剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I love Elizabeth.
我爱伊丽莎白
Why Missy?
为什么选密西
I don't expect you to understand this.
我不指望你会明白
She had the highest arches I've ever seen.
她的足弓是我见过最高的
Exquisite.
优美精致
The ballistics report proves
弹道报告证实
the bullets came from your gun.
子弹出自你的枪
He was sleeping with her, and you couldn't stand that.
他与密西有奸♥情♥ 而你无法容忍♥
Grace, is it?
你是叫格蕾丝吧
You're a pretty young thing.
你现在还年轻
But it won't last forever.
但你不会永葆青春
You think he's still gonna want you when you're my age?
你以为你到了我这年纪 他还会想要你吗
Of course I couldn't stand it.
我当然无法容忍♥
He was lying.
他对我撒谎
And sneaking around like a horny teenager.
像个饥渴的青少年一样出去偷腥
With her.
和她厮混
She called me to her house to end it.
她打电♥话♥叫我去她家做个了结
She said she felt guilty, taken advantage of.
她说觉得很愧疚利用了我
They wanted to make their marriage work.
他们想挽救婚姻
You try to change her mind?
你想让她回心转意
Oh, yeah, but it didn't work.
是的 不过没成功
She wouldn't take me back.
她不想和我复合
That's when I asked her for something to...
所以那时我问她要了点东西
Remember her by.
用来回忆她
That's when she gave me the shoes.
她就是那时候把那双鞋给我的
Just to get rid of me, I guess.
我想她只为了摆脱我吧
I just wanted to scare her a little.
我只想吓吓她
Tell her to leave him alone.
让她离开他
But then she had the nerve to call him a creep,
可她不要脸地说他是个变♥态♥
like she was too good for him.
好像他配不上她
I lost it.
我失去理智了
And then I still had all this rage.
后来我还是不解恨
And I have to admit...
我不得不承认
It felt good.
那感觉很棒
Your brow is furrowed.
你皱着眉
You have that squinty look in your eye.
还一直眯着眼
You want to talk to me about the whole foot fetish thing...
你想和我谈谈恋脚癖的事
But the catholic schoolgirl in you tells you
可你的信仰告诉你
that it's not necessarily appropriate.
这不太合适
You're right. Look, I don't get it.
没错 听着 我真的不懂
I can't wrap my head around it.
我一直在想这个问题
Well, I mean, "Fetish" is a strong word,
"恋物癖"是个很强烈的词
but everyone has that thing.
但其实每个人都有点恋物
It's just... it's human nature.
只是人性使然
I don't.
我就没有
Oh, come on, Lisbon.
得了 里斯本
Don't deny yourself that freedom.
别这么急着否认自己的天性
There's definitely something out there that works for you,
一定有什么东西是你迷恋的
that flips your switch.
让你有所触动的
Like turtlenecks.
比如高领套头衫
You're right. It's inappropriate.
没错 这谈话的确不合适
Good night. Turtlenecks it is.
晚安 就是高领套头衫
What's up?
什么事
Yeah?
怎样
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表