剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Winston.
温斯顿
He's gonna dog me the rest of my life.
我后半辈子都得受他差遣
Sorry.
抱歉
You, uh, you ever find the guy he hit?
你们找到被他撞到的人了吗
Must be still out there somewhere.
一定就在附近
No.
没
But uniforms found a deer that had been hit by a car
可巡警在公路不远处发现了一只
a little ways off the road.
被车撞到的鹿
Must have been too drunk to know the difference.
他一定是醉迷糊了 都没分清人和鹿
A deer?
一只鹿
He...
他...
He hit a... a deer?
他撞到了一只鹿
That's perfect.
太绝了
So Minelli really hired this Jane guy?
米内利真雇了这个叫简的家伙吗
Well, he exposed a corrupt cop,
他揭发了一个贪污的警♥察♥
dethroned a judge.
把一个法官赶下台
Those are all major points for us.
都给我们大大加分
As far as Minelli's concerned, he's a hero.
在米内利看来 他就是个英雄
And, uh...
还有
Does Hannigan know about this?
汉尼根知道这件事吗
Yeah. He doesn't want to work with Jane,
知道 他不想和简共事
so he's transferring to another unit.
所以他会调去其它小组去
Any idea who's gonna replace Hannigan?
知道谁会顶替汉尼根吗
Don't know yet.
还不知道
There's a new class of trainees coming up.
有一个班的新生快毕业了
Maybe we'll get one of them.
或许会分给我们一个
Files are right there if you wanna take a look.
档案都在那里 你们自己看吧
Like this one.
比如这个
She's cute. And out of your league.
挺漂亮 她看不上你
One last time--
我问最后一遍
are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗
Yes, I am.
确定
Okay. I tried.
好吧 我努力过了
You did.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Shall we go?
走吧
Here you go.
到了
I'm going home.
我回家了
If you need me to explain anything, give me a call.
如果你有什么要问的 给我打电♥话♥
Yes?
喂
Virgil Minelli?
维吉尔·米内利
Yes. Who's this?
我是 你是谁
Alexa Shultz, FBI.
亚莉克莎·舒尔茨 联调局的
We met at the forensics conference in Roanoke.
我们在罗诺克的鉴证会上见过
Director Shultz. What a pleasure to hear from you.
舒尔茨部长 很荣幸接到您的电♥话♥
I understand the CBI has hired a new consultant,
据悉加调局新雇了一个顾问
a man named Patrick Jane?
名叫派翠克·简
Yes.
是的
I'm surprised you know.
你怎么知道的
I didn't realize you followed our hiring that closely.
我不知道你们这么关心我们的人♥事♥变♥动♥情况
Mr. Jane is connected to a case we're interested in.
简先生和我们感兴趣的一桩案子有关系
The serial killer known as Red John.
连环杀手血腥约翰
I'm, um, calling to ask a favor.
我去电是想请你帮个忙
What's that?
什么忙
I would appreciate updates on the Red John case.
希望你能及时给我血腥约翰案情的最新进展
That way, when my boss asks me what's going on,
那样的话 我上司问我案情的时候
I have something to tell him.
我也可以有个交代
To put it bluntly, Alexa,
我就不绕弯子了 亚莉克莎
why would I do that?
我凭什么帮你
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处
It's useful to have a friend in the FBI, isn't it?
在联调局有个朋友总是有帮助的 不是吗
And I'm a good friend.
而且我很讲义气
Well, I'm a great believer in inter-agency cooperation.
我是局间合作的忠实信徒
I don't see why we couldn't engage in some.
我不明白为什么我们不能有所合作
I look forward to it, Virgil.
我翘首以盼 维吉尔
Oh, by the way,
对了
one thing you might want to know about Patrick Jane--
有件关于派翠克·简的事你可能想知道
you know how he's been out of sight in the past year?
你知道他过去几年怎么会销声匿迹的吗
You know where he's been?
你知道他去哪里了吗
No.
不知道
An insane asylum.
精神病院
Good luck.
祝你好运
Done.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Good morning.
早
Hey, boss. Shh.
头儿
We caught one. Fresno.
弗雷斯♥诺♥市有个案子
Get Rigsby. Let's leave before traffic.
叫上瑞斯比 堵车前出发
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表