剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
"I want you to take out your list of suspects,"
我要你把你那份嫌犯名单拿出来
"and look at the names."
看看有谁
"I'll give you a moment."
我等你一会儿
"The names are..."
那些人是
"There. "
就这些
"I'm going to start killing again. Often."
我又要开始频繁杀人了
"Until you catch me..."
直到你抓住我
"or I catch you."
或是我抓住你"
How did he do that?
他是怎么做到的
That tape was made two months ago.
这份录像是两个月前拍的
Red John knew the names on the list of suspects before you did.
血腥约翰在你之前就知晓了疑犯名单
I mean, how is that even possible?
那怎么可能呢
Eh, it's a trick.
他在耍把戏
A trick how?
怎么耍的
I don't know.
我不知道
Lisbon.
我是里斯本
Chief.
局长你好
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
That was Bertram. We have a case.
是伯特伦 我们有案子了
Huh?
你说什么
We have a case.
有案子了
Now?
现在吗
Uh, I don't want to work right now, lisbon.
我现在不想工作 里斯本
I need to think.
我得思考
We need to carry on as normal.
我们必须像平常一样继续工作
We don't want to look freaked out.
不能表现得像是吓坏了一样
I'm not freaked out.
我可没有吓坏
Yeah. Hi, guys.
你们好
Hey, sarge.
你好 警官
Good to see you again. Nice to see you.
很高兴再次见到你 很高兴见到你
How's things?
近来如何
It's been pretty good.
挺好的
Hey there.
你好呀
He can't say hello?
他不会问好吗
Eh, it's a tough day.
今天过得很艰难
So I understand you got the call about three hours ago,
你们是大概三小时前接到报♥警♥电♥话♥的吧
what do we got?
有什么发现
The victim's name is Sandra Helvig.
死者名叫桑德拉·海维格
She lives here with her fiance.
她跟她的未婚夫住在这里
That's Cody Benbow., the baseball player.
那位是科迪·本博 是个棒球手
So he comes home from practice
他训练回家
and finds her lying right here.
发现她躺在这里
Looks like she's strangled with her own scarf.
是被人用她自己的围巾勒死的
Probably couple hours before...
大约在几小时前
The back window is broken,
后窗玻璃碎了
There's both jewelry and cash missing.
并且有珠宝及现金失窃
We're thinking that she came home and surprised a burglar.
我们认为是她回到家遇到了窃贼
Well, besides the force entry...
但除了强行进入的入口之外
I don't see any obvious signs of struggle here.
我没看到任何挣扎的迹象
Cody, how much was stolen? Dollar value?
科迪 有多少东西失窃 价值多少
I don't know, sir.
我不清楚 长官
Her engagement ring alone was 50 grand.
单是她的订婚戒指就值五万块钱了
A couple hundred grand in total.
大概有几十万左右吧
What's your batting average this year?
你今年的击球率是多少
.260.
.260
What about last year?
去年呢
.312.
.312
Oh. What happened?
发生了什么
You came here to talk about baseball?
你来这里是为了谈棒球的吗
Yeah, I'm trying to work here,
我正在进行工作呢
And you're staring at me like I have two heads.
你却用看怪物的眼神盯着我
Do I look like I have two heads?
我看起来奇怪吗
Uh, no.
不
No.
就是
Sarge, why don't you and I go outside, do our paperwork?
警官 我们去外边做书面记录吧
Cody, look at me.
科迪 看着我
I think it was you that killed Sandra.
我认为是你杀了桑德拉
Sir, you are flat-out wrong.
长官 你绝对错了
She is the love of my life. Why would I kill her?
她是我一生挚爱 我为什么要杀她
You tell me.
这要问你了
There is no reason in the world, sir.
这根本是不可能的 长官
No reason.
不可能
Okay, Cody. Fair enough.
好吧 科迪 可以了
I know when a man is telling me the truth.
我知道你说的是实话
Do you have any guns? Do I have any guns?
你有枪吗 我有枪吗
Yeah. Yeah. I do.
是的 有 我有
Where? What kind?
在哪 什么样的
A couple of handguns or so in the safe.
在保险箱里有手♥枪♥什么的
Show me. What does guns have to do with anything?
给我看看 枪和这事有什么关系
I'm sorry, but she was strangled.
不好意思 她是被勒死的
Can you not see that?
你看不到吗
Who's in charge here, me or you?
到底谁是管事的 我还是你
I just want to see your guns.
我就是想看看你的枪
I can search this place from the roof to the basement.
我可以把这地方翻个底朝天
I can dig up the garden if I want to. Okay, all right.
只要我想 我甚至可以挖你的花♥园♥ 好吧 好吧
Just chill. I'll show you my guns.
别激动 我给你看就是了
They're in the safe. It's that way.
它们在保险箱里 在那边
They loaded?
上膛了吗
Just the nine. Let me see.
就九毫米口径那支 给我看看
Well, it doesn't look like it's been fired.
看起来没开过火
Here's the thing, Cody.
是这样的 科迪
Sandra wasn't coming home when she was killed, was she?
桑德拉被杀的时候并不是刚回家 对吧
She was leaving.
是在她要离开的时候
She was just about to walk out the door
当她正准备走出家门的时候
When... you got home.
你回来了
She was leaving you.
她要和你分手
No!
不是的
We've never been happier.
我们再幸福不过了
She packed her suitcases,
她打包好了手提箱
Left the engagement ring on the table.
把订婚戒指留在了桌上
Like you were nothing.
在她心里你什么都不是
But you're Cody Benbow, for god sakes.
可你是科迪·本博啊
No one can treat you like that.
没人能这么对你
No.
不是的
And you got mad, and you killed her.
你气疯了 你杀了她
Then you had to unpack her suitcase,
然后你打开她的手提箱
put her clothes and her makeup away.
把她的衣服和化妆品放好
But you did it poorly,
但你做得很糟糕
like a man putting way a woman's things.
看起来就是男人整理女人的东西一样
Are you serious? That's your proof?
你当真吗 这就是你的证据吗
That her closet's messy?
就因为她的衣橱乱了
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
It's not really much, is it? It's not proof.
理由是不够充分 这可不是证据
Proof would be finding the jewelry and the cash
要找到窃贼从她那里偷走的珠宝和现金
that was taken from her.
那才是证据
But a sensible man like you wouldn't actually
但是一个像你这么明智的人
throw that money away, would they?
绝不会把钱就这么扔掉 对吧
Even if they had the time.
即使有时间
A sensible man would hide it someplace
明智的人会把它藏在一个
that no one would think to look.
谁都不会去查看的地方
Someplace close, like the garden.
就在附近 比如花♥园♥
You buried it in the garden, didn't you?
你把东西埋在花♥园♥里了 对吧
You shut your mouth now!
你马上给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
I'll take that as a yes.
这么说你承认了
What?
什么
Oh, no!
不是吧
Gun! He's got a gun!
他手里有枪
Drop it!
放下枪
Don't be stupid!
别做傻事
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表