剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You--you can call me Patrick.
叫我派翠克就好
Patrick, have a seat.
派翠克 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
You were hoping I wouldn't come back?
你是盼着我不回来了对吧
Yes.
对
Frankly, I don't think you should look at the files.
老实说 我觉得你不该读这些档案
Your boss said I could.
你上司说我可以读
You're right.
你是对的
I should probably just start a new life.
也许我该开始一段新生活
I can't.
但我做不到
I will have the files sent up. There's a lot of them.
我会让人整理好档案的 资料太多了
Meanwhile, you stay in here.
与此同时 你在这儿呆着
I don't mind waiting out there. I don't want to be a burden.
我可以去外面等 我不想成为你们的负担
You're kind of a distraction to the office.
你在这会让我们分心
No offense, but you have a bit of a homeless vibe about you.
无意冒犯 但你有种无家可归的感觉
I cleaned up, like you, uh, told me to.
我梳洗过了 我有听你的话
It's a process, huh?
有进步嘛
You know.
那是
Get in there.
进去
Have a seat. Go on. Scoot up.
坐好了 坐直
There you go. That's it.
这就对了嘛
Okay, Emmett, cut the crap
埃米特 废话少说
and tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生了什么
Bite me. I done nothing wrong.
你能怎样 我又没做错事
Well, if you done nothing wrong,
如果你没做错事
then there's no reason not to tell us what happened.
那就没什么好隐瞒的
Give me something.
爆点料
I followed Kel and that dude to the restaurant.
我跟踪凯莉和那家伙去餐馆
Kel came out and got in a cab.
凯莉出来打车走了
A few minutes later, that dude came out.
几分钟后 那家伙也出来了
By "that dude" you mean Winston Dellinger?
你说的"那家伙"是温斯顿·德林杰吗
If that's his name.
我可不知道他叫什么
He got in his car, so I followed him.
他上了自己的车 所以我跟着他
Now why'd you do that?
你为什么要跟踪他
Honesty, I was thinking I'd follow him home.
说实话 我是想跟踪他回家
Mess him up a little. Take his money and whatnot.
给他点教训 抢点他的钱之类的
But no harm, no foul, right?
又没什么大不了
Well...
可是
Winston Dellinger's dead.
温斯顿·德林杰死了
That's not on me.
不是我♥干♥的
The dude was driving too fast and I couldn't keep up,
那家伙开得特别快 我追不上
so I went home.
就回家了
Well, you know what I think?
知道我是怎么想的吗
I think when the dude pulled over to relieve himself,
那家伙半路靠边停车休息
you drove up behind him,
你趁机追上他
and you thought, "Hey, cool.
心想"正好
Why not jack him right here?
就地给他点教训"
Save time, save trouble?"
省时又省力"
That's what I think.
我就是这么想的
You can think what you like.
随便你怎么想
All I'm saying is if you will let me go at him again,
如果你肯让我继续审
Cox will open up.
就一定能拿下考克斯
I don't know. I think he's telling the truth.
不知怎么的 我总觉得他说的是实话
Where are we?
进展如何
I went through the threats
我看了所有
made against judge Dellinger.
针对德林杰法官的恐吓
Doesn't look like any of these guys have the kind of pull
似乎这些人没能耐
to reach out of prison and kill Winston.
出狱去杀温斯顿
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Uh, just stretching my legs.
只是起来伸伸腿
Anything else?
还有什么发现
Yeah. Ballistics came back.
弹道报告出来了
Bullets in the body match the bullets from a gun
死者体内的子弹
used in an armed robbery
与十二年前奥克兰市一起持枪抢劫案里
in Oakland 12 years ago.
的一把枪相匹配
Those guys are in prison.
当年的劫犯已经入狱
Gun was never recovered.
但那把枪至今下落不明
Someone else must have gotten it.
一定是有人拿到了
I got something.
我有发现
Nine months ago,
九个月前
Winston was charged with vehicular manslaughter.
温斯顿被指控肇事过失杀人
D.A. said he hit and killed a woman named Mia Dos Santos
地检官称其酒驾肇事撞死一名妇女
while driving drunk.
死者名为米娅·多斯·桑托斯
Well, what happened?
后来怎么样了
The manslaughter charge was dropped
案子尚未开审
before it went to trial.
过失杀人的指控就被撤销了
He pleaded to a D.U.I.,
他只认了酒后驾驶罪
No jail time.
没有坐牢
Well, how does that happen?
这怎么可能
You got me. Dos Santos' husband was mad
这问题还真难住我了 得知指控被撤销
when the charge got dropped.
多斯·桑托斯的丈夫十分生气
He made some threats.
他曾恐吓过他
Who handled the case?
这案子当年是谁处理的
Sac P.D. Detective named Nathaniel Kim.
萨城警局的警探纳撒尼尔·金
Talk to him. I'll talk to the husband.
你找他了解情况 我去跟死者丈夫谈谈
Where are the Red John files?
血腥约翰的档案在哪里
They were supposed to be here by now.
怎么还没送来
Yeah, they're on their way.
已经在路上了
The office remodel's got the records department backed up.
因为办公室装♥修♥ 档案室里面一团乱
Great. Wonderful. Tell them to get their butts in gear.
好样的 棒极了 让他们动作快点
Hey. You. You're coming with me.
你 跟我来
I'm looking for Detective Nathaniel Kim.
我找纳撒尼尔·金警探
You got him.
就是我
I work here on my off days.
休息日我在这里工作
SAC P.D.'s great,
不是萨城警局待遇不好
but alimony and child support are a bitch.
而是前妻赡养费和孩子生活费高得要命
This about Winston Dellinger?
你是为温斯顿·德林杰的案子来的
That's right.
没错
Yeah, well, Dellinger knocked poor Mia Dos Santos
德林杰当年把可怜的米娅·多斯·桑托斯
right out of her shoes. She had three kids.
整个人都撞飞了 她有三个孩子
That's tough.
太惨了
Why did the manslaughter charge get dropped?
那为什么过失杀人的指控被取消了
We only had circumstantial evidence
我们手上只有间接证据
putting Winston at the scene.
证明温斯顿当时在场
Nobody actually saw him hit her.
没人亲眼看见他撞人
But we did have blood on his car.
我们在他的车身发现了血迹
Seemed like a dunk.
看起来像证据确凿了
Lab results come back,
但后来化验结果证明
blood doesn't belong to Mia Dos Santos.
血迹不是米娅·多斯·桑托斯的
No dunk. No case.
没有确凿证据 就立不了案
We were lucky to get the D.U.I.
幸好还能算他酒驾
Did you double-check the lab results?
血样化验结果复查过了吗
Sure. Came back the same.
查了 结果一样
Winston's father's a judge.
温斯顿的父亲是法官
He knows people all through the system.
司法系统里每个环节都有他认识的人
Yes, he is, and, yes, he does.
没错 他是法官 人脉很广
You ever consider the possibility he reached out,
有没有想过他可能会动用关系
made sure his son didn't go to prison?
让儿子免受牢狱之苦
Sure, I thought it.
当然想到过
Wouldn't say it.
只是没说出来
Why not?
为什么不说
Guy's a friggin' tyrannosaurus rex.
那家伙是司法界该死的霸王龙
I'm gonna accuse him of obstruction of justice on a hunch?
让我仅凭预感就指控他妨碍司法公正
You do it.
我可不干
What can I get you?
想喝点什么
Have you heard anything about Winston Dellinger recently?
最近听到过温斯顿·德林杰的消息吗
I heard he was killed.
听说他被杀了
Is that right?
是真的吗
Where did you hear that, Mr. Dos Santos?
你从哪听来的消息 多斯·桑托斯先生
Not sure.
记不清了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表