剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, Rex Lango I don't know so well.
雷克斯·兰格 我不太了解
He's only been here a couple weeks
他刚来了几个星期
and, uh, works over in tech support.
在技术支持部工作
But he seems like, you know, a good fellow.
但是他看起来 人也挺好的
He--uh, punctual.
他挺守时的
Were they friends? Lovers?
他们是朋友吗 还是恋人
Uh, well, I wouldn't know.
这我就不知道了
Um, you know, you should check with their workmates.
你们应该去问问他们的同事
You and Callie were close?
你和凯丽很要好吗
Yes, me and Callie were friends.
对 我跟凯丽是朋友
She was such a good, kind person.
她人真的特别好 特别善良
Poor thing. Oh, my God.
太可怜了 上帝啊
Did she have any boyfriend troubles that you know of?
你知道她最近感情上有什么问题吗
Nuh-unh. Men were always asking her out,
她的追求者数不胜数
but she would always say no.
但她一个也没答应过
Was anybody bothering her?
有人骚扰过她吗
Not that she told me.
她没给我提过
What was her relationship with Rex Lango?
她与雷克斯·兰格的关系如何
None, I don't think. Hmm.
我觉得他俩没什么交集
What about Mr. Norris?
那她和诺里斯先生呢
Did he have a thing for Callie?
他对凯丽有想法吗
Oh, you think mr. Norris?
你是在怀疑诺里斯先生吗
He would ogle her.
他倒是对她频送秋波
But he did that to all the women--
但他对任何美女都那样
Ogle them and, you know, cop a feel sometimes.
挑逗她们 偶尔也能得手几次
He always asks people out, but nobody says yes,
他总在不停地约人 但没几个搭理他
Because he had a girlfriend once who worked here,
因为他的一个前女友以前在这上班
And they broke up, and he fired her butt so fast.
他们分手后 他立刻就把她炒了
Hmm. You think he did this?
你觉得他会是凶手吗
Did you get anything useful?
有什么有用线索吗
Nope. You? Nope.
没有 你呢 也没
Be right back.
接个电♥话♥
Nah, nothing useful.
没线索啊
Uh, excuse me. Mr. Norris?
打扰一下 诺里斯先生
Uh, thank you so much for your help in the investigation.
非常感谢您对我们调查的配合
I just have a couple more questions before we go.
在走之前我还有最后几个问题
Um... how many employees
在这个酒店里
Are you responsible for here at the hotel?
您管着多少员工呢
I supervise 210 employees.
我负责监管210名员工
Wow. That is a lot.
真多啊
Yeah. Have you ever seen your mother naked?
您看过您母亲的裸体吗
What?! No!
什么 没有
Well, we'll leave that alone for a moment.
我们暂时先把这放到一边
Let me ask you this.
我再问您个问题
Have you ever looked at Callie Karlsen
您曾对凯丽·卡尔森
in a sexual way?
动过邪念吗
No!
没有
I mean, you know, she's an attractive... Woman. Sure.
她是个非常有魅力的女人 确实
I didn't look away.
看着她是种享受
So, yes, you looked at her sexually.
那您的确"性"致勃勃地看过她
Uh, have you touched her?
你碰过她身体吗
No!
绝对没有
Why are you shielding your right side?
你为什么老护着你的右胸
Are you hiding something?
里面藏了什么东西吗
Hiding? I'm not hiding anything!
我没藏什么东西
Something. Your--your inside jacket pocket
就在你里面夹克的衣兜里
Is making you nervous. No!
你很是紧张 我没有
What do you have in there? Uh, w--nothing. Oh. Okay.
你那到底藏了什么 没什么 好吧
A wallet. Wh-why are you wanting to hide your wallet from us?
钱包 为什么你不想让我们看到它
I don't. It's just a wallet.
我没藏 这只是个钱包而已
Hey, you can't do that. It's a gray area.
你不能这样 这个算灰色♥区♥域
Okay--there's nothing in there.
随你们便吧 里面没什么
Well, lookee here.
看我发现了什么
Callie Karlsen
凯丽·卡尔森
That's our girl, isn't it?
这不就是死者吗
Couldn't resist a souvenir, huh?
还是没忍♥住要留点纪念吧
Okay. I have never seen that before in my life.
我之前根本不知道这里面有照片
Really? Has this wallet been out of your possession recently?
是吗 你最近弄丢过这个钱包吗
No, but--I swear, I-I've never seen that before.
没 但我发誓 我从没见过这个照片
I swear to god.
我向上帝发誓
Well, I tell you what, Mr. Norris.
我来告诉你吧 诺里斯先生
Why don't we talk some more downtown,
你还是跟我们走一趟
See if we can solve this mystery?
看看我们能不能解决这个案子吧
No. No, no, no. No, no. I've got a hotel to run.
这可不行 我还要照料酒店呢
I cannot-- whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second.
我不能跟你们走 等等
He's our suspect.
他可是我们的疑犯
Looks like he's ours to me.
我可不这么认为
Oh, no. That's not fair.
你们这不公平
Fair? What are you, seven years old? Fair!
公平 你七岁小孩儿啊 说公平
Tell you what. You give us Lorelei Martins,
这样吧 你把劳拉蕾·马丁斯给我们
we'll give you this guy.
来交换他
That's fair.
这才叫公平
No? Okay. Bye-bye.
不愿意吗 好吧 再见
Bastards.
一群混♥蛋♥
Hey, no need to be so grumpy.
没必要这样上火
You got your wish.
你已经如愿了
You wanted them to vanish?
你不是想让他们消失吗
Vanished.
这不就消失了
What is so funny? They took our suspect.
这玩笑不好笑 他们带走了我们的疑犯
No, they took their suspect.
那个是他们的疑犯
Norris isn't our man?
诺里斯不是我们要找的吗
Small hands, addicted to routine.
他手很小 又是循规蹈矩的类型
No way a man like that strangles a woman on impulse.
这样的人是不会一时冲动掐死人的
But the photos in his wallet planted.
但他钱包里的那个照片 我放的
I took them from Callie's apartment
照片是从凯丽的公♥寓♥拿的
For just such an occasion.
就是为了对付他们
You know full well that is illegal in 20 different ways.
你知道你触犯了20条法律吗
Oh... what about your promise to Bertram?
你是怎么给伯特伦保证的
I had my fingers crossed.
我双手合十咯
Didn't you wish for Mancini and Smith to just disappear?
你不是一直盼着曼奇尼和史密斯消失吗
Well, Voila, your wish was granted, like magic.
现在你如愿以偿啦 像变魔法
Now we can focus on catching the real killer
我们现在可以专注于抓真凶了
while the FBI's dealing with Norris.
趁联调局还在跟诺里斯纠缠
That is not the point.
这不是重点
We're supposed to be rebuilding
我们本意是要重建
our relationship with the FBI.
与联调局之间的关系
Rebuilding trust. Trust is not an option.
重建信任 信任不好建
Red John has a friend inside the FBI.
血腥约翰在联调局有内线
If they get hold of Lorelei, she will die or escape.
如果他们得到劳拉蕾 她要么跑要么死
Oh, god, here we go. How do you know that?
你又来了 你怎么知道会那样
Red John told me.
血腥约翰告诉我的
Well, he was lying, of course, to muddy the waters.
他肯定在撒谎啊 为了混淆视听
Why would he tell you the truth?
他为什么会告诉你实话
Because he knows we'll assume he's lying.
因为他知道我们会认定他在撒谎
And he knows we'll begin to suspect the truth anyway.
他还知道无论是不是实话我们都会怀疑
I's a double bluff to conceal his friend.
所以就用双重谎言来掩护他的内线
Or he's lying and he has no friend in the fbi.
或者他就在撒谎且根本没有联调局内线呢
Why are you so determined to believe that?
你为什么这么固执呢
Because I would like to feel solid ground under my feet.
因为我相信我脚下这个世界
I would like to trust somebody or something.
总会是实话多于谎话的
You know, you, with your wheels within wheels--
你那些一环套一环的阴谋论
You're driving me nuts.
真快把我逼疯了
Hey, boss.
老大
Hey, grace.
你好 格蕾丝
Where are we with Karlsen and Lango?
卡尔森和兰格查得如何了
Uh, looked into the phone records.
查了他们的通话纪录
No calls in or out for Lango that evening.
那晚兰格没有呼出和呼入纪录
Callie Karlsen called Nicola Karlsen at 7:15,
凯丽·卡尔森在七点一刻给妮可拉打过电♥话♥
18 minutes before the 9-1-1 call.
也就是报♥警♥前18分钟
Hey, boss. Where's the FBI?
老大 联调局的人呢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表