剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Yes.
有
Just...just...
我只想说
I'm sorry.
对不起
For a lot of things.
为了很多事
I care about you and I never meant to hurt you.
我关心你 我从来就没想过伤害你
All right, your turn. anything?
到你了 有话说吗
You know how I feel about you.
你知道我对你的感觉
It's the same way I've always felt.
我永保初心
It's never changed.
从未改变
Since the first day I met you.
从我遇见你的第一天开始
Well, then my work is done here.
既然这样 我的工作就完成了
Thank you for listening to "Prescription for love."
感谢您收听"爱情良药"
This is Buddy Hennings
这里是巴迪·亨宁斯
on KZHC talk radio.
在KZHC电台为您播报
Bravo.
精彩
That was a fantastic show.
刚才的节目太棒了
Thanks.
谢谢
That was really helpful.
非常有帮助
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
是啊 是的
Thanks, doc.
谢谢你 医生
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hello?
你好
Great job, Rigsby.
干得好 瑞斯比
Hi, boss.
老大
Tonight? Really?x7f
今晚 真的
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
I'm so sorry, babe. It's the Carson job.
很抱歉 宝贝 是卡尔森的事
I have to go into work. Uh, you okay to take a cab home?
我得去工作了 你打车回家可以吧
Oh. Sure. Go.
没问题 去吧
See you later.
再见
Thanks again, doc. My pleasure.
再次感谢 医生 应该的
And don't you worry about her.
别担心她
We'll take good care of her.
我们会照顾好她的
Stace, you know, you have a natural presence on radio.
斯塔茜 你天生就是上电台的料
I mean it. you are a natural.
我是认真的 你有天分
Are you saying I have a face for radio?
你是说我长了张只能做电台的脸么
Oh, no, no, not at all.
不不 完全不是
You are definitely drop-dead gorgeous.
你实在太迷人了
You know, I think maybe you two could benefit
我觉得你们俩如果参加私人治疗
from some private sessions.
会有更好的效果
Would you be up for that?
你有兴趣吗
Oh. Thank you. That's so nice of you.
谢谢你 你真是个好人
Oh, my pleasure.
我的荣幸
Just make sure you call my office.
打给我的办公室就可以了
Can I call you a cab?
要我帮你打车吗
Oh, no, no, no. I'll take care of it.
不不 我自己会搞定的
Thank you for everything. I'm--I'll see you soon.
谢谢你做的一切 我们下回见
Um, do you mind if I...
我能不能
Okay. See you later.
下回见
What happened?
怎么了
Oh, my heel broke. I think I twisted my ankle.
鞋跟断了 我想我把脚踝扭伤了
That does look bad.
看起来不太好
All right, we'll get you to my office, and we'll--
好吧 去我办公室吧
We'll get some ice on it. Come on.
弄点冰敷一敷 来
Come on.
来吧
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样
Perfect.
完美
The heel thing worked a treat.
鞋跟计划很成功
Van pelt is now alone with the killer.
范佩尔现在和凶手独处了
There we go.
开始了
That should help with the swelling.
这样应该能消浮肿
It's cold.
真凉
May I?
可以么
Sure.
当然
How does that feel?
感觉怎么样
I feel it's pretty good, actually.
很不错
He's really into feet. How did you know that?
他对脚真感兴趣 你怎么知道的
Eh, it was kind of obvious, don't you think?
很明显 你不觉得吗
I wouldn't be asking if it was.
我知道就不问你了
Well, she was shot in the foot,
她的脚中枪
and her shoes were missing.
鞋子不见了
The shoes that she wore the first time she met Buddy.
就是她第一次见巴迪时穿着的那双鞋
That's it?
仅此而已
Well, no. He also has a large picture of a woman's foot
不仅如此 他还在办公室里放了幅很大的画
in a ballet shoe en pointe in his office.
画里是一个女人穿着芭蕾舞鞋踮着脚
He gets manicures at the salon.
他的客厅还有好多修甲刀
He likes to watch women get pedicures.
他喜欢看女人修甲
Mm-hmm. Gross.
真恶心
Yeah. Are we listening here, folks?
好了 我们还是监听吧
My ankle's actually feeling better,
我脚踝好多了
but don't stop.
但别停
You have amazing feet.
你的脚真美
I do?
是吗
Yes.
是的
Thanks.
谢了
There's nothing sexier than an amazing foot
没有比穿着一双美鞋的美脚
in an amazing shoe.
更性感的了
Yeah, those were my favorite pair.
是的 那双是我最爱的鞋
What am I gonna wear home?
我现在穿什么回家呢
Well, I think I may be able to help you with that.
我想我可以帮你
Yeah?
是吗
Hold on.
稍等
Don't go anywhere.
别走开
Okay.
好
You're about a 7 and a half, 8, right?
你穿大约是39到40码的对吗
Yeah.
对
Well, I think these should work out.
我觉得这双应该合脚
Yes, I think that will work just perfectly.
没错 我就觉得这双很配你
Hmm. Those gold sandals are gorgeous.
这双金色凉鞋太美了
I love them.
我很喜欢
That's our cue. Let's go!
这是暗号♥ 行动
Whoa! Put the gun down!
把枪放下
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Uh, wasn't expecting that.
这我可没想到
You talk to people for a living.
你靠和人谈话谋生
But you couldn't talk to me,
可你却从不和我交谈
Tell me what you needed.
告诉我你需要什么
I have wanted to be enough for you,
我希望能配得上你
but I could not compete with...
可我却比不上...
That.
那货
Elizabeth, please, sweetheart.
伊丽莎白 别这样 宝贝
Please, please put the gun down!
求你了 把枪放下
Just relax, take it easy, and nobody will get hurt.
放松 别紧张 就没人会受伤
Really, sweetie?
是吗 亲爱的
Because you should see what I did with the last one.
你真该看看我对上一个人做了什么
Elizabeth, no.
伊丽莎白 不
No, please tell me you didn't.
不 拜托你告诉我你没杀人
What choice did I have?
我有什么选择
You weren't gonna stop.
你根本不肯罢休
You're not gonna stop.
你不会罢休
CBI! Don't move!
加调局 不许动
Put the gun on the table!
把枪放在桌上
Do it!
快点
Hands behind your back.
双手放到背后
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You okay? Yeah. Thank you.
没事吧 没事 谢谢
I had some trysts a few years back.
几年前 我跟人幽会过几次
When the show hit big, I knew I'd have to control myself.
我的节目做大后 我知道得控制自己了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表