女士吧
Thethethe weather, right? Yes.
是播...那个天气是吗 是的
Uh, Tara Skye. That's right, yeah.
塔拉·斯凯 没错
Is that your real name? Yes.
是你的真名吗 是的
That's very convenient.
真合适
What, uh, what can I do for you? Autograph?
有什么能效劳的吗 签名
No, no.
不 不
Y-you probably heard about the murder.
你也许听说了那起谋杀吧
Cassie Flood, yeah. Ugh, isn't it terrible?
凯西·福勒 是的 太可怕了
You with the cops?
你是警♥察♥
Well, I'm--I'm a consultant, but, uh...
我 我是个顾问
You worked with Cassie, so...
你和凯西共事过
you may be able to tell me the truth.
你也许能告诉我真♥相♥
You know, I've--I've asked around about her,
我问过她身边所有人
but everyone seems to want to just tell me
可每个人似乎都只想告诉我
what they think they should tell, you know what I mean?
他们觉得该说的 你懂我的意思吗
Totally. Mm.
太懂了
What do you want to know? Well...
你想知道什么
If you were to describe Cassie in one word,
如果让你用一个词形容凯西
what would that word be?
你会用哪个词
She was sleeping her way to the top, if that helps.
她是一路睡上来的 有帮助吗
Well, that's a little more than one word,
比一个词多了点
but I'm intrigued. Go on.
不过使我很好奇 接着说
The minute she got here,
她刚到这儿
she jumped in the sack with Ed Hunt.
就和埃德·亨特有一腿了
And lately, she started seducing Ryan Kasmir.
后来 她开始勾引赖恩·卡斯米尔
But... I don't-- i don't want to speak ill of the dead.
可 我不 我不想说死人的坏话
They don't really care. They're dead.
他们不介意 他们死了
Lisbon. Ah, there you are.
里斯本 你来了
Uh, I found a real journalist to tell us the story.
我找到了一个真正的记者 她能告诉我们真♥相♥
Tara, this is Teresa Lisbon.
塔拉 这位是特蕾莎·里斯本
She works for the California Bureau of Investigation. Hi.
她在加调局工作 你好
Tara was just telling me the truth about Cassie Flood.
塔拉正在给我讲凯西·福勒的真♥相♥
Really? Mm.
真的吗
The day she died, I overheard her making plans
她死那天 我无意中听到她计划
to meet with someone in secret.
和某人密会
Really? Who was it?
真的吗 和谁
Did she tell you where she was going,
她告诉你她要去哪里吗
or did you hear where she was going?
或者你听到她要去哪儿
No, but she was conniving
没有 不过她总是城府很深
and used her sexuality to get ahead, so, you know...
而且她靠美色上位 所以
You think she was planning to meet a secret lover? Yeah.
你觉得她是打算和秘密情人私会 是的
Sly minx. I know, right?
狡猾的荡♥妇♥ 我就知道
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表