剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Who was staying at the house? Gary and Sloan Dietz.
那呆在这儿的是谁 加里和斯隆·迪茨
We've been best friends with them for years.
多年来我们一直都是很好的朋友
Marcus and Gary were roommates at Caltech.
在加州理工上学时马库斯和加里是室友
This is insane.
这简直是疯了
Do you have a photo of the couple?
你们有他们夫妇的照片吗
Um, yeah.
有
They were, uh, house-sitting.
他们是来帮我们照看♥房♥♥子的
We have the dog.
因为我们养了狗
Oh, great dog, by the way.
顺便一提 狗狗很乖
He's, uh, with the neighbor.
现在他和邻居在一起
So the kidnapper has Gary and Sloan,
那么绑匪绑♥架♥了加里和斯隆
but he sent Isaac an e-mail saying that he has us?
但他给艾萨克发邮件说绑♥架♥了我们吗
We think that maybe they took the wrong couple by mistake.
我们猜测可能是不小心抓错人了
Well, obviously.
很显然是这样
But by now, the kidnappers must have figured out
但现在 绑匪一定觉察到
that they took the wrong people, so, I mean,
他们绑错了人 所以
what happens to Gary and Sloan? Are they gonna get killed?
加里和斯隆会被怎么样 他们会被杀吗
Don't even say that.
不许这么说
I'm just being realistic. Isaac, shut up!
我只是就事论事 艾萨克 闭嘴
Isaac's always been the family scourge, hasn't he?
艾萨克是你们家的祸害 是吧
Stubborn, arrogant, insensitive.
固执 傲慢 冷漠
Hey. Enough?
说够了吧
Someone's trying to video conference.
有人要求视频通话
It could be the kidnapper.
可能是绑匪
I'm sending the feed to the laptop.
我把信♥号♥♥连接到笔记本上
Who are you? Where's Isaac?
你是谁 艾萨克在哪
I'm with the police. You're dealing with us now.
我是警♥察♥ 现在开始我们与你交涉
I said no police.
我说了不准报♥警♥
Things have changed.
世事难料
So you figured out I took the wrong people.
那你们也知道我抓错人了
I'm guessing Marcus and Pella are there?
我猜马库斯和佩拉也在了
They're right here.
他们就在这儿
Good. Because I have a question for them.
很好 因为我有个问题要问他们
Do you want to see your friends alive again?
希望你们的朋友有命活下去吗
Yes. Yes, we'll do anything.
是的是的 我们什么都愿意做
$5 million in non-sequential bills.
五百万现金 不许连号♥
You have 24 hours to get it. If you don't,
给你们二十四小时筹钱 如果不照办
your friends die.
你们的朋友就会死
I'll contact you in the morning
明天早上我会联♥系♥你们
with instructions for delivery.
告诉你们交易方法
Uh, quick question before you go.
挂断前来个快速问答
Kidnapping Gary and Sloan wasn't a mistake, was it?
你不是错绑加里和斯隆的 对吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Kidnapping Gary and Sloan was always the plan, wasn't it?
本来就是计划绑♥架♥加里和斯隆的 对吗
No. You see, I think you did your homework.
不是 我觉得你做过调查
You wanted Marcus' money, but if you kidnapped him,
你们想要马库斯的钱 但如果绑♥架♥他
then you would have had to deal with Isaac.
那你就得对付艾萨克
Bullheaded guy like that,
像他那种铁石心肠
you'd be lucky to get 20 bucks out of him.
你们能捞到二十块就不错了
Who is this?
你是谁
Huh? But you did take Gary and Sloan,
但你绑走了加里和斯隆
but you sent an e-mail saying that you had Marcus and Pella.
却发邮件说绑♥架♥了马库斯和佩拉
That way, Marcus thinks he's supposed to be taken.
这样一来 马库斯觉得被绑♥架♥的本应是自己
He feels wracked with guilt.
他就会愧疚不已
And the nice guy that he is,
而像他这样的老好人
he doesn't think twice about dropping a few mil.
那几百万他会毫不犹豫地抛出去
You know him very well.
你非常了解他
Shut up! I want the $5 million,
闭嘴 给我五百万
or they die.
否则他们就死定了
Oh, you're clever enough to know that that's not gonna happen.
你很聪明 应该知道这不可能
You're selling beer now, not champagne.
现在你的人♥质♥可没那么值钱
No one's gonna pay $5 million. 3, maybe.
没人会出五百万 三百万倒是可以考虑
It's 5. 3 is a better number.
五百万 三百万比较好
Then people start dying.
那么有人就要死了
What did you do?
你干什么呢
He'll call back.
他会再打过来的
Jane, Jane.
简 简
Don't worry. He'll call back.
别担心 他会再打过来的
Then why do you look worried?
那为什么你一副很担心的样子
I'm not.
我没有
No luck tracing the e-mail to Isaac
追踪不到发艾萨克邮件的地址
or the video conference.
视频通话也是
Have you heard from Cho and Rigsby?
周和瑞斯比那边有消息吗
They're still going through the security camera footage.
他们还在查看监控录像
Told you.
跟你说了吧
$4 million. Final offer.
四百万 再没得谈了
Yeah. Th-that's fine.
好 可以
All right. $4 million.
行 四百万
I'll contact you in the morning.
我早上再联♥系♥你们
Okay. Isaac, let's get the money together.
好了 艾萨克 我们来筹钱吧
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吧
Look, just because you guys feel guilty
就算你们觉得内疚
doesn't mean you should give away millions of dollars here.
也不能就这样送出去几百万吧
Gary's a high school physics teacher, Sloan's a paralegal.
加里是高中物理老师 斯隆是律师助理
They don't have this kind of cash.
他们拿不出这么多钱
It's not your fault that Gary isn't successful.
加里没有功成名就又不是你的错
This is not your problem.
这不是你们的问题
Yeah, it is, okay?
就是我们的问题 好吧
Gary's family. Now get the money.
加里是家人 去筹钱吧
You don't have it, do you?
你没钱 对吗
What? Of course he's got it.
什么 他当然有钱了
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
Look.
是这样的
The market has been... unpredictable,
市场瞬息万变
and I have done the best
而且我也尽了
that I can possibly do, but...
最大的努力 只是
there've been some significant reversals.
股市出现了几次剧烈的逆转
I've done my best, but...
我已经尽了全力 但
most of it is tied up illiquid securities--
大部分资金都被套进流动性较差的股票了
The books don't say that.
财务报表可不是这样
Look, if you want to get the $4 million,
如果你想筹得那四百万
then you're gonna have to start selling off assets,
你就得准备出手一些资产了
and who knows how long that's gonna take?
可谁知道这得花多长时间
I'm sorry, Marcus. I really am.
很抱歉 马库斯 真的很抱歉
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
I think you guys should just talk amongst yourselves
我想你们该单独
for a while. I'm out of here.
先谈谈 恕我失陪
You're leaving?
你要走吗
Yes. I have a driver coming in.
是的 我有个司机过来了
Let me know how it goes.
有进展告诉我
Will you please eat that like a human being
你能别学海狮 像正常人
and not a sea lion?
一样吃东西吗
Hold on. I think I got something.
等等 我有所发现
He's going pretty fast.
他开得很快
Where was that taken?
在哪拍到的
A security camera three blocks away
离古德温家三个街区远的
from the Goodwin house.
一个监控摄像头拍到的
Could be our guy in the van.
车里很可能就是疑犯
There's no license plate.
没有牌照
And only 98,000 white vans registered
北加州只有9万8千辆登记在册的
in Northern California.
白色小货车
Check for abandoned white vans.
查查其中报废的
Looks like a Dodge. See if that narrows it.
像是道奇车 看看能不能缩小范围
56.
56辆
One of them was found 6 miles from the Goodwin house
其中一辆几小时前在距离古德温家
just a few hours ago-- reported stolen last week.
只有6英里的地方被发现 是上周报的失窃
Maybe the owner saw something. Let's check it out.
也许车主看到了什么 我们去查查看
Okay.
好
This is Lorelei Martins.
这是劳拉蕾·马丁斯
She's a confederate of the serial killer Red John.
她是连环杀手血腥约翰的共犯
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表