剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
How's the, uh, computer dating thing going?
网上约会进行得如何
Great. Yeah. Great.
挺好的 不错
I haven't met miss right yet, but, you know,
还没遇到合适的 不过
I'm out there on the prowl, just... moving on, like we said.
我正跃跃欲试 就像我们说过的 向前看
That's funny. There must be some mistake then.
真有趣 那一定是哪里搞错了
There's several women out there
外面有几个女的说
who say some guy's running a scam online
有人设了网上约会的骗局
where he pretends to be a handsome CBI cop
他冒充成英俊的加调局警♥察♥
named Wayne Rigsby and makes dates with women,
韦恩·瑞斯比 跟女人约会
and then he doesn't show up.
却从不出现
It's weird, huh?
挺奇怪的对吧
That is weird. Uh... they're by the elevator?
是挺奇怪的 她们在电梯那边吗
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好的
Hi, la--oh, wow. There's five of you.
你们好 你们有五个人啊
Um... so I can explain.
我可以解释
Wow. I'm--I mean, I'm--I'm glad that they found
我很高兴他们找到了
who killed elise.
杀害伊利斯的凶手
It's just... it's all so sad, you know?
这一切太悲剧了
Maybe now Elise can rest in peace.
也许伊利斯现在可以安歇了
Are those the ashes?
这些是骨灰吗
Uh, yes. I, uh, I remember you saying
是的 我记得你说过
you wanted to scatter them at sea,
你想把它撒入大海
So I-I brought 'em with me.
所以我把它带来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, I-I really appreciate this.
我真的很感激
Um, I know this is what Elise would have wanted.
我知道这是伊利斯想要的方式
Sure.
当然
Let's go, shall we?
我们走吧
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Oh, I always wanted to take a boat trip,
我一直想乘船出游
and this is a particularly nice boat, isn't it?
而这艘船相当漂亮 不是吗
You--you know, I don't think it's a very good idea.
我觉得这样不好
You're very, uh, inexperienced,
你非常缺乏经验
and it can get very dangerous.
会很危险的
It'll be absolutely fine.
绝对不会有事的
Uh, you got an emergency kit here.
你这儿有急救箱
That's good,
很好
which reminds me, I should take a little bit
这提醒我 我该吃点
of the old motion sickness medication.
防止晕船的药物
Just as a precaution.
只是预防一下
There we go, and one of these.
好了 还有这些
Marine flare, huh?
海上照明弹对吧
Okay. You know what? Um... Cool.
好了 这样吧 酷
You ever had to use one of these things?
你有没有用过照明弹
Smoke! That's hot! Calm down. Aah!
有烟 太烫了 冷静
Give me--oh, my God.
给我 我的天
Oh! Uh, sorry!
抱歉
Uh, mayday! Girl overboard!
求救 有女孩落水了
Get some help!
快求救啊
Uh... help!
救命
Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉 抱歉
Yep.
有了
Hello?
你好
I know you're down there!
我知道你在下面
Elise Vogelsong, I presume.
我猜是伊利斯·沃格松吧
And that looks like the money you stole
那看来是你从军人收♥容♥所♥
from the soldiers' home. Let's go!
偷来的钱吧 我们走吧
Who are you? What are you doing on my boat?
你是谁 你怎么在我的船上
My name is Patrick Jane. He's an agent with the CBI,
我叫派翠克·简 他是加调局的探员
And you, my dear, are under arrest.
而你 亲爱的 被捕了
Bon voyage.
旅途愉快
I didn't know about the money.
我不知道钱的事
I swear.
我发誓
And I didn't know she was gonna hurt anybody.
我不知道她打算伤害谁
Somebody did get hurt.
可确实有人受到了伤害
Lissie Calhoun died.
莉西·卡尔霍恩死了
She told me that her family
她告诉我 她的家人
was trying to get her put away in a home.
打算把她扔在老人之家里
I was just trying to protect her.
我只是想保护她
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以为我是在做正确的事
But you weren't Cayce,
但并非如此 凯西
and now you're an accessory to murder.
你现在是谋杀案的帮凶
I'm not. I'm n--I'm not. I-I can't be.
我没有 我没有 不可能
I would never. You have to believe me.
我绝不会这样的 你得相信我
You know, she was probably planning to kill you, too?
她很可能也打算杀了你
You were never getting off that boat.
你就再也下不了那艘船了
I feel really stupid.
我真觉得愚蠢
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Testify.
作证
We'll make a fair deal for you,
我们会跟你做个交易
but you have to play straight with us, okay?
但你要对我们说实话 好吗
I will.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
I believe you.
我相信你
So what if I took the money?
是我拿走了钱又怎样
My grandfather made it. It was mine by right.
我祖父挣的钱 本来就该是我的
But Curtis wouldn't have seen it that way, would he?
但是柯蒂斯可不这么看 对吗
Curtis? Nosey little brat, that one.
柯蒂斯 那是个爱管闲事小毛孩
Ever since he was a child.
从他还是个孩子起就那样
And that's why you contested the codicil.
所以你才质疑遗嘱
You didn't want Curtis on the foundation board.
你不想让柯蒂斯进入基金会董事会
Him, judging me? Telling me how to run my foundation,
让他对我品头论足 告诉我该如何管理我的基金会
spend my money?
花我自己的钱
Would've been unendurable.
那会让人无法忍♥受
So you hatched your plan.
所以你策划了这一切
You found a doctor you could blackmail
你找到一个可以勒索的医生
to get the pills you needed.
得到你需要的药物
Uh, was Cayce in on the plan?
凯西也参与了这个计划吗
I told her that Curtis and the rest of them
我告诉她 柯蒂斯和其他人
were plotting against me,
都在暗中加害我
that it was the only way I could escape.
这是我逃脱的唯一办法
And she was already convinced that I was the mother
她已经相信 我是她
she never had.
从没有过的母亲
Girls like that are so naive and foolish.
那样的女孩真是天真愚蠢
And what about Lissie Calhoun?
那莉西·卡尔霍恩呢
Was she naive and foolish also?
她也天真愚蠢吗
That was an unfortunate necessity.
那是很不幸 可必需如此
But the woman was a tortured soul.
那女人的灵魂备受折磨
What I did was an act of mercy.
我的所为是善举
And, uh... I made sure that her death was a peaceful one.
我让她死的很安详
You certainly did.
当然了
Overdosing her on barbiturates and burning her to ash--
对她下了过量的巴比妥 然后把她烧成灰
that is a peaceful way to go.
真是安详的死法
Then all that was left was sending Cayce to Las Vegas
然后就剩下让凯西去拉斯维加斯
to rent a room with the dead woman's credit card
用死去女人的信♥用♥卡♥租一间房♥
and planting evidence on your nephew.
然后栽赃给你的侄子
Yeah.
是啊
That was rather fun.
过程还挺有趣的
Even if it did mean having to enter
就算这意味着要进入
that tacky little shop of theirs.
他们那家俗气的小店
Curtis had been eyeing grandfather's medals
柯蒂斯从小时候起 就一直
since he was a boy.
觊觎祖父的奖牌
Thank you, Mr. Jane. Thank you for saving my husband,
谢谢你 简先生 感谢你救了我丈夫
despite your colleague's best efforts to imprison him.
虽然是你的同事竭尽全力让他入狱的
You can, uh, thank me
你要真谢谢我
by forgiving my colleague, Agent Lisbon,
就原谅我的同事里斯本探员
and keeping the old soldier's home open.
并且让退伍军人收♥容♥所♥继续营业吧
Oh, don't worry. Soldiers' home will stay open
别担心 军人收♥容♥所♥会继续营业的
as long as there are veterans who need it.
只要有退伍的老兵需要它
And we forgive you, Agent Lisbon.
我们原谅你 里斯本探员
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表