剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
He's usually a very calm man. Now do as he says.
平时他挺冷静的 快照他说的做
Okay. Just don't shoot.
好的 别开枪就是了
Secure the container, please.
去拿那个盒子 谢谢
Should probably check it to be sure.
应该先确认看看是不是
Daddy? It's okay, buddy.
爸爸 没事的 伙计
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
Banana and peanut butter.
香蕉和花生酱吐司
You're a lucky kid. Looks tasty.
你是个幸运的孩子 看起来很好吃
I am very sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
Have a nice day.
祝今日愉快
Come on, buddy. Let's get out of here.
来吧 伙计 咱们走
My time is running out.
我快没时间了
Whatever happens, I want to thank you for trying to help me.
不管发生什么 我都要谢谢你的帮助
Well, truth is, you're a hard man not to help, LaRoche.
事实上 没人能忍♥心不帮你 拉罗彻
You're like a shar-pei puppy that's rolled onto its back.
你就像一只四脚朝天的小沙皮狗
You have to rub its belly.
让人忍♥不住想要上去挠它肚皮
You're mocking me.
别嘲弄我了
No, no, I'm happy to rub your belly.
不不 我很乐意帮你挠肚皮
That won't be necessary.
没必要
I hope not.
我觉得也是
Should be here somewhere.
应该就在这里
What was the name again?
他叫什么名字来着
Scott Saynay.
斯考特·塞内
He's serving a 12-year sentence for rape and indecent assault.
他因强♥奸♥猥亵罪被判十二年
Oh, here it is. Scott Saynay was here.
找到了 斯考特·塞内曾关在这里
Early release. Six weeks ago.
他六个星期前提早获释了
Oh. Where's he now?
他现在在哪
Uh... should be in here somewhere.
应该是在这里的
Sorry for the mess, but the supreme court just ruled
抱歉搞得这么乱 不过最高法♥院♥刚下达规定
that prison overcrowding is unconstitutional.
说监狱过度拥挤是违宪的
What a bother. I know, right?
真是麻烦 是啊
We have to reduce our numbers by 1,800 this year.
今年我们需要减少一千八百名囚犯
Saynay was one of the lucky ones.
塞内幸运地成为了其中之一
Looks like the release file was forwarded.
看来他的释放文件已经转走了
You could find him through his parole officer.
你们可以通过他的假释官找到他
And who would that be?
他的假释官是谁
It's in the release file.
写在他的释放文件里了
But I could put a trace on it.
不过我可以帮你找找
Might take a few days.
可能需要几天时间
Yeah, we don't have a few days.
可我们没有几天时间了
Uh, maybe we could talk to saynay's last cellmate.
也许我们可以和塞内之前的狱友谈谈
That's a good idea.
这主意不错
Let's see who that was.
让我看看是谁
Yes. Ahh...
是啊
Okay, should be in here somewhere.
应该是在这里边
According to the records, you're Scott Saynay's last roommate?
记录上说你是斯考特·塞内最后的室友
Saynay? Y-yeah, sure, I remember him.
塞内 是啊 我记得他
Easiest cellie I ever had.
我遇到过的最好相处的狱友
Spent most nights writing letters to his ma.
成天晚上在那里给他妈写信
Did Saynay ever give you a sense that he felt
塞内有没有给你过一种感觉 他认为
wrongly accused or set up?
他是被冤枉或陷害的
Nah. He wasn't fighting any drama.
没 他没在纠结那种东西
Not that you'd know it if he was.
就算是 你也不会知道
My boy wasn't much of a talker.
这孩子不怎么爱讲话
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Ah, you'd have to meet Saynay
你们只有见到塞内
to fully appreciate his quiet nature.
才能了解他那安静的本性
Did he ever mention a plastic container to you?
他有没有跟你提过一个塑料盒子
What plastic container?
什么塑料盒子
I guess he didn't trust him enough. No, clearly.
我看他并不信任这人 很显然
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
We're trying to locate an airtight plastic box.
我们在追查一个密封的塑料盒
Your cellmate knew all about it.
你的狱友知道它的详情
It was hidden in a safe for nine years,
它被藏在一个保险箱里九年了
But a man was killed stealing it this morning.
但是今早有个人因为偷它而被杀了
Well, I'll be damned.
真见鬼
Wait. You know what's in the box?
等等 你知道盒子里有什么
Well, I can guess. Can't you?
我倒是能猜到 你们不能吗
Oh, we want to hear your guess.
我们想听听你的猜测
Nothing in that for me,
这对我一点好处都没有
except I'd be pissing off the owner of the box,
还会惹恼那盒子的主人
and who wants to mess with a maniac like that?
谁会去惹那种疯子
I'm done answering their questions.
我不想再回答他们的问题了
Scott Saynay, convicted nine years ago
斯考特·塞内 九年前因
of raping and beating Laroche's mother.
强♥奸♥并殴打拉罗彻的母亲而被定罪
She committed suicide three months later.
三个月后她自杀了
That certainly qualifies as a dramatic event in his life.
这绝对是他人生最戏剧性的大事了
He just got out of prison. We're trying to track him down.
他刚出狱 我们正在追踪他
Other than being an extreme form of lowlife,
除了他肯定是个卑鄙小人意外
what else did you learn about him?
你们还找到了什么相关信息
All we have are his arrest files,
我们手上只有他的逮捕令
But there's nothing surprising.
但没什么特别的信息
He's a high school dropout, unemployed.
他高中辍学 没有工作
Multiple burglary arrests. He was on antidepressants
多次因入室盗窃被捕 他袭击拉罗彻夫人那晚
the night he attaked Mrs. LaRoche.
服用了抗抑郁药
Then maybe he hired the locksmith
也许是他雇佣了锁匠
to open LaRoche's safe.
去撬拉罗彻的保险箱
No. The break-in is connected
不 那起非法闯入
to LaRoche's internal investigation.
是与拉罗彻的内部调查有关
That, I'm certain of.
我很确信这一点
So we still don't know what's in the box
所以我们还是不知道盒子里是什么
or who has it?
还有是谁拿了它
Okay, Teresa. Reporter's here for your interview.
特蕾莎 记者来采访了
Ah, Sacramento's most eligible singles,
萨克拉门托最有前途的单身贵族
or should I say, sexy spinsters of Sacramento?
或者说是 萨克拉门托最性感的老姑娘
Bertram wants to put a public face
伯特仑想要向公众公布
on the LaRoche breakin. Why?
拉罗彻家的非法入侵案 为什么
To assure the public that we are not rattled
为了让公众了解到我们不会因为
by criminal attacks on our people.
罪犯的袭击就慌乱阵脚
But LaRoche was rattled. He was shot.
但拉罗彻已经乱了 他中枪了
Just... let me do what I do. You do what you do.
我做我的事 你管好自己就行了
Whatever that is. Lisbon, this way, please.
你自己看着办吧 里斯本 这边走
You only have 15 minutes. Let's get this thing going.
你只有十五分钟 我们开始吧
You're the boss, Brenda.
你说了算 布伦达
Really? I just let her think so.
真的 我只是哄哄她的
Oh. We haven't officially met. Mason Braverman.
初次见面 我叫梅森·布雷弗曼
Teresa Lisbon. I have anything in my teeth?
特蕾莎·里斯本 我牙缝里有东西么
No, you're good. You're good. Okay, good. Let's do it.
没 你很好 好的 开始吧
This is the second time
这已经是第二次
Agent LaRoche's home has been broken into, isn't it?
拉罗彻探员的家被非法闯入了 对吧
Yes, it is.
是的
What's he hiding in there? Jimmy Hoffa?
他家里藏了什么 吉米·霍法吗
We don't know
我们还不知道
why Agent LaRoche's home was targeted.
为何拉罗彻探员的家会成为目标
He killed one of the robbers in a gunfight.
他在枪战中击毙了一个盗贼
We have the other one in custody,
另一个被我们收押了
and we expect to have some information soon.
希望能尽快取得进一步的信息
You're certainly having more luck
你们倒是比
than the CBI task force that botched the Miguel Leyva raid.
搞砸米格·莱文突袭行动的加调局特遣队幸运得多
We heard the dangerous cartel boss is free
我们听说危险的贩毒集团老大逃跑了
because someone tipped him off.
是因为有人给他通风报信
That's not my case.
那不是我的案子
Okay. Turn off the camera.
够了 关掉摄像机
We agreed to a line of questioning, Mason.
我们谈过提问的底线 梅森
In exchange, I promised you... No, a line of questioning...
作为交换 我 没有 底线这事
access and an exclusive story. which I never agreed to, Brenda.
给你独家采访的机会 我从没答应 布伦达
Why don't I just step out while you two clear this up?
不如我等你俩吵出结果再回来
Teresa, be patient. I can always call Channel 10.
特蕾莎 耐心点 我可以叫十频道来
It's your choice.
你选吧
No, I'm good.
不 我听你的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表