剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, it must be.
没错 一定是的
Uh, could you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Could you wait in the car when I talk to Pete?
我找皮特谈话时 你能在车里等着吗
Okay.
好的
It's not that he dislikes you,
并不是他不喜欢你
it's just, you know, you're...
而只是 你
You're police.
你是警♥察♥
I understand.
我理解
Thank you.
谢谢你
What? You know what.
什么事 你知道什么事
So you say.
你说是就是吧
Why didn't you tell me Eileen was a Barlow?
你为什么没告诉我艾琳是巴洛家的人
You didn't ask me.
你没问我
You think Sean Barlow was behind her murder,
你觉得肖恩·巴洛是幕后主使
and you're as calm as you are about Caitlyn,
而且你对凯特琳的安危也很镇静
because you assume the Barlows are gonna take good care of her.
因为你认为巴洛家会好好照顾她
Is that so?
是这样吗
And you're just waiting for me and the cops to move on,
你只是在等我和警方罢手
then you and Roddy are gonna take care of this yourselves.
然后你和罗迪将会亲自处理这事
No.
不
The only thing I don't know is why.
我只是不明白为什么
Why would you think that Sean Barlow
你为什么认为肖恩·巴洛
would kill his own niece?
会杀了他的外甥女
It's your theory, not mine.
这是你的推测 不是我的
No. It's yours.
不 这就是你的推测
And you're probably wrong,
你很可能错了
this murder was done by Red John.
人是血腥约翰杀的
I mean, Sean Barlow may have helped him...
肖恩·巴洛或许帮助了他
But if he did, and you know he did,
但如果他帮忙了 而且你知道他帮忙了
you better tell me why right now.
你最好现在就告诉我为什么
Like I said--
我都说了
Don't you even try to lie to me.
你根本别想试着骗我
Sean Barlow has always hated Roddy.
肖恩·巴洛一直很讨厌罗迪
He forbade Eileen to see him, but she did anyhow.
他禁止艾琳见他 但她还是见了
Why does he hate Roddy?
他为什么讨厌罗迪
The travel circuit in Britain and Ireland is a tough go,
英国和爱尔兰的巡回旅程很艰辛
and Roddy used to be a little salty.
而且罗迪曾经有点爱生气
Used to be. He's a calmer fellow now.
曾经而已 他现在是个冷静的人了
But he broke some faces he should have left alone.
但他打架惹到了一些不该惹的人
He was one step ahead of trouble
我姐姐把他送到我这里时
when my sister sent him over here to me.
他离麻烦仅有一步之遥了
Anyhow, some of the injured parties
总之 被他打伤的人里
were cousins to the Barlows,
有几个是巴洛家的表兄弟
and Sean Barlow loves to cultivate a grudge.
而且肖恩·巴洛喜欢结仇
Grudge enough to murder his own niece?
积怨之深以至于谋杀他的外甥女吗
You don't know Sean Barlow.
你可不知道肖恩·巴洛
He disowned Eileen, called her a whore.
他与艾琳断绝关系 骂她是婊♥子♥
He demanded money from Roddy
他向罗迪要钱
for payment for lost Barlow property.
来支付巴洛家损失的财产
Roddy refused, of course,
罗迪当然拒绝了
and Sean accused him of theft.
肖恩指控他盗窃
Swore vengeance.
还发誓要复仇
Swore vengeance?
发誓复仇吗
In a manner of words, yeah.
在某种意义上来说 是的
And what's his connection to Red John?
那他和血腥约翰有什么关联
It doesn't quite fit.
这不太相符
Sean Barlow is a sinister piece of work.
肖恩·巴洛是个阴险残忍♥的人物
He's mean and clever.
他为人卑鄙 却很聪明
Hell, Patty...
真见鬼 小派
For all I know, Sean Barlow may be Red John.
据我所知 肖恩·巴洛可能就是血腥约翰
Give me an address.
给我地址
You know, you should probably wait here.
我觉得你还是在这儿等我吧
Not a chance in hell.
绝对不可能
Uh, he's old school like Pete.
他和皮特一样很传统
He's not gonna want to talk to a cop.
不会想和警♥察♥谈的
We'll see. I'm old school, too.
这可说不定 我也很传统
Seriously. Seriously!
说真的 说真的
I didn't come here all the way from Sacramento
我大老远从萨克拉门托赶来
to wait outside.
可不是为了就在门口等着的
Welcome, welcome.
欢迎光临
You're very welcome. I'm Marta.
很高兴见到你们 我是玛尔塔
How can I help you?
有什么能帮到你们
Relax, sister, we're not chumps.
别激动 姐儿们 我们不是来算命的
She's a cop, and I'm in on the gag.
她是警♥察♥ 我是顾问
What do you want?
有何贵干
To talk to Sean Barlow.
我们想和肖恩·巴洛谈谈
There's no Sean Barlow here.
这里可没什么肖恩·巴洛
She's almost as bad a liar as you are.
她和你一样不会撒谎
You tell Sean-- who is here--
你进去告诉肖恩
That Patrick Jane is here, and he'd like to talk to him.
派翠克·简想和他谈谈
We'll wait.
我们就在这儿等着
Patrick Jane. It is you.
派翠克·简 真的是你
I didn't believe her!
我还以为她骗我呢
Hello, Mr. Barlow.
你好 巴洛先生
Oh... call me Sean, my boy--Sean.
叫我肖恩 孩子 叫我肖恩就可以了
Well, I haven't seen you since you were, what? 15?
最后一次见你还是在你十五岁的时候
You haven't changed a bit.
你可一点儿也没变
And you've brought a policewoman with you.
现在你还带来了一位女警官
Great pleasure to meet you, young lady.
很高兴见到你 女士
Come on upstairs and let's catch up.
咱们上楼聊聊
I've been following your doings, Patrick.
派翠克 我一直有在关注你最近的动向
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来
Well, of course you do.
这怎么瞒得了你
My grandfather came over from Ireland
我祖父和派翠克的曾祖父
with this one's great grandfather.
一起从爱尔兰来到了这儿
His father and I were great friends.
他父亲和我是很要好的朋友
He was a wicked man, but I loved him.
他父亲可是个可恶的人 但我喜欢
A wicked man?
可恶的人
You're a spiritual person, aren't you, Teresa?
你是个有信仰的人 是不是 特蕾莎
You believe in life after death?
你相信来世吗
Yes. Then you'll agree
是的 那你肯定也会认为
it's a sad thing to be an unbeliever,
一个不相信来世的人
to have no faith.
一个没有信仰的人是可悲的
Yes.
没错
And when faithless men use the faith and belief
那么当没有信仰的人
of others to steal from them with lies,
利用别人的信仰来欺骗他们时
like the Janes do,
就像简他们一家经常干的事儿
that's sad and wicked.
那可不就是叫可悲又可恶
I agree. I don't do it anymore.
完全同意 我已经改邪归正了
No. A lawman now.
是啊 已经成了执法者了
It's atonement you're after, is it?
你想要赎罪 是吧
Well, the Janes never pretended to have powers,
我们简家从来不假装拥有特异功能
especially with people in the show.
特别是表演时和人交谈的时候
But, uh, the Barlows always tried
但巴洛一家却总是
to pass themselves off as "real" psychics.
想要别人认为他们是真正的通灵者
Because we are.
那是因为我们本来就是
Well, you said you knew why we were here.
你说你知道为什么我们在这儿
Yeah, it was on the news.
没错 新闻都说了
Eileen is dead, murdered.
艾琳被人杀了
You don't seem so upset about it.
你看上去一点儿也不伤心
She was already dead to me
自从她跟着那个混♥蛋♥离开家后
when she left the family for that scum.
她对我来说和死了没什么区别
I mourned her passing long ago.
我很早之前就为她的离去伤心过了
I want the baby, though.
但我还是想要那个孩子
She'll be raised a Barlow.
她会成为一个真正的巴洛人的
Where were you the night before last?
你前天晚上在哪
Oh, I was far away, communing with the spirits.
在遥远的地方 和神灵沟通
Where were you?
你又在哪
Let me see.
让我想想
Lying in bed, thinking of Patrick.
你躺在床上 想念着派翠克
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表