剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Or else what, you're gonna make us move?
不走怎样 你要赶我们走吗
If you like.
如果你想的话
Then go ahead. Make me move.
那就来啊 赶我走
All right, that's enough. You're both being childish.
好了 够了 你们俩开始耍脾气了
Take your hands off! Get off me!
放开你的手 从我身上拿开
Hey! Come on!
来啊
Get your hands off me! Break it up!
把手从我身上拿开 分开他们
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll see you back at the office.
回办公室见
Guys, come on.
伙计们 别这样
Get off! Get off! No! Hey!
住手 住手
Welcome back. Thank you so much.
欢迎回来 非常感谢
I could not be less happy to be back.
能够重新回来 我真是无比高兴
And, uh...
那个
I'd like to take this opportunity
我也想借此机会
to thank you for, uh...
感谢你能
fixing things. Yes, sir. We
收拾烂摊子 是的 长官 我们
You know, I thought I had, as you say,
我本以为我收拾了 就跟你说的一样
fixed things,
收拾了烂摊子
And now I discover that you and your FBI counterparts
现在我听说你和同行 联调局的人
have been fighting... at a crime scene?
在犯罪现场打起来了
Sir, it was--
长官 当时是...
If I can persuade the FBI to forget this latest incident,
如果我能说服联调局忘记这次事件
you, Jane, are down to your very last chance.
你 简 这就是你最后一次机会了
A-and you are only granted this chance
而你之所以这次能走运
because to get rid of you now would be evidence
是因为现在开除你会说明
of the scandal we are trying so hard to conceal!
我们在千方百计地掩盖丑闻
Looking on the bright side,
往积极的方面想
We have Lorelei Martins.
我们有了劳拉蕾·马丁斯
She can lead us to Red John.
她可以带我们找到血腥约翰
She knows who he is.
她知道他是谁
California's most notorious serial killer,
加州最臭名昭著的连环杀手
caught on your watch.
在你任职期间被抓获
Well, that remains to be seen.
这事还是个未知数呢
But until I negotiate an arrangement with the Feds,
但在我跟联邦政♥府♥协调好之前
You cannot talk to her.
不许你跟她谈话
That's the deal!
这是规定
I understand. But here's the thing.
我懂 但事情是这样
The FBI can't have her.
联调局不能带走她
In a half an hour, I have to stand up at a press conference
半小时后 我就得站在新闻发布会上
and lie to the people of California
冲着全加州的人扯谎
in order to protect you,
就为了保护你
and you are arguing with me now?!
你现在居然还想跟我争
They can't have her.
不能给他们
I will do my best to keep her, but you have--
我会竭尽所能保住她 但你必须...
I promise, uh, there'll be no more trouble from me.
我保证 我再也不会添乱了
I-I won't say a word at this press conference.
在新闻发布会上 我半个字都不会说
You're damn right you won't say a word,
你当然半个字都不会说
'cause you won't be there!
因为你根本不会在场
Agent Jones!
琼斯探员
Alexa.
艾莉莎
We still have a deal, right?
咱们还有个约定呢 对吧
I'd rather eat spiders, but, yeah,
我宁愿去吞蜘蛛 不过没错
we still have a deal.
我们还有约定
Good, good.
很好 很好
God, you look fabulous, by the way.
天哪 顺便说一句 你美呆了
Camera ready. Is--is my tie straight?
随时能上镜啊 我的领带够不够正
You understand, Gale, this matter doesn't end here.
你要明白 盖尔 这事还没完
You have to give us Lorelei Martins,
你们必须把劳拉蕾·马丁斯交给我们
or there'll be consequences down the line.
不然后果会非常严重
Consequences for whom?
谁的后果
It was your agents that killed the best chance
是你们的人把我们抓捕血腥约翰的最佳机会
we've had yet of catching Red John.
给破坏得一干二净
It was your agent Darcy that killed Wainright.
是你的探员达西杀死了维莱特
Tragic outcome in a deadly force situation.
那是在有致命武器情况下出现的悲剧事件
Agent Darcy is devastated.
达西探员现在很绝望
She's had a nervous collapse, in fact.
实际上她还精神崩溃过
Your people committed deliberate crimes.
你的人还故意犯罪呢
Well, that's debatable.
这件事还有待商榷
Look!
听我说
We have agreed to a cover-up. That's the deal.
我们必须统一口径掩盖此事 这是约定
If you're saying now that...
如果你现在的意思是
You're gonna dig this all up again
要是我不服从你的命令
unless I do your bidding,
你就再次把所有问题都挑起来
then no deal.
那约定也没了
No, let--let's tell the truth right now.
咱们现在打开天窗说亮话
An FBI agent shot and killed a CBI agent
一位联调局探员在一次混乱的行动中
in the midst of a botched operation.
射杀了一名加调局探员
It'll be a huge scandal, we'll probably lose our jobs,
这会是极大的丑闻 我们有可能被革职
but I'm sure we'll both feel better for it.
不过我确定咱俩到时会感觉好一些
Son of bitch.
老混♥蛋♥
I am very proud to tell you that last week,
我非常骄傲地告诉大家 在上周
In a joint FBI/CBI sting operation
联调局和加调局的一次周密而危险的
of great complexity and danger,
联合突击行动中
Lorelei Martins, a close associate
劳拉蕾·马丁斯 臭名昭著的连环杀手
of notorious serial killer Red John, was arrested.
血腥约翰的亲密伙伴 被成功抓捕
Tragically, in the course of that operation,
不幸的是 在行动期间
CBI Special Agent in charge Luther Wainright
加调局的负责人卢瑟·维莱特
was shot and killed. Gale?
被射杀身亡 请盖尔继续
Luther Wainright was a good friend, A valued colleague,
卢瑟·维莱特是一位好朋友 优秀的同事
and we all mourn his passing deeply.
我们对他的英年早逝表示沉痛哀悼
He's a hero.
他是个英雄
As part of the sting operation,
作为本次突击行动的一部分
one of our operatives, Patrick Jane,
我们的行动人员之一 派翠克·简
had criminal charges fabricated against him
之前受到的犯罪指控都纯属捏造
in order to go undercover,
这都是为了卧底所做
And we apologize to the public for that deception.
欺骗了广大公众 我们为此表示歉意
Today, the story is of the great job done
今天 这项无与伦比的任务圆♥满♥结束
by these two teams of consummate professionals
这靠我们两支精英队伍齐心合力
working together in harmony.
相处融洽的完美联袂合作
Questions?
有问题吗
This working in harmony business is very hard to believe.
这种和谐相处的合作状态真是难以置信
There's a very long public history of disharmony
毕竟你们两个部门之间有罅隙
between your two bureaus.
关系不和谐的历史非常悠久
That's why they call it history, Josh.
所以这才被叫做历史 乔什
It's in the past. Exactly.
那都是过去了 没错
What we're celebrating today is the dawn of a new era.
我们在今天的庆祝标志着新时代的来临
Just this morning, these two teams
就在今天早上 我们两支队伍
began work on another case together.
再次合作了另外一起案子
A double murder in Dupont Gardens.
杜邦花♥园♥的一起双重谋杀案
Best of luck on that one, guys. Go get 'em.
祝你们好运 一举破获吧
Let's call it a truce, shall we, guys?
咱们暂时停战 好吗
I mean, we're all grownups here.
大家都是成年人了
Yep, sure. Yeah.
好啊 没问题 好
Nice place.
挺漂亮的嘛
It is.
是啊
This is like a bad date.
这好像一次特别糟糕的约会一样
I wish these bozos would just vanish.
我希望这些白♥痴♥赶紧消失
Wow. Four cops.
四名警♥察♥
Must be a red ball, huh?
肯定是红球事件吧
A red ball?
红球
Well, that's what you guys call an urgent case, right?
这不是你们对紧急事件的称呼吗
All murder cases are urgent.
所有的谋杀案都是紧急事件
Yes, of course. I--
对 当然了 我
I would never imply otherwise. I--
我也没说其它事 我...
What can you tell us about Callie and Rex?
你对凯丽和雷克斯了解多少
Um, Callie has been with us two years as a housekeeper.
凯丽在我们客房♥部干了两年
Reliable. Always upbeat.
可靠稳妥 一直挺乐观向上的
Really, uh, just a lovely girl.
真的 挺可爱的一个姑娘
Well, a woman, that is.
女人 没错
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表