剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Is this the type of favor where...
是不是我帮了你的忙
You would then owe me a favor?
你就欠我个人情
Actually, you already owe me a favor,
实际上 你已经欠我个人情了
but I'll spot you another if that pleases you.
可如果你高兴 我可以另借你个人情
What do you need?
你要什么
I need you.
要你
Okay, 15 minutes to curtain, people.
好 还有十五分钟开幕 各位
Let's pick it up, pick it up.
加油 加油
Um, hey, Deandra, uh, don't forget to wait
迪安德拉 别忘了在第一个前奏时
three bars in the first intro, okay?
等三个小节 好吗
Darling, I've been doing this since before you learned
亲爱的 我在你学会擦鼻子之前
to wipe your own nose.
就已经在这一行了
Worry about your own business.
管好自己的事吧
Never direct. Never direct.
别指导 别指导
Ladies and gentlemen, if you will kindly enter the theater
女士们 先生们 请各位有序入场
and take your seats, please.
并就座
Hey, Lisbon, you at the theater yet?
里斯本 你到剧场了吗
Jane, where are you?
简 你在哪儿
Uh, on my way. Almost there.
在路上 快到了
You head backstage. We'll see you in a minute.
你去后台 我们马上去找你
We? Who's we? Uh...
我们 还有谁
I'll see you very soon, Lisbon. Bye.
很快就见到了 里斯本 再见
I don't know about this.
我心里真没底
Oh, trust me. You'll have fun.
相信我 你会觉得很有意思
"Trust me. You'll have fun."
"相信我 你会觉得很有意思"
Was there ever a more suspicious phase?
还有什么情况会这更可疑
J.J., you have to live a little.
J.J. 你该给生活找点乐子
You spend your days chasing paper clip thieves.
你每天都在抓小偷
When do you ever get the chance to nail a killer?
什么时候能有机会揪住凶手
No, it's true.
是没有
I'm happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
It's the performance aspect that concerns me.
我担心的是我的表现
What performance aspect?
什么表现
You go into a room.
你进入房♥间
If someone says anything to you,
如果有人和你说话
you say, "Ha ha ha", or "perhaps"...
你就说 "哈哈哈" 或"可能吧"...
Ha ha ha.
哈哈哈
Perhaps.
可能吧
Good enough.
够了
Would an accent help?
要带口音吗
Keep it simple.
简单就好
As you know, this, uh, show
你们都知道 这场演出
has faced a great deal of hardship and tragedy
在过去的几天里
the past few days.
遭遇了极大的困难和灾难
But I can tell you that it has only made us stronger.
可我能告诉你们 这只会让我们变得更强
Thank you. Evening, Lisbon, you having fun yet?
谢谢 晚上好 里斯本 找到乐子了吗
There you are. Where have you been and what's your plan?
你来了 刚才去哪里了 你有什么计划
I will tell you in one minute.
等一下告诉你
Oh, good evening, and what an evening it is.
晚上好 真是个美好的夜晚
Lisbon, you remember Mr. Dodge?
里斯本 你认识道奇先生吗
Of course.
当然
Agents, what are you doing here?
两位警探 有事吗
Well, I've gotta tell you, Mr. Dodge,
我告诉你 道奇先生
after watching all those rehearsals,
看了那么多场彩排
we couldn't just stay away, could we?
我们欲罢不能 可以看表演吗
Okay, uh, Warren, you're supposed to go say something.
好 沃伦 你该上台说话了
Yes, I know. I'm ready.
好 我知道 我准备好了
Finally, let me introduce our esteemed producer,
最后 有请我们尊敬的制片人
Warren Dodge, to tell you...
沃伦·道奇 来讲话
Who is that?
那是谁
Oh, my goodness. It's Berndt Hanover.
天呐 是伯恩特·汉诺威
Mr. Hanover. Hi.
汉诺威先生
What a wonderful surprise.
真让人惊喜
Mr. Hanover, such an honor.
汉诺威先生 真荣幸
I'm--I'm Sylvia Clare. We spoke on the phone.
我是西尔维亚·克莱尔 我们通过电♥话♥
Your trip was a good one, I hope?
旅途还顺利吧
Yes, it was very good. Thank you, Ms. Clare.
是的 很顺利 谢谢 克莱尔女士
Sure. Excuse me.
好 请问
What's going on?
怎么回事
Warren? Why don't you come out and talk to the lovely people?
沃伦 你怎么不出来跟可爱的观众们说说话
Ms. Clare, I have come to address
克莱尔女士 我是来给我的投资者们
my fellow investors.
发表讲话的
Why don't I go and speak to them now?
不如我去给他们说说话
What?
什么
Oh, terrific. That is a great idea.
太好了 真是个好主意
Isn't it, Warren? Who are you, huh?
不是吗 沃伦 你是谁
W-w-w-whoa. Wait. What are you doing?
怎么了 等等 你在干什么
He's not Berndt Hanover. He's a fraud!
他不是伯恩特·汉诺威 他是冒牌货
Warren! What is going on?
沃伦 怎么回事
I don't know what game he's playing,
我不知道他在耍什么把戏
but he's not Hanover.
反正他不是汉诺威
Well, what are you saying? Then who is he?
你在说什么 不然他是谁
His name is J.J. LaRoche.
他叫J.J.拉罗彻
Mr. Dodge is correct. It isn't Berndt Hanover.
道奇先生说得对 他不是伯恩特·汉诺威
Okay, I'm totally confused.
好吧 我一头雾水
Ah, we faked it--the hat, the glasses,
我们伪装了他 帽子和眼镜
the cane, the coat.
手杖 大衣
Et voila. Berndt Hanover.
瞧 伯恩特·汉诺威出现了
But why?
可是这是为了什么
A test. You all believe it was him,
做个测试 你们都以为是他
and it was easy to make you believe it.
而且让你们相信易如反掌
For about ten seconds, until he said that I wasn't.
可好景不长 他把我拆穿了
And then nobody believed it anymore,
然后你们就没人相信是他了
just like I don't believe anymore
而我也不再相信
that Berndt Hanover exists.
这世界上有伯恩特·汉诺威这个人存在
What? Well, that's ridiculous.
什么 太荒唐了
Is it? Of course Berndt Hanover exists.
是吗 当然有伯恩特·汉诺威这个人了
Then produce him.
那就叫他出来吧
You're a producer. Where is he?
你不是这方面的专家吗 他在哪儿呢
Well... I just can't magically make him appear.
我总不能把他变出来吧
Call him.
给他打电♥话♥
Mr. Jane, I don't have his phone number on me.
简先生 我手边没他的电♥话♥号♥码
Hard to believe.
难以置信
You know, uh, it's at my office,
在我办公室呢
and I will call him there, uh, when I'm--
我等会儿去那儿打给他
I have it. I'll call him. That's lucky.
我有 我来打 还好
I'm calling him. Good idea.
我打了 很好
It's ringing. Excellent.
通了 太好了
He might not answer. He's a--he's a very busy man.
他可能不会接 他很忙的
Of course.
那是
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Your coat is playing the "Fifth Symphony."
你的衣服在演奏《第五交响曲》呢
Gonna answer that, Mr. Dodge?
不接吗 道奇先生
Or should we call you mister...
还是该称你为
Hanover?
汉诺威先生
Hello? Sorry.
你好 抱歉
Mr. Dodge can't come to the phone right now, Sylvia.
道奇先生现在没空接电♥话♥ 西尔维亚
He's a little busy getting arrested.
他正忙着被抓起来呢
Hanover didn't come down in the elevator,
汉诺威没坐电梯下楼
because Hanover never even existed.
因为汉诺威这人根本就不存在
Dodge was playing the part from the beginning.
道奇从一开始就扮上了
He took off his disguise,
他撕下伪装
eluded the cameras by coming down a fire escape.
为躲避摄像头 从逃生梯下楼
Lisbon, he's all yours.
里斯本 他归你了
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Tell me that wasn't fun.
有意思吧
I cannot tell you that, but we are even, yes?
谈不上 不过咱俩扯平了吧
Yes.
扯平了
I wanted the show to work. I was willing to do anything.
只要能让演出打响 我什么都豁得出去
Even kill?
杀人都不在话下吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表