剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
He, um...
他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, brought me my prescription every two weeks
每两星期给我送来处方药
and we would do the crossword.
然后我们一起玩填字游戏
He liked puzzles.
他喜欢解谜
Any kind. Didn't matter.
各式各样的都喜欢
Your doctor lets you smoke?
你的医生允许你吸大♥麻♥吗
He prescribed it.
这是他开的处方
I'm dying. It helps with the pain.
我快死了 这能帮我缓解疼痛
And helps me eat my husband's cooking.
也让我吃得下我丈夫做的饭
Uh, just--just one more question--
最后一个问题
You don't happen to know how to open this, do you?
你不会正好知道怎么打开这个吧
No.
不知道
Jeremy made me one
杰里米给我做过一次
and I forgot how it went.
不过我忘记怎么打开了
Ah. Clever kid, huh?
真是个聪明的孩子 是吧
Hi, there. We're with the CBI.
你好 我们是加调局的
We're looking for your boss, Matthew Gold.
我们找你的老板 马修·戈登
That's me.
我就是
Can we talk in the barn?
可以去谷仓里说话吗
I'm just hanging some buds.
我要去挂几颗树苗
Hangin' some buds.
挂树苗
Well, someone's gotta do it.
总得有人干这事
You know, I-I never had a kid that smart on the farm.
我的农场里从没有过那么聪明的孩子
In five years, he'd--he'd have been running this place.
五年来 这里都是他在管
Were any of your other workers jealous?
你的其他员工里有谁嫉妒他吗
No, everyone loved Jeremy.
没有 大家都很喜欢杰里米
They'll all help plan a memorial.
他们都会帮忙筹备追悼会
We're like minds here, you know?
我们都志同道合
Dedicated to organic growing.
致力于有机种植
None of that indoor chemical garbage.
而非那些室内培育的化学垃圾
So, uh, how do I get involved?
那么 我要怎么加入呢
Do I have to get a prescription or join a club or something?
需要医生的处方还是加入什么俱乐部吗
You'll be in the cooperative,
如果你符合我们救助的条件
if you have a condition we can help with.
你就可以加入我们
We, uh, we supply patients all over the state.
我们给整个州的病人提供帮助
California says I can grow no more than exactly 99 plants.
加州政♥府♥允许我最多种99棵大♥麻♥
Uncle Sam says I'm a narco-terrorist.
而美国政♥府♥说我是个恐♥怖♥主♥义♥毒枭
I choose to side with California.
我选择听加州政♥府♥的
Tough business.
生意不好做
Eh, I just wish I could grow more.
我只希望能多种一些大♥麻♥
But these laws...
但那些法律
I'm no businessman.
我不是商人
Used to be.
曾经是
I gave up a software career
我放弃了在软件行业的事业
to come out here and make a difference.
来到这里 想要做出些改变
We're healers, you know?
我们是医者
Healers with an armed guard?
带着武装守卫的医者
Oh, Vick, yeah.
你说维克啊 对
He, uh, keeps our intellectual property safe.
他负责保护我们的知识产权
We grow the dankest weed in the valley,
多亏了它们 我们才能在山谷里
thanks to these.
种出最"够劲"的大♥麻♥
"Dank"? I'm, uh, I'm guessing that means "Good"?
"够劲" 我猜是"优质"的意思吧
Well, our patients like it.
我们的病人喜欢
Jeremy helped me grow that crop.
是杰里米帮我种植的
We won highest T.H.C. at
在门多西诺的大♥麻♥展销赛中
Mendocino weed wars.
我们的四氢大♥麻♥醇浓度最高
It's a cross between reclining buddha
它是卧佛大♥麻♥和阿富汗的
and some wicked Afghani stuff.
一个异种的杂交出来的
I've, uh, turned down offers from the cartels
我拒绝了一些不太遵守社会契约的
who don't exactly abide by the social contract,
贩毒集团提出的交易
hence Vick.
因此需要维克
When was the last time you saw Jeremy?
你最后一次见到杰里米是什么时候
He was out of here at 5:00 yesterday.
他昨天五点离开的
Uh, the kids cook dinner together,
那些孩子一起做饭
But, I don't know,
但我也说不准
Jeremy usually did his own thing.
杰里米总是自顾自做事
Uh, we heard that Jeremy was fighting with his boss.
我们听说杰里米和他的老板有争执
Fighting? No, no.
争执 不 不
We--we were eye to eye.
我们很有默契
We were just planting next year's crop.
我们正准备种植明年的作物
I can show you.
我可以给你们看一看
Okay.
好的
Danky.
真够劲
I was hoping you could help me.
希望你能帮到我
Keep hoping.
继续希望吧
You're not scared of cops,
你不怕警♥察♥
but, uh, you tried to avoid eye contact back there.
但是刚才你眼神闪躲
Because you're loyal to Jeremy?
因为你对杰里米忠心耿耿吗
You think he was into something that he shouldn't have been?
你认为他卷入了什么不该卷入的事吗
You're reaching.
你在套我的话
Always.
我总是这样
Dippin' into the company stash, huh?
偷了公♥司♥的大♥麻♥ 是吧
And don't deny it. You're as high as a kite right now,
不用否认了 你现在都嗨到天上去了
And I can guarantee you that's against company policy.
我肯定这一定违反了公♥司♥规定
Big whoop. So you know I'm baked.
大发现啊 那你知道我吸嗨了
Oh, you're not just baked.
不只吸嗨了
You are baked.
是嗨爆了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Carson.
卡森
What are you protecting Jeremy from, Carson?
卡森 你还在为杰里米隐瞒什么
He's dead.
他已经死了
Okay.
好吧
Like, six months back...
大概六个月前
My car was jacked up in an accident.
我的车在交通事故中撞坏了
Jeremy gave me money to fix it.
杰里米帮我付的修车钱
8 g's.
八千块呢
Like it was nothing.
他都没当回事儿
That's a lot of money.
那可是一大笔钱
You think he was dealing the marijuana on the side?
你觉得他还兼♥职♥做大♥麻♥交易吗
Hey, I asked him.
我问过他
He said, "Hell no"
但他果断否认了
I didn't care.
我也没在意
But if Matthew found out,
但如果马修发现了
he'd kill him.
肯定会杀了他的
That's good to know.
这条线索很有用
Thank you, Carson.
谢谢你 卡森
You need some more eye drops.
你需要多滴点眼药水
Just maybe a breath mint.
或者吃点薄荷糖
Secret's safe with me.
我会守口如瓶的
No big-ticket items on Jeremy's credit card.
杰里米的信♥用♥卡♥上没有大额支出
I don't know what Jane's talking about.
不知道简说的是什么
Kid lived cheap.
这孩子生活很简朴
Yeah, but if you look at his bank accounts,
没错 但如果你看一下他的银行账户
plain vanilla.
乍看没什么特殊的
Then eight months ago, he opens a savings account,
再看八个月前 他开了一个储蓄账户
and he gets once-monthly direct deposits
某个开曼群岛的公♥司♥每个月都把
from some company in the Caymans.
一笔钱直接存到他账户上
10 grand a pop.
每次一万块
Shady.
很可疑
'Sup, ladies?
还好吗 姑娘们
Agent Wade.
韦德探员
Gang unit has a tip on a counterfeiting ring
打黑组得到线报 一个伪钞团伙
running out of a garage on west Capitol.
正在国会大厦西楼的一个车♥库♥
Rapid Response Team is up for the bust.
快速反应小组准备发起行动
Nice. Now?
不错 现在吗
Roll call in 30.
半小时后集♥合♥
I squared it with your cute boss.
我已经和你的美女上司打过招呼了
I'm in.
算我一个
Uh, we have work to do.
可是我们这边还有事情要做呢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表