剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
They won't, unless,
他们不会发现的 除非
of course, you sing to the coppers.
当然了 你告诉他们的话
Which I won't, and that makes me an accomplice to murder as well.
我不会说的 而这让我也成了共犯
Well, only if you look at it like a very persnickety lawyer.
只有喜欢吹毛求疵的律师才会这么认为
She tortured someone.
她拷打了别人
Yeah. It's--it's horrible, I-I know.
没错 这非常可怕 我知道
But she must have had good reason.
但她一定有自己的理由
God, can you hear yourself?
天哪 你知道自己在说什么吗
Yes, I hear myself.
是 我知道
Julia Howard must have helped
茱莉亚·霍华德一定参与过
murder Lorelei's sister,
谋杀劳拉蕾的妹妹
must have been there with Red John.
她当时肯定跟血腥约翰在一起
Lorelei wouldn't do this otherwise. I trust her.
否则劳拉蕾不会这么做的 我相信她
Jane... I am your partner, not her.
简 我才是你的搭档 不是她
You need to be honest with me.
你需要对我坦诚一些
I know.
我知道
If she contacts you,
如果她跟你联络
if you find anything out about her,
如果你找到任何关于她的线索
if you have any insights into the case...
如果你对这个案子有任何看法
I will tell you.
我一定告诉你
Now the tally needs to be filled out once every morning
日报单必须每天早上和晚上
and once every evening.
各填写一次
Okay. No problem.
好的 没问题
Thank you, Karen.
谢谢你 凯伦
Hello. Can I help you?
你好 需要帮忙吗
I guess. I'm Agent Lisbon with the CBI.
我想是的 我是加调局的里斯本警探
This is Patrick Jane.
这位是派翠克·简
Kevin Rome. I'm one of the trustees here at the shelter.
凯文·罗曼 我是收♥容♥所♥的理事之一
Is there someplace we could talk?
我们能私下谈谈吗
We wanted to ask you some questions about Julia Howard.
我们想问问你关于茱莉亚·霍华德的事
Of course. The rest of the trustees are right outside.
当然 其他理事都在外面
Jane. Are you coming?
简 你一起来吗
Uh, no, I thought I'd just take a look around
不了 我想四处看看
if... that's all right.
如果没问题的话
Of course. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
Julia was a wonderful woman,
茱莉亚是个非常棒的人
so giving, so selfless.
非常无私 乐于奉献
I can't think of anyone
我想不出有任何人
who had a negative thing to say about her.
会对她有所怨言
How long did Julia work at the shelter?
茱莉亚在收♥容♥所♥工作多久了
Eight years, but, uh,
八年了 但是
I mean, she did so much more than that.
我是说 她做的远不止这些
She practically ran the place single-handedly.
可以说这个地方完全是由她一个人经营
That's why we're all here--
这就是为什么我们都在这
to try and fill in as best we can until we find a replacement.
尽我们所能来管理 直到找到接替者
None of you actually worked at the shelter.
你们实际上都不在收♥容♥所♥工作
No, we serve an advisory role
没有 我们的工作是咨♥询♥顾问
and help with fund-raising.
和募集资金
But we volunteer when we can.
但有空时 我们会来做义工
Did you ever hear Julia mention
茱莉亚有没有向你们提过
the name Lorelei Martins?
劳拉蕾·马丁斯这个名字
No.
没有
No. Is she a suspect?
没有 她是嫌疑人吗
We're working several different angles.
我们正做全方位的调查
I saw on the web site that there was a fourth trustee?
我在网站上看到还有第四位理事
Steven Doppler.
斯蒂芬·多普勒
He's flying up from L.A. tomorrow.
他明天从洛杉矶飞过来
We're, uh, meeting with candidates
我们要面试候选人
to fill Julia's position.
以填补茱莉亚的位置
So soon?
这么快
The meeting was already scheduled.
这个会面是早就安排好的
It's our monthly meeting.
我们每月会面一次
I-I know it seems cold,
我知道这听起来很冷血
replacing her so quickly,
这么快就找人接替她
but the women at the shelter here,
但收♥容♥所♥里的妇女们
they--they've suffered enough.
她们受得苦已经够多了
Their safety and security-- that comes first.
她们的平安和安全感才是第一位的
Julia would have wanted that.
茱莉亚也一定希望如此
How can we get in touch with Doppler?
我们怎样可以和多普勒联♥系♥上
He'll be with us
明天一整天
all day tomorrow at the Fairchild hotel.
他都会和我们一起待在费尔柴尔德酒店
That's where we're meeting to interview new candidates.
我们将在那会面并面试新候选人
Did Julia live in Sacramento?
茱莉亚住在萨克拉门托吗
Jane, I'm in the middle of questioning.
简 我正在问话呢
Yeah, it won't take long. Did she?
我知道 不会耽搁太久 她住在那吗
Yes. And you're certain?
是的 你确定吗
Yes.
确定
She lived here for...
她在这里住了...
For as long as I've known her. Eight years, at least.
从我认识她起算 至少8年了
You sure?
你确定
Pretty sure.
相当确定
Lisbon, I'm gonna head on.
里斯本 我走了
Your colleague-- he's, uh, very... odd.
你的同事 他...很古怪
Yes.
是的
Lorelei.
劳拉蕾
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
You murdered someone.
你杀了人
What'd you think I was gonna do
你放我走的时候
when you set me free, Patrick?
以为我会去干什么 派翠克
You tortured them.
你折磨了他们
I knew you'd be upset.
我知道 你很生气
You're not as tough-minded as you'd like to think you are.
我也知道 你没有自己想象的那么坚强
So I wanted to see you.
所以我想见你
I haven't gone off the rails, I promise.
我没有做出越轨之事 我保证
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在干什么
Julia Howard got exactly what she deserved.
茱莉亚·霍华德罪有应得
She helped kill my sister.
她是谋杀我妹妹的帮凶
Helped who?
她帮了谁
Not Red John. She didn't know him.
不是血腥约翰 她不认识他
But I know who to go to next.
但我知道下面该去找谁
Well, whoever that is, they work with Red John.
无论他是谁 他和血腥约翰都是一伙的
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
I'm gonna find out.
我会查个水落石出的
Someone from the shelter?
就靠收♥容♥所♥里的某个人
I have to go, Patrick.
我得走了 派翠克
You're foolish doing this on your own.
你想单打独斗 这简直愚蠢至极
Let me help you.
让我帮你
No.
不
I've done terrible things.
我做了很多可怕的事情
Unforgivable things. There's no way back.
不可饶恕的事情 已经没有回头路了
You and me are on different roads, I hope.
我希望 我俩不要落得同样的下场
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Been doing some background on Julia Howard,
查了下茱莉亚·霍华德的背景资料
and I think I found something.
我想我发现了点东西
She owned a home here in Sacramento,
她在萨克拉门托有一处房♥产
bought it eight years ago,
8年前买♥♥的
but she also leased a house in Davis
但她同时还在戴维斯市兰花巷1309号♥
at 1309 orchid lane.
租了一处房♥子
I don't understand. Was she renting it for somebody else?
我不明白 她是为别人租的吗
Unlikely. She doesn't have any family in California.
不太像 她在加州没有亲戚
Did she even have the money for a second house?
她的钱够再租一套房♥子的吗
Not on her salary.
光靠她那点薪水肯定不够
Where's Jane?
简在哪
Haven't seen him. Well, thanks.
没看到他 谢谢
Okay.
好
Evening.
晚安
We had an agreement. No more lies.
我们说好的 不再对我说谎
And I haven't.
我没说谎啊
You didn't tell me you were coming here.
你没告诉我你会来这里
Was Lorelei here?
劳拉蕾来过这里吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表