剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Linda's dead, Paul's in jail,
琳达死了 保罗进了监狱
and Megan is being expelled.
梅根将被开除
I don't think the program will ever recover.
我想这个项目永远不会恢复了
The program isn't real.
项目并不是真实存在的
The question is, will you recover?
问题是 你能从中恢复吗
I felt so powerless.
我觉得非常无力
I mean, what can you do in the face of death?
我是说 面对死亡你又能做什么呢
You're not powerless, though.
但是你并不软弱无力
You act.
你会行动
Well, there's one thing you can do.
至少你可以做这件事
Uh... Paul took a lot of pride in naming that moth, when...
保罗通过命名那种飞蛾获得了很多的荣誉
When it should have been Linda who named it.
但实际上应该是琳达来命名它
Yes.
没错
I'll make sure to rename it after her.
我会确保飞蛾将重新以她来命名
Thank you.
谢谢你
Pleasure.
是我的荣幸
Yeah.
对
Makes sense.
讲得通
All the good ones are taken.
好男人都有主了
Please.
得了吧
Natural selection, I suppose.
我想是物竞天择
Come on.
行啦
Good-bye, Patrick.
再见 派翠克
Good-bye, Sonia.
再见 索尼亚
$500 to Dawkins.
跟道金斯五百美元
Nope.
不跟
I'll, uh...
我要
raise $100.
加注一百美元
Well, I'm just gonna have to raise you another $100.
看来我不得不再加注一百美元
When are you gonna learn, Gale?
你怎么就学不会呢 盖尔
Raise $1,000.
再加注一千美元
All in.
全押上
Two pair.
两对
Flush.
同花
Flush takes the pot.
同花更大
"Goodnight moon."
"晚安 月亮"
"Goodnight stars."
"晚安 星星"
Goodnight Judge.
晚安 大♥法♥官
You see that? Did you see that?
你看到没 你刚才看到没
The flush? It was very nice.
同花吗 非常带劲
Ah, I gutted him!
我把他赢光了
I would say so, yeah.
我也这么想
That was very slick, you having Jane give me lessons.
你很聪明 让简来给我上课
You must really want to help Van Pelt.
看来你真得很想帮范佩尔
What did Jane do?
简到底做了什么
Oh, now there's no need to be coy.
现在就不要再装了
I don't have a problem with a little quid pro quo.
我会给你回报的
The white hat program, wasn't it?
白帽黑客项目 对吗
I'll authorize the stipend in the morning.
明早我就会批准津贴
Thank you, Sir.
谢谢你 长官
No, no. Thank you.
不 不 多谢你
And thank Jane. I will.
还要谢谢简 我会的
And some scientists think the T.Rex could run
一些科学家认为霸王龙
up to 45 miles an hour.
一小时可以跑45英里[72.4公里]
That's apex predator.
它是顶级捕食者
You know what that means? Yes.
你知道这意味着什么吗 是的
That means they're top of the food chain.
这意味着它们是食物链的最顶端
They eat everything. So?
它们能吃掉任何动物 所以呢
So... T. Rex beats Triceratops. I win.
所以霸王龙比三角龙更强 我赢了
You went home last night and googled dinosaurs,
你昨晚回家百度了恐龙
didn't you? Yeah, I did.
是不是 没错 我查了
You have no life. I win.
你连生活都没 我赢了
I owe her from yesterday.
我昨天欠她的
She's on her way to the airport.
她正在去机场的路上
Oh. Yeah, for that white hat thing.
对 为了那个什么白帽项目的事
I thought there's no money for that.
不是说没有津贴吗
Lisbon fixed it.
里斯本解决了
Would have been nice to say good-bye.
要是能说声再见就好了
Yeah, well, cowards don't get to say good-bye
对啊 胆小鬼可没机会
when they want.
说再见
Cow--wow.
胆小...
Where'd that come from? You calling me a coward?
你为什么这么说 你叫我胆小鬼
Yep.
没错
How so?
此话怎讲
How long have you been pretending
你假装没有爱着范佩尔
you're not in love with Van Pelt?
装了多长时间了
Who says I'm in love with Van Pelt?
谁说我爱着范佩尔了
I was once, a long time ago, but not anymore.
我很久以前有过 但之后再没有了
We're just... we're just... good friends.
我们只是 只不过是 好朋友
You're a coward and terrible liar.
你是个胆小鬼和糟糕的骗子
Uh... says you.
你胡扯
"Coward." What does he know about relationships?
胆小鬼 他懂什么是恋爱吗
Yeah, well, you date pregnant hookers
你就跟怀孕的妓♥女♥约会
and your-- your dinosaur eats grass!
而且你的恐龙是吃草的
Morning. Good morning.
早 早上好
We're gonna be short-staffed for a while.
这段时间我们人手会不够
Van Pelt's off to L.A.
范佩尔启程去洛杉矶了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Adult education's a beautiful thing.
成人教育是很美好的事
Uh, speaking of which, uh...
说到这
I've upset the ecosystem of the poker game.
我破坏了扑克游戏的生态系统
I think you've been spending too much time at the museum.
我想你在博物馆呆了太久了
"Upset the ecosystem"?
"破坏了生态系统"
Bertram's now a better poker player because of me.
全靠我 伯特仑现在牌技进步了
The ecosystem has changed. You need to adapt or die.
生态系统改变了 你要么适应它要么就死亡
Who says I need the help?
谁说我需要帮助的
Don't try to razzle-dazzle me.
别想跟我耍花招
Money talks.
有钱能使鬼推磨
What do we use for stakes?
我们用什么来做筹码
You can't play poker without stakes.
没有筹码怎么打扑克
Oh, I have that covered.
我已经搞定了
Herbivores are worth 1, carnivores are worth 5.
食草动物算一 食肉动物算五
Okay.
好的
Deal.
发牌
What do you got?
你有什么牌
All in.
全押了
You're bluffing. I call.
你在虚张声势 我跟注
Really?
你确定
Okay, are you cheating?
好吧 你出老千了吗
No.
没有
I'm gonna smoke you.
我赢定你了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表