剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
A pair of handcuffs, pliers, and a stun gun.
一副手铐 几把老虎钳以及一把电击枪
She's planning to abduct someone.
她是打算要绑♥架♥什么人
We were standing outside a hotel
当我们听到有人尖叫时
when we heard someone screaming.
我们就站在酒店的外面
And that's when I saw her standing there.
也就是那时我看到她站在那
She had a gun.
她拿着一把枪
She could have killed me.
她是要杀我
We don't believe that was her intention.
我们不认为要杀你
You don't believe?
你们不认为
That's reassuring.
真让我们放心啊
Can you tell me what she did want?
你能告诉我她是想要干什么吗
It appears she was planning to abduct one of you.
她似乎是要绑♥架♥你们中的一个人
Good lord. Why?
天啊 为什么
Why the trustees?
为什么要绑♥架♥理事
You think she thinks one of them killed her sister?
是因为她认为其中一个人杀了她妹妹吗
Well, it looks that way.
看上去是这样的
Probably thinks they were helped by Julia Howard.
她认为他们可能受了茱莉亚·霍华德的帮助
She's kinda doing our job for us in a way.
某种程度上她到是在做我们的工作
Shame we can't give her a call.
只可惜我们不能给她打个电♥话♥谢谢她
Yes, it is.
是啊
Any ideas which trustee?
你觉得会是哪个理事
Nope.
我不知道
Did you know a woman named Miranda Roman?
你认不认识一个叫米兰达·罗曼的女人
No. Why?
不认识 怎么了
We believe she stayed at the shelter.
我们确信她在收♥容♥所♥住过
Um... I wouldn't know about that.
这点我无从得知
I don't have anything to do with the day-to-day operations.
我不参与日常管理
Who did other than Julia?
除了茱莉亚还有谁在管理
I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for.
我不确定你们在找什么
Basically, anything we can use to determine whether or not
基本上来说 任何可以确定
someone stayed at the shelter.
某人是否在收♥容♥所♥住过的东西
Well, you have the official intake log, right? Right.
你有官方接收记录 对吗 对
Other than the daily tally, that's all there is.
除了日报单 都在这了
Wait. What daily tally?
等下 什么日报单
I don't know. I told you...
我不知道 我跟你说过
I was involved in fund-raising--
我只负责资金筹募
parties, galas, that sort of thing.
派对 聚会 这一类的
At the hotel, which of the trustees
在酒店 杀手的目标是
did the gunman seem to target?
哪位理事
I couldn't tell you.
我可不知道
Pick someone. First name that comes to mind.
随便说一个 脑子里的第一反应
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, we got something.
有线索了
So I looked into the shelter, and I found something strange.
我调查了收♥容♥所♥ 发现一些异样
This is the shelter's official record.
这是收♥容♥所♥的官方记录
Miranda's name's missing.
米兰达的名字不见了
Oh, that much we already know. Right.
这我们已经知道了 没错
But the shelter also keeps a daily tally for state records.
但收♥容♥所♥还有一份记录人员数量的日报单
It doesn't list names, but it keeps track
没有列出名字 但记录了
of the number of women staying at the shelter.
收♥容♥所♥的女性人数
Here's what's weird. During Miranda's stay,
这就是奇怪之处 米兰达居住期间
there's a discrepancy between the two records.
两份记录内容不一致
In the tally, there's a woman unaccounted for.
在日报单中少了一个人
What does that mean?
什么意思
Well, it means someone was doctoring the books.
意思就是有人篡改了记录
Yeah. Someone was trying to erase evidence
没错 有人试图抹去
of Miranda Roman's stay.
米兰达·罗曼待过的证据
Not someone. Julia Howard. And there's more.
不是有人 是茱莉亚·霍华德 还不止
Yeah. This isn't the first time it happened.
这不是第一次了
So far, I've found five instances
到目前为止 我发现
of women unaccounted for.
有5个人不在日报单上
It's a pattern. It's what it's all about.
这是一种模式 就是这样
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 我来分配任务
I'm gonna release the trustees,
我去放了那些理事
but I'll have an agent sit on each of their homes.
不过我会安排探员守在他们家附近
Rigsby, you take Jason Lennon.
瑞斯比 你监视杰森·列侬
Cho, you take Kevin Rome.
周 你负责凯文·罗曼
I'll have Karl sit on Stephen Doppler's hotel.
我让卡尔守在斯蒂芬·多普勒的酒店附近
I'll take Melissa Enfield.
我监视梅丽莎·恩菲尔德
We'll be in radio contact the entire time.
全程无线电联络
If Lorelei tries to go after one of them She will.
如果劳拉蕾想杀他们中的任何一个 她会的
then we'll be there to stop her.
我们就能阻止她了
You're not coming.
你不要参与了
Yes, I am.
我要去
Jane, listen, I know you wanna be a part of this,
简 我知道你想加入
but I need you to stay--
但是我希望你待在这
Well, there's no reason for me to stay here.
我没理由待在这
There is a reason.
有一个理由
If things go wrong, you need to be far away.
万一事态有什么不对 你不能卷进来
You're in too deep.
你陷太深了
Jane, I'm asking you, please stay here.
简 我求你了 待在这里
Hey, Cho. You there?
周 你在吗
Yeah. What's up?
在 怎么了
What's going on?
你那边怎么样了
Did you need something?
你有什么需要的吗
Yeah. Uh, well...
是的
Hey, what do you think Van Pelt's up to right now?
你觉得范佩尔现在在干嘛
Sleeping.
睡觉
You know what I mean.
你知道我想问什么
Well, she's at a computer training program.
她正在接受计算机培训
She's probably using computers.
也许正在操作计算机
I should have signed up for that.
我也应该报名的
You barely know how to turn a computer on.
你甚至都不知道该怎么开机
What do you think they teach you there?
你要都知道了 还要他们教什么啊
Hey, Jane, what's up?
简 怎么了
Rigsby, listen to me. Lorelei is going after Lennon.
瑞斯比 劳拉蕾的目标是列侬
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure. It's the fishing line.
你确定吗 我确定 是钓鱼线
The what? Well, I'll explain later.
是什么 我一会解释
Rigsby?
瑞斯比
Are you there?
你在听吗
You there? Rigsby?
你在吗 瑞斯比
Rigsby?
瑞斯比
Hey, Jane.
简
Lorelei is at Jason Lennon's house.
劳拉蕾在杰森·列侬家里
I think Rigsby's hurt. We need to hurry.
我觉得瑞斯比受伤了 我们得快点
I'm on my way.
我在路上了
Cho, Karl, get to Rigsby's location now.
周 卡尔 马上去瑞斯比的位置
I'm calling for backup.
我叫支援
Please. Don't hurt me.
求你了 别伤害我
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I just wanna talk.
我只想谈谈
Rigsby?
瑞斯比
Rigsby?
瑞斯比
You all right?
你还好吗
You're okay.
你没事
I don't know.
我不知道
Patrick.
派翠克
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I told you, I need to do this on my own.
告诉过你 这件事我必须亲自做
No, you need my help now.
不 现在你需要我的帮助
Police are closing in. There's nothing I can do.
警♥察♥就快来了 我阻止不了
Do they know I'm here?
他们知道我在这吗
No, not yet, but they soon will.
不 还不知道 但很快就知道了
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么
Lorelei thinks this is just about her sister,
劳拉蕾以为事情只涉及到她妹妹
but we both know better, don't we?
但我们俩都知道不止这些 对吗
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
You remember those other five women from the shelter?
你还记得收♥容♥所♥里的其他五名女子吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表