剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Because the director wanted to replace Deandra with Sharon.
因为导演想让莎伦取代迪安德拉
Everybody knew it.
所有人都知道
I mean she's too old to be playing the ingenue, right?
她年纪太大了 不适合扮演天真少女角色了
Did you see Sunderland the night of the murder?
谋杀当晚 你见过桑德兰吗
No.
没有
She was nowhere to be found when the overture began.
序曲开始的时候 到处都找不到她
What about after the accident?
意外发生之后呢
Not until rehearsal the next morning.
她直到第二天早上的排练才出现
Yes, Mr. Hanover. Excellent.
是的 汉诺威先生 太好了
Yeah. Yes. No, that sounds good.
好的 不 那听起来很好
Uh, okay. Sounds good. Sure.
好 听起来不错 没问题
We'll see you very soon. Thanks.
期待尽快见到您 谢谢
Sorry. Um, how long you gonna keep Mandy?
抱歉 你们打算把曼迪关多久
A while. That's what we do when people break the law.
得关一阵子 对待犯法的人就要这样
Okay, look, agent, I'm a pro.
探员 我是专业人士
I can spin this tragedy.
我能够扭转这场灾难
It can even add an air of fascination to the production.
它甚至可让作品更吸引人
But if you arrest the cast
但是 如果你们
right before a performance for the investors,
在给投资商的演出进行之前逮捕演员的话
that makes my job rather difficult.
那会让我的工作陷入困境
You see, I need my investors to stay... invested.
我得让投资商们保持兴趣
Well, brace yourself,
那先给你打个预防针
because now I need to talk to Deandra Sunderland.
因为我要去找迪安德拉·桑德兰问话了
This is a nightmare.
这可真是场噩梦
Miss Sunderland.
桑德兰女士
My apologies for interrupting.
抱歉打断了你
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I'm rehearsing here. I asked not to be disturbed.
我正在排练 我希望不被打扰
This is important.
这很重要
Where were you when Sharon Warwick fell off the balcony?
莎伦·沃里克坠下阳台的时候你在哪里
I was in the ballroom.
我在宴会大厅
All of our evidence points to the contrary.
所有的证据都和你的说法相反
Everybody involved in the production
每一个和演出相关的人
seems to think you were off drinking.
都觉得你是跑去喝酒了
I think you might have been with Sharon.
我认为你有可能和莎伦在一起
I think you found out that McTavish was planning
我认为你发现了麦克塔维什打算
on replacing you with her, and you got mad.
让她来取代你 然后你很恼火
He wanted Sharon to replace me?
他想让莎伦取代我吗
She was studying film of all of your performances
她在学习你所有表演的录像
and memorizing your lines.
并且在背你的台词
You don't understand.
你根本不理解
She would if you told her the truth.
你如果告诉她实情 她就会理解了
You sing beautifully.
你的歌♥声很美
How long have you been out there?
你在那待多久了
Long enough.
很久了
You know, I kept wondering what brought Sharon Warwick
我一直在想 是什么让莎伦·沃里克
back to Sacramento.
回到萨克拉门托
She left Sacramento because she wanted something,
她为了自己的追求离开萨克拉门托
and now she's back.
现在她回来了
It's obviously connected to "Torch,"
显然是和《火炬》有关
but it couldn't be acclaim she was looking for,
但她所追寻的东西并不是观众的喝彩
'cause she got that in New York City.
因为那她在纽约已经实现了
And then I heard you sing, and it came to me.
后来我听到你唱歌♥ 我才明白
What is it that every foster child is looking for?
每个被收养的孩子都在寻找的是什么
Lisbon, I'd like you to meet Sharon Warwick's mother.
里斯本 这位是莎伦·沃里克的亲生母亲
I was, uh...
我有莎伦的时候
very young when I had Sharon.
还非常年轻
Her father was my director, and he was married.
她父亲是我的导演 他已经结婚了
The hardest thing I ever did in my life was giving her away.
把她送走是我人生中最艰难的决定
When did she learn she was your daughter?
你什么时候知道她是你女儿的
She came to my dressing room
她在第一天排练之后
after the first day of rehearsals.
来到我的更衣室
Must have been a shock.
你一定很震惊吧
I felt so happy seeing the person that she had become.
我很高兴她的成长
So talented, so...
她那么有才华
full of life.
充满活力
Why did you keep it a secret?
你为什么保密呢
Guilt. Shame.
内疚 羞愧
Something else.
还有其它的原因
You're hiding something else.
你在隐瞒其它原因
You're quite a clever policeman, aren't you?
你真是个聪明的警♥察♥
I have multiple sclerosis,
我在六个月前被诊断出
diagnosed six months ago.
患有多发性硬化症
Hmm. I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Symptoms of the disease is what
疾病的症状
made people think you were drinking.
让人们以为你在酗酒
Well, I've been sober for 14 years,
我已经戒酒十四年了
haven't touched a drop.
至今滴酒未沾
I heard the whispers behind my back,
我听到别人在我背后的窃窃私语
I thought it might be better to quit.
觉得是时候离开了
Sharon was so mad,
莎伦很生气
already protective towards me.
对我爱护备至
She told me to be strong.
她告诉我要坚强
And you had an attack
你在第一场演出之前
right before the first performance, didn't you?
疾病发作了 是吗
You didn't have your medication.
你没带药
Yes.
是的
Sharon said she'd go up to the suite and get it for you.
莎伦说她会去楼上套房♥里帮你拿药
She was an incredible young woman.
她是个惊人的小姑娘
That's why I can't quit the show.
所以我没法弃演
I have to go on with it--
我不得不继续
to honor my child.
来祭奠我的孩子
Morning.
早
Morning. Morning.
早 早
We've been through all the photos, videos,
我们查了所有的照片 视频
and security footage.
和监控录像
Cross-indexed every guest, hotel worker,
比对了每个来宾 酒店工作人员
attendee, and person connected to the play.
出席者 以及演出相关人员
All their movements are accounted for, except for him.
所有人的行程都能证实 除了他
Berndt Hanover, the investor?
伯恩特·汉诺威 那个投资商
He, uh, here he is before the murder,
这是他在凶案发生前
getting into the elevator.
在进电梯
He goes to the floor Sharon Warwick was killed on
他去了莎伦·沃里克遇害的楼层
and gets off, and that's the last time we see him.
然后下来 之后就不见了
What do you mean? How can that be?
什么意思 怎么可能
I don't know. He never gets back on the elevator,
不知道 他再也没上电梯
and he's never seen leaving the building.
也没人见到他离开大楼
Okay, but how? Why? How does he leave the building
好 可怎么会 为什么 他怎么做到离开大楼
without being seen?
而不被人看到的
If he waited until the hallway was empty,
如果他等到走廊没人
he could've taken the stairs down to the first floor.
他可能走下楼到一层
Yeah, but how does he avoid being seen after that?
就算是这样 他之后怎么躲过别人的视线
It--it's not like he's a guy who doesn't stand out.
他又不是什么不起眼的小人物
True.
没错
This is the room the murder took place.
这是案发的房♥间
That's the balcony. Doorway out here to the corridor.
那里是阳台 门口通往走廊
Past the stairs, down to the elevators.
走楼梯 下去坐电梯
This, if I recall, was a window out to a fire escape.
如果我没记错 这里是通往消防梯的窗户
Could he have gone down a fire escape?
他可能从消防梯下去吗
He's a big man. I don't think he's that agile.
他块头很大 我觉得他身手没那么敏捷
Then what?
那怎么回事
Hmm. Yes, it's a puzzle.
对 这是个谜题
Why do you look so happy?
你怎么看上去那么高兴
You have a way to solve the puzzle?
你有办法解开这个谜题
Naturally.
那是自然
Meet me at the theater.
剧院见
This is good work.
干得好
Keep me informed of your progress.
及时向我汇报进展
Why are you lurking out there, Mr. Jane?
你在门口偷偷摸摸干什么呢 简先生
I need a favor.
我要你帮忙
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表