剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Who wants to pay millions of dollars for a handful of seeds?
谁会愿意为一把种子花费数百万美金呢
Somebody who knows their value.
那些知道它价值的人
Yeah, well, that's a very limited market,
没错 那是一个非常小众的市场
and with a murder investigation afoot,
而且随着案件调查的深入
I am betting that the killer is desperate enough
我敢肯定凶手一定正焦急万分
to sell now and get out of town.
想要立刻出手然后逃之夭夭
So you made up a fake buyer?
所以你虚构了一个假买♥♥家
Olivier Gans.
奥利维尔·冈斯
And the rest of the note is Caesar Code.
纸条上的那些代码是凯撒密♥码♥
Exactly the kind of thing that Jeremy would use
正是杰里米会用来
to hide his information.
隐藏信息的手法
It translates to "3:00 P.M. Friday at the Vista."
破译出来就是"周五下午三点在远景酒店见"
Who's gonna figure that out?
谁能破译得出来
Whoever has millions of dollars at stake.
谁有那烫手的百万美金种子 谁就能
Assuming they do, we can't arrest somebody
就算他们来了 我们也不能因为有人敲门
for knocking on a door.
就逮捕他
I'm well aware of that.
我很清楚这一点
That's why we're gonna get them to sell us the merchandise.
所以我们要让他们把货卖♥♥给我们
Olivier?
奥利维尔
You ready?
准备好了吗
Uh, yeah, lose the tie.
把领带解了
I don't think Olivier Gans is a tie guy.
我不觉得奥利维尔·冈斯会系领带的那种人
Okay, you got it.
行 没问题
See that face?
瞧见你这表情了吗
That's exactly why I didn't tell you the plan.
这就是我为什么不想告诉你计划的原因
It's not a good plan.
这计划不好
It's a good enough plan,
已经够好了
and Rigsby's wearing one of those ear thingies.
瑞斯比会戴着耳机
I will talk him through the con. He'll be fine.
然后我会一路指导他 他没问题的
What if the killer doesn't show up?
要是凶手不出现呢
Then we go back to old-fashioned police work.
那我们就回去用传统的破案手段
But this way, we get to enjoy some room service.
可按我的方法 我们就可以享受客房♥服务了
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Enough of the cheese.
别吃奶酪了
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Jane, it's 3:15.
简 三点十五了
Patience.
耐心点
Hello?
你好
Yeah. Send him up.
是的 让他上来
On the way.
来了
Mr.Gans, is it?
冈斯先生是吗
And who are you?
你是谁
Jeremy couldn't be here.
杰里米不能来了
You'll conduct business with me today.
今天和你做交易的会是我
I'm Francesca.
我叫弗朗西斯卡
Yeah. come in.
进来吧
Once she makes her offer, you sweep in
等她一提出报价 你就冲进去
and make your arrest.
逮捕她
If she makes the offer.
前提她提出报价的话
How do I know you're not a cop?
我怎么知道你不是警♥察♥
Easy there, tiger.
放松 好汉
Chicken's already in the coop. Let's not overdo it.
猎物已经上钩 别打草惊蛇
The cops don't have the real deal.
警♥察♥没有真货
I do.
而我有
There's only one Turbo Wolf.
快♥感♥狼只此一种
Would you like to sample the product?
想不想先验验货
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然
Get her to show you the seeds.
让她给你看种子
That's nice.
真不错
Really smooth.
口感温和
It's a 60/40 Indica dominant hybrid,
此品种是六十比四十的印产杂交种
ideal for commercial production of smokable applications
很适合用于批量生产常规烟草
as well as for pills,
也可以制成药片
oral sprays, and dermal patches.
口腔喷雾以及随身贴片
Strong.
真强劲
And, uh, where are the seeds?
那么 种子在哪呢
Right here.
带着呢
I'm going in.
我要进去了
Who's that?
那是谁
Uh, it's not us.
不是我们
Just--just answer it.
去开门吧
You just stay there. I got this.
你待在这里 我去解决
You're Gans?
你是冈斯
Depends.
不一定
You're looking for Turbo Wolf, right?
你在找快♥感♥狼 对吧
Uh, could you pass the cheese plate?
能帮我把奶酪盘子拿过来吗
This is getting good.
开始好玩起来了
Get in here.
进来
They can't both have Turbo Wolf.
他们不可能都有快♥感♥狼
No, but one of them killed Jeremy for it.
没错 但其中一个为此杀了杰里米
All right, then I'm pulling the plug.
好吧 那我就下令终止任务
We can bring them in and talk to them.
将他们带回警局进行审问
Pish posh. He's doing a great job.
急什么 他干得很棒
Let's just see what happens.
我们就拭目以待吧
What's she doing here?
她在这里做什么
Me? What are you doing here?
我 你在这里做什么
You guys know each other?
你们认识对方
That's nice.
真有趣
The pot business is fairly small.
大♥麻♥业界相当小
Though I'm in the pot business, and, uh,
虽然我也在业界内 但是
I don't know either of you.
你们我一个都不认识
Am I talking loud?
我的嗓门太大了吗
You're doing fine, Rigsby.
你做得很好 瑞斯比
What we need to figure out--
现在要做的就是搞清楚
the story with Matthew Gold.
马修·戈登那边的情况
Please. Sit.
请坐吧
Oh, I know what to do.
我知道该怎么办了
You do?
真的
Maybe.
可能吧
Uh, w-we divide and conquer,
我们分而治之
give them a chance to split the money.
给个机会让他们把钱平分
Rigsby, we're gonna play a little game.
瑞斯比 咱们来玩个小游戏
It's called "Repeat after me."
名字叫 学我说话
"I can understand you're nervous..."
我知道你们很紧张
I understand you're nervous.
我知道你们很紧张
"You're both trying to sell a dead man's work."
你们都想卖♥♥掉一个死人的货
You're both trying to sell a dead man's product.
你们都想卖♥♥掉一个死人的货
Here's the thing.
这么说吧
My client just wants results.
我的委托人只想要结果
"They're not interested in provenance."
他们不在乎出处
They're not concerned with provolone--
他们不关心楚楚[波萝伏洛干酪]
Provenance.
出处
They... they're not concerned with provenance.
他们 不关心出处
They don't care where it came from.
他们不在乎是哪里来的
"You both claim to have Turbo Wolf to sell me."
你俩都说有快♥感♥狼要卖♥♥我
You both claim that you're selling Turbo Wolf.
你俩都说要卖♥♥我快♥感♥狼
Only one of you is right.
但其中只有一个有真货
"Now I don't have all day to hash this out..."
我可没有一整天的时间来解决这事
So here's what I'm gonna do.
所以就这么办吧
I have $4 million.
我有四百万
That's the price that Jeremy and I discussed.
这是我和杰里米谈好的价钱
Now...
现在
I'm willing to buy both your seeds...
我会把你俩的种子都买♥♥下来
and you guys can split the money.
然后你们去分钱
Or...
或者
Or...
或者
One of you can prove that you have the real deal.
你们其中一个证明手中的是真货
And you get it all.
然后就能得到全部的钱
$2 million each?
一人两百万
I can live on that.
我可以接受
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表