剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
to give up her drug lord.
供出大毒枭
She told Lisbon she'd forget about tupperware
她告诉里斯本 如果我们不追究勒索案
if we forget about blackmail charges.
她也不会紧咬那塑料盒不放
How did Shettrick know about the box to begin with?
夏垂克一开始是怎么知道这盒子的
Only you and I knew of its existence.
这事只有你我知道
You... and I...
你 我
And...
还有
Donny Culpepper.
唐尼·卡尔佩珀
Small-time thief I hired to break into your safe.
我雇来撬你保险箱的那个小贼
She must have bought the information from him.
她肯定是从他那里买♥♥的情报
This concludes our business together, Mr. Jane.
我们的合作也到此为止了 简先生
I certainly hope not.
我当然希望不是如此
You've never asked me why I keep this.
你从没问过我为什么留着它
I appreciate that.
我很感激
But I suppose you must wonder.
不过我想你肯定好奇过
I wouldn't be human if I didn't.
如果没好奇过我就不是人了
I hold on to this box as a warning.
我留着这个盒子当作一个警示
It reminds me of the depths
它提醒着我
to which a man can sink if he lets himself.
人若放任自己 就会深入歧途
And...
还有
It reminds me of my mother.
它还让我想到母亲
Good night, J.J.
晚安 J.J.
Good night, patrick.
晚安 派翠克
So?
结果呢
Did you look in the box?
你看了盒子里的东西没
And violate the man's privacy?
让我侵犯他的隐私吗
Yes.
是
What's inside the box is of far less significance to me
对我来说 盒子里的东西远没有
than what the box represents.
盒子本身代表的意义重要
I just want to know
我就是想知道
why you bent over backwards for that man.
你为什么这么为他拼命
What's important to know
知道一个人为获得宁静
is that a man will go to extreme lengths to find peace.
会不惜一切手段才是重要的
As I must do now.
正如我现在这样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Until I come out of this room,
在我再从这屋子出来之前
I need to be alone, Lisbon.
我想一个人呆着 里斯本
Alone. No interruptions.
一个人 别来打扰
But... no distractions.
可是 别来分我的心
Please.
拜托
Okay.
好吧
Do what you have to do. Thank you.
做你的事去吧 谢谢
Hey. Is Jane up there?
简在上面吗
Yeah, but he's busy. What's up?
在 不过他很忙 怎么了
He asked me to tell him when I found
他要我在找到性侵拉罗彻妈妈的
the ex-con who assaulted LaRoche's mother.
前科犯时告诉他
Oh, no need. It's over now. Okay.
不用了 都结束了 好吧
You want to hear something creepy, though?
不过有件令人奇怪的事 你要听吗
The rapist lives with his mom.
那强♥奸♥犯和他母亲住一起
Uh, can I get that address?
能把地址给我吗
Sure.
当然
Mrs. Saynay,
塞内夫人
one of my colleagues called you earlier.
我一个同事之前来电过
I'm with the CBI.
我是加调局的
You can call me Judith.
你可以叫我朱迪斯
I'm Teresa Lisbon.
我叫特蕾莎·里斯本
Uh, you people, um...
你们
need my son's help to help you solve a case?
需要我儿子协助破案
Is that right?
对吗
To help solve a mystery, at least.
至少帮我们解决一个谜团
Scott!
斯科特
Get down here!
下来
You got a visitor!
有人找你
He needs a little extra motivation sometimes.
他有时需要大声点才叫得动
How long has your son lived with you?
您儿子住您这儿多久了
Came straight out of jail.
从监狱里一出来就来了
I'd pretend to be flattered...
我装作受宠若惊的样子
Uh, but I-I'm all that he's got.
不过 他也只有我了
Vice versa, too. Mm.
我也只有他了
Hello. I'm Agent Lisbon with the CBI.
你好 我是加调局的里斯本探员
I need you to answer some questions for me.
我需要你回答几个问题
You mean you--you...
你是说你
You don't know?
你不知道
What?
不知道什么
Scott hasn't...
斯科特
spoken in nine years.
九年没说过话了
Well, why?
为什么
Well, the--the day before his trial,
庭审前一天
somebody broke into his apartment
有人在他睡觉时
while he was sleeping, and...
闯入了他的公♥寓♥
They injected him with a sedative
他们给他注射了镇静剂
and cut out his tongue.
割掉了他的舌头
The police, they never figured out who did it,
警♥察♥没查出是谁干的
you know, or why, or...
为什么要这么干
And they never found his tongue.
也没能找到他的舌头
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表