剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Do you really think you could help restore my memory?
你真能帮我恢复记忆吗
Well, I-I do have a tool that could be very useful.
我确实有个很有效的法子
Have a seat.
请坐
All right.
好
It's called a memory palace.
这种方法叫做记忆宫殿
It's basically a place to connect memories to.
它其实就是连接记忆的地方
You said I would need the image of a place
你说过我得找个非常熟悉的
I knew really well. Yes, that's right.
地方的画面 是的 没错
I think I got one.
我想我找到了
These are my buddies from Khost.
这些是我在霍斯特时的战友
This picture was taken in our tent about two weeks before.
这张照片是大约爆♥炸♥两周前在我们的帐篷里拍的
I spent...
我在
I spent 14 months
在那个帐篷里
in that tent with those guys.
和这些家伙一起待了十四个月
I know every inch of it.
我对这个地方了如指掌
Good.
很好
Who was the first person you saw
你早上醒来的时候
when you woke up in the morning?
第一眼会看到谁
Um... Ford.
福特
Uh, Danny Ford.
丹尼·福特
Lazy bastard's always sleeping in.
这个懒家伙经常睡过头
He could sleep right through a firefight.
外面打仗都照睡不误
Okay. Here's how it works.
好了 现在开始
Well, let's say you need to remember
假设你要记住
a dentist's appointment, monday, 10:00 A.M.
周一上午十点约了看牙医
I want you to imagine seeing Danny holding something ridiculous
我要你想象看到丹尼拿了个滑稽的东西
that makes you think of a dentist.
让你联想到了牙医
Like what, a giant tooth?
比如什么呢 巨大的牙齿吗
Exactly.
就是这意思
Now who was in the bunk right next to Danny?
紧挨着丹尼的是谁的床铺
Because they're gonna help you recall the day.
这能帮助你回忆起那天的事
Vasquez is. Okay. Can you imagine...
是瓦斯奎兹 很好 请你想象...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表