剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You've got this wrong.
你们误会了
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我要是你 我可不会这么做
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Police! Drop the weapon!
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Do it now!
快放下
I can't move, man.
我动不了 伙计
I can't feel my arms.
我手臂没知觉了
Please get me some help.
求你快救救我
Help me. Please help me.
救我 求你救我
I said I can't move!
我说了我动不了
Steven Rigsby says "Hi."
我代史蒂文·瑞斯比向你问好
You'll get my report when I'm finished.
我写完会把报告给你
Until then, you will continue with your paid suspension.
在那之前 你继续停职
You're free to go.
你可以走了
You're gonna regret this someday.
你以后会为此后悔的
What? Well, this. This paperwork.
什么 这个 这些个文书
Every night you just file it and forget it.
你每晚都整理文件 然后忘得一干二净
You know--you know what it's like?
你知道这像什么吗
It's like cooking a beautiful meal
就像是烹饪一餐美食
and putting it straight in the refrigerator...
然后把它直接放进冰箱
Forever.
再也不拿出来
You could help.
你可以帮我
No, I couldn't.
不 我可帮不了你
So... what's your report gonna say?
那...你的报告会怎么写
It will say that Agent Rigsby acted appropriately
我会写瑞斯比探员表现得当
and with sound judgment when he used lethal force
在合理判断下对莫斯采用了
against Moss.
致命武力
Good work.
很好
You got away with it.
你侥幸成功了
Me?
我
Well, I can't make a case,
我不能立案
but you chose a remote location for the meeting,
你选了个边远的场所安排他们见面
you set up a situation where Moss had to flee.
设了个局让莫斯不得不逃跑
And there, by chance,
而刚好
was Rigsby.
瑞斯比在场
Well, I'm--I'm flattered.
我受宠若惊
You--you flatter me, but, uh,
你过奖了 可...
I can't take credit for that.
我受不起
Moss didn't have to run.
莫斯没必要逃跑
I would have brought him in.
我本想把他抓回来
The plan did require Moss to put his own head in the noose.
计划要求莫斯成为瓮中之鳖
Small gamble Jane had to make
简只好赌一下
to keep everyone's hands clean.
让所有人逃脱罪责
Moss fired his gun.
莫斯开了枪
So you all say.
你们自然口径一致
And of course, Moss can't tell his version.
当然了 反正死无对证
And now Rigsby has taken perfectly legal revenge
现在瑞斯比也通过合法手段
against the man who killed his father.
天衣无缝地报了杀父之仇
Do you think it will affect him?
你觉得这会影响到他吗
Well, I think it's better to regret something you did
我觉得后悔做过的事
than something you... didn't do.
总好过后悔没做的事
Perhaps.
或许吧
I suppose Rigsby will never know.
我想瑞斯比不会知道的
Agent Lisbon, my report will reflect
里斯本探员 我的报告会反映
that you made a mistake
你把瑞斯比探员叫来现场
in calling Agent Rigsby to the scene.
是你的失职
An error in judgment.
判断失误
Yes, sir, it was.
是 长官 没错
Yeah, Lisbon didn't call Rigsby. I did.
里斯本没叫瑞斯比 是我叫的
Jane.
简
Of course you did.
当然是你叫的
Agent Lisbon, your instincts
里斯本探员 你保护组员的本能
to protect your team are admirable.
令人钦佩
And your biggest flaw.
当然 也是你巨大的缺陷
Yes, well, we all have our flaws.
没错 人人都有缺陷
Don't we, Agent LaRoche?
不是吗 拉罗彻探员
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表