剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We'll stay out of your way.
我们不会影响你们的
You'll hardly know we're here.
你们都不会发现我们的存在
Pardon me. Okay, so I've gotten confirmations
打扰一下 我和所有
from all of our bigger investors.
投资方确认过了
They will all be at the rescheduled preview.
他们都会出席改期的预演
Excellent. And, uh, Hanover?
太好了 汉诺威呢
Still need to double confirm.
还需要再确认一下
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Busy, busy.
真是忙碌啊
Indeed.
确实
If you'll excuse me, I have to take this.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
Sure.
没问题
Um... Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰到你了
Uh, I was wondering if you knew what jazz hands were?
你知道爵士手势是什么吗
Sure.
当然知道
It's the use of big hand movements in choreography.
就是舞蹈编排中运用大幅度的手部动作
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
Oh, I just overheard the director
我刚刚偶然听到导演在大吼
ranting about jazz hands,
说什么爵士手势
so I was curious to know what got him so worked up.
所以我就好奇到底是什么让他这么激动
Ranting how?
他是怎么大吼的
Well apparently, he hate, hate, hates jazz hands.
很显然 他非常非常讨厌爵士手势
And if he sees one jazzy little hand,
而且一旦让他给看到爵士手势
that dancer is out of the show.
舞蹈演员就会被踢出表演
Oh. Good to know. Thanks.
很高兴知道这件事 谢谢
No worries. Uh, you might wanna pass that on
别担心 你最好把这件事和
to the girl that comes up after you.
你后面那些姑娘说一下
Break a leg.
祝你演出成功
Okay, Maggie, you're up.
麦姬 到你了
So what exactly are we looking for with these auditions?
我们到底为什么要在这里看试镜
We'll know when we see it.
看到就知道了
You like musicals?
你喜欢音乐剧吗
Oh, what's not to like?
没理由不喜欢啊
They're so good.
她们表演得真好
How many more are there?
还有多少人
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
A troublemaker should reveal herself very shortly.
有个捣蛋鬼应该马上就要露面了
No! No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不不不不不不不
What are you doing, Bridget?
你在干什么 布丽奇特
Suddenly we were in a cabaret bar in Idaho.
怎么突然就变成了爱达荷的夜店风了
I thought you wanted bigger hand movement.
我以为你希望有大幅度的手部动作
What gave you that idea?
谁告诉你的
Uh, I'm sorry, but this, uh, might indirectly be my doing.
抱歉 不过 这可能是我造成的
I told the first dancer that the director
我跟第一个舞者说
would fire anyone that added big hand movements.
导演会开除有大幅度手部动作的人
What?
什么
And she, along with everyone else who auditioned,
请她 还有所有试镜的姑娘
made sure that the dancer that came after them
都要告诉自己后面出场的人
didn't use the jazz hands
不要做爵士手势
so that they didn't lose their job...
这样就不会被开除了
until Bridget.
除了布丽奇特
Mandy came before me.
曼迪在我前面
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
Only a scheming and conniving person
只有诡计多端的狡诈的人
would so callously try to get a fellow cast mate fired.
才会这么无情地想除去和自己共事的同伴
There's no telling how far someone like you will go.
真说不准你这种人会做出什么事
Is he telling the truth, Mandy?
他说的是真的吗 曼迪
What does it matter?
这重要吗
At least the hands distract away
反正你把手从中间
from the dreadful syncopation problem you have.
向两边打开的动作也糟透了
You wanted me to fail?
你想我试镜失败吗
That's not hard.
反正也不难
You bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
Uh, Rigsby?
瑞斯比
Okay. I'm sorry. What did you just call me?
等等 你刚刚喊我什么来着
Oh, I'm sorry... Get your hands off me!
不好意思 拿开你的手
You mind stepping in and handling this?
你介意去平息事态吗
Ladies, ladies, ladies...
女士们 女士们 女士们
I have an errand to run.
我还有点事
Help!
帮帮忙
Aah! Okay.
好了
I know you're only talking to me to get information out of me,
我知道你跟我说话就是为了套消息
but it's been nice.
但是你人很好
You make me smile.
让我很开心
What's worth more than a smile?
还有什么能比得上你的笑容呢
True enough.
说得真对
Mr. Lennon is pretty much stable.
列侬先生的伤势已经稳定下来了
His blood volume is up,
血容量也回升了
and the doctors could bring him out of the coma
明天一早医生就能让他从昏迷中
as early as tomorrow.
苏醒过来
Thank you. That's very good to know.
谢谢 很高兴了解到这些
What is all this about?
到底是怎么回事
And why are the federal guys so weird and creepy?
为什么联调局的人怪里怪气又神秘兮兮的
They are? How are they weird and creepy?
是吗 他们怎么怪里怪气神秘兮兮的
Like they're not what they seem.
好像他们表里不一
Like one day they might pull their faces off,
好像有一天他们会撕下脸皮
and there'd be alien lizards underneath, you know?
露出外星蜥蜴人的脸出来
I know. Not impossible, but very unlikely.
也不是没可能 就是可能性很低
I know. They just have that vibe.
我知道 他们就是这种德性
I understand.
是啊
Will you call me when they bring Mr. Lennon out of his coma?
他们叫醒列侬先生时 你能通知我吗
Sure.
没问题
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 非常感激
Interesting set of scratch marks.
这些抓痕挺引人注目的
What happened?
怎么回事
Cat.
猫抓的
Sharon Warwick fought back against one of her attackers
莎伦·沃里在遭到行凶抢劫的时候反击过
when she was mugged.
其中一名袭击者
Know anything about that?
你知道吗
You know they found D.N.A. samples
你知道谋杀发生后 他们在莎伦的
under Sharon's nails after the murder?
指甲里找到了DNA样本吗
It's amazing how a little D.N.A.
真是神奇啊 一点点DNA
can tie two people together.
就能把两个人联♥系♥起来
Okay. The mugging, that was me.
好吧 是我袭击她的
I just wanted to scare her a little bit.
我只是想吓吓她
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
Who was your accomplice?
你的同谋是谁
A guy named Joey.
一个叫乔伊的人
He's my partner in Salsa class.
他是我在萨尔萨舞班上的舞伴
And why did you want to scare her?
你为什么想吓唬她
Because she was just some girl
因为她只是个名不见经传的女孩
with an okay voice and no resume,
声音不错 但缺乏经验
and there she was headlining with Deandra.
而她竟然跟迪安德拉一起上了头条
And that made you mad?
那让你很恼火吗
Second lead should have been me, not Sharon.
女二号♥本应是我 而不是莎伦
So when she showed up for the fund-raiser,
所以当她出席募款晚宴
ready to launch a star-making turn,
准备开始走上成名之路的时候
you snapped and you pushed her off that balcony.
你一时冲动 就将她推下了阳台
I told you I didn't kill her.
我说了人不是我杀的
Well, you've already admitted to organizing an assault.
你已经承认策划了那场袭击
Why is it so crazy to think
怀疑你一不做二不休
that you didn't decide to finish the job?
把她杀了也是非常合理的
Because I didn't want her dead,
因为我并不想要她的命
I just wanted her to leave.
我只想让她离开
If you're looking for suspects,
如果你要找嫌疑犯
you might wanna check out the star of the show.
最好去查查演出的领衔主演
Deandra Sunderland?
迪安德拉·桑德兰吗
The queen of mean.
卑鄙女王
What makes you think Sunderland could have killed Warwick?
你为什么认为桑德兰会杀了沃里克
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表