剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You got it.
没问题
Hello, agents.
你们好 探员们
Uh, Curtis is painting out back.
柯蒂斯正在后面画画
Should I go get him?
需要我去叫他吗
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要了
This is a warrant to search your business.
这是批准搜查你们画廊的搜查令
Could you step aside from the desk, please?
请你起身站到一边
What? Step away from the desk, please.
什么 请你站到一边去
Curtis, the police are here.
柯蒂斯 警♥察♥来了
We've already searched your home.
我们已经搜查了你们的家
This won't take long.
搜查这里不会耽误太长时间的
My husband will put a stop to this.
我丈夫会阻止你们的
No, he won't.
不 他不会
What's going on here?
怎么回事
This is a warrant that was issued by a judge.
这是一张由法官签署的搜查令
It authorizes me to search your business, your vehicle,
它赋予我搜查你们画廊 汽车
and your persons.
以及你们本人的权利
I don't understand. Why are you doing this?
我真不明白 你为什么要这么做呢
Where were you the night of the murder?
凶案发生的那晚你在哪里
I-I was here at the gallery going over paperwork.
我 我在画廊这里做一些文书工作
Alone?
你一个人
No.
不是
No, I-I was here, too. W-we were both here together.
不是的 我也在这 我们当时在一块
I think you're lying.
我觉得你在撒谎
Hey, boss, I found something.
头儿 我发现点东西
Hey. Those are my personal art supplies.
那是我自己的绘画用品
There's--there's nothing back there that you need.
那里 那里没有你要找的东西
Really?
是吗
This is an art supply?
这也是绘画用品
My great-grandfather's medal. Where did you get that?
我曾祖父的奖牌 你从哪找到的
Back there. It was wrapped in this.
在里面 用这个东西包着
Smells like sterno.
闻上去像是固体酒精
No.
不会的
I'm arresting you for the murder of Elise Vogelsong.
你现在因谋杀伊利斯·沃格松而被拘捕
Your client was locked in a bitter legal dispute
你的当事人与本案的受害者
with the victim over an extended period of time.
陷入了一段漫长的法律纠纷
Realizing that he had little or no chance
他意识到自己胜诉的可能性
of winning the suit,
微乎其微
he set about trying to get rid of her.
于是就决定让她永远消失
Oh, this is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
You found an ally in the form of Dr. Lance Reinhardt,
你伙同兰斯·莱因哈特医生
and together, they started drugging Elise Vogelsong
你们俩一起给伊利斯·沃格松下药
in carefully calibrated doses so that the world around her
药量非常精确 这样她身边的人
would believe that she was going mad.
就会相信她真的疯了
I met the man once. Once.
我只见过那人一次 就一次
The murder would look to the world
在所有人看来 这起谋杀案
like a terrible accident.
就像是一次十分不幸的意外
Just another in a line of tragedies that Elise Vogelsong
不过是伊利斯·沃格松不幸的一生中的
had suffered in her life,
又一次悲剧
And Curtis would inherit everything.
而柯蒂斯就可以继承所有遗产
This is slanderous. What he's saying is slander, isn't it?
这是诽谤 他这是诽谤 不是吗
Curtis, please.
柯蒂斯 冷静
It's all very neat, but it is completely circumstantial.
你说得很好 但这都是假设
You presented nothing but innuendo and scurrilous gossip.
你提出的都是些影射以及恶言毁谤
Except for the fact that your client
除了这一点 你的当事人
couldn't resist taking something from the victim--
忍♥不住从受害者那里拿了件东西
something that represented everything she stood for as a Vogelsong.
一些能表明她是沃格松家族一员的东西
The Vogelsong medal.
沃格松奖牌
No--
不是的
Which he wrapped in a doily taken from the house.
他用府邸里拿的小桌巾包着它 偷走了它
And that doily still has traces of the sterno
而这块小卓巾上还残留着
he used to light his aunt on fire.
他用来焚烧他姑妈的固体酒精
Now... it's just a matter of which one is quickest
现在 就要看谁先跟警方达成交易
to make a deal and testify against the other.
并且指控另一个人了
I'm quite sure that Dr. Reinhardt
我敢保证莱因哈特医生
is signing a plea deal right now,
现在已经在签字了
But if your client's clever enough,
但是如果你的当事人够聪明的话
He might be able to save his own neck
他或许能够保住一条命
and just serve life without parole.
兴许还能判个终身监禁且不得假释
Deal.
交易
I'm innocent. No.
我是无辜的 没门儿
That was planted on me by you for all I know.
那是你们栽赃在我身上的
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
Well, it's your choice.
好吧 这可是你自找的
Don't move and don't say a word.
什么也别做 什么也别说
Agent, please.
探员 请留步
Give me a minute.
给我一点时间
I'm sure I can talk sense into him.
我想我能跟他讲讲道理
Don't take the deal off the table.
先别取消交易
Sure. Talk to your client.
好的 跟他好好谈谈
They're gonna turn on each other.
他们会开始狗咬狗
It is gonna be an open and shut case
在我们把他们交给法官之前
by the time we get it before a judge.
这案子就结束了
It all fits.
一切都合情合理
I'll give you that. Yeah.
这点我同意
A psychological motive for stealing the medal
心理上想要去偷那块奖牌的动机
is particularly compelling.
是很强烈的
But there's something about it that's not right.
但是似乎还有点不对的地方
What do you mean? We've got a killer,
说什么呢 我们已经抓到凶手了
we've got motive, and we got conclusive evidence.
找到了犯罪动机和确凿的证据
What more do you need?
你还想要什么
I don't know yet.
我现在还不确定
Oh, you're just being contrary.
你就是想跟我唱反调
No, I-I swear I'm not.
不是的 我发誓不是的
Hey, Cho.
你好 周
Hey, boss. Just talked to the probate judge.
头儿 我刚刚跟遗嘱检验法官谈过了
He finally got in touch.
好不容易联♥系♥上他
Really? What'd he say?
是吗 他怎么说
Well, he said that in discovery,
他说通过调查发现
widespread malfeasance was found in the running of the foundation.
基金会的管理人员有很多渎职行为
What does that mean? It means that
这是什么意思 意思是
Elise Vogelsong had run through her entire inheritance
伊利斯·沃格松已经挥霍光了继承的遗产
and was plundering the coffers of the soldiers' home
而且还把退伍军人收♥容♥所♥的钱
to line her own pockets.
塞进了自己的口袋
In the past few months,
在过去的几个月中
she nearly emptied the bank accounts.
她几乎花光了账户里的钱
Elise Vogelsong? The victim?
伊利斯·沃格松 那个死者
The whole matter was gonna be referred
整个事件的报告将会被
to the district attorney's office.
送到地区检察官的办公室
Not only was the ruling going to be a complete victory for Curtis Wiley,
不仅柯蒂斯·威利的官司会大胜
but Elise Vogelsong was going to jail.
伊利斯还会被判入狱
So you're telling me that sweet old lady
你是说那位被杀害的慈祥的老太太
that was murdered was really a liar and a cheat?
不仅是个谎话精 还是个大骗子
Yeah, and Soldiers' Home is bankrupt.
是的 而且退伍军人收♥容♥所♥也破产了
And Curtis Wiley murdered his aunt
柯蒂斯·威利为了一场他能打赢的官司
for a lawsuit he was gonna win?
杀了他的姑妈
And if he waited a week,
他要是再等一个星期
he would've gotten everything he wanted.
他就能得到一切他想要的东西了
That's horrible.
太可怕了
And I was just gonna take her ashes down to the boat.
我还打算把她的骨灰带到那艘船上呢
Oh, so that the girl could scatter them at sea?
好让那个女孩把骨灰撒到海里
That's very kind of you, Lisbon.
你真是个好人 里斯本
Well, I'm not gonna do it now.
我现在不会这么做了
I'm gonna have somebody call her.
我找人给她打个电♥话♥
She can come pick 'em up herself.
让她自己来取
Do you mind if I do it?
你介意我去做这件事吗
I-I like the idea of giving this girl some closure.
我觉得应该给这女孩一个了结
Don't tell me you've gotten sentimental all of a sudden.
别告诉我你突然也变得多愁善感了
Not at all. I just think it's the right thing to do.
当然不是 我只是觉得这是我应该做的
I'll call you when I'm done.
完事后我打你电♥话♥
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表