剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I encouraged him, of course.
我当然鼓励他这么做
I loved him.
我爱他
Ernie was just a teller when we met.
我们相遇的时候欧尼只是个出纳员
He was still living at home.
还住在家里
Shy, inexperienced with women?
害羞 对女人毫无经验
Yes.
是的
And what changed?
什么改变了
He finished his degree,
他拿到了学位
got promoted to assistant manager,
升职当了助理经理
and bought this house.
买♥♥了这座房♥子
And you were by his side every step of the way.
而你一直都在他身边
You must have seen something very special in Ernie.
你一定看到了欧尼身上的某种特质
Yes.
是的
I saw that he was sweet
我觉得他是个那么贴心
and how good a man he was.
那么好的人
He could never do something like this.
他不可能做出那样的事
No way.
不可能
Where'd you grow up?
你在哪儿长大
Upstate New York.
纽约州北部
A town called Newburgh.
一个叫纽堡的小镇
Hmm. And you two?
你们呢
Uh, Chicago.
芝加哥
Here.
本地人
In Sacramento. Why?
就在萨克拉门托 为什么这么问
No reason.
没什么
So if we prove Hutten's connection to Ernie,
如果我们证实了赫顿同欧尼有关联
we prove Hutten's guilt.
我们就能证明赫顿有罪
But a connection should've come up by now.
但到现在还没发现他们的关联
How did Hutten know Ernie?
赫顿是怎么认识欧尼的
Hot reading. What?
热读术 什么
Well, Hutten's a careful, meticulous professional.
赫顿是个小心谨慎一丝不苟的职业罪犯
He wouldn't have used an inside man
他不会用一个
that could be traced back to him,
可以追查到自己的内应
so he researched the staff at the bank.
所以他研究了银行里的工作人员
Hot reading. Very easy to do these days.
热读术 这年头很容易办到
And he kept digging until he found someone with shaky ethics
他一直找 直到发现一个意志不坚定的
and a yen for a better life-- Ernie.
渴望更好生活的人 也就是欧尼
Wow. It's late.
这么晚了
What are you still doing here?
你还在这儿干嘛
Trying to find a connection between Hutten and Ernie Wright.
我想找到赫顿和欧尼·莱特之间的关联
I've checked Ernie's e-mail account,
我查了欧尼的邮箱
text messages, and cell phone records.
短♥信♥和手♥机♥通话记录
Nothing.
一无所获
So far there's no sign of communication between them.
目前为止没有发现他们之间的任何联♥系♥
Mm. Sorry to hear it.
真遗憾
Oh, listen, uh, the bank manager's supposed to send out
对了 银行经理答应给我
a list of safety deposit box owners.
一份保险箱租赁者名单
Right. It's on my desk.
是的 就在我桌上
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Silly me. Almost forgot.
我真傻 差点忘了
I've really been craving Italian lately,
我最近非常想吃意大利菜
so what do you say we get a nice
你觉得我们明天中午去
linguine for lunch tomorrow?
吃顿美味的扁意粉怎么样
Huh? Yeah. Okay.
怎么样 好吧
Ciao. Ciao.
回见
Jane.
简
Jane, wake up.
简 醒醒
Yeah. What's the time?
好 几点了
8:00.
八点
Oh, we have to get going.
得出发了
Where?
去哪里
I'll explain it all in the car.
我到车上再跟你解释一切
No. You'll explain it now, please.
不行 现在就给我说清楚
Oh, I like it when you get all authoritarian on me.
我喜欢你对我霸道的样子
Talk. Where are we going?
快说 去哪里
To catch Ernie's killer.
去抓凶手
How? We don't have anything on Hutten.
凭什么 我们还没掌握赫顿的任何把柄
Hutten didn't kill Ernie.
赫顿没杀欧尼
He didn't?
不是他杀的
Well, he robbed the bank, all right,
他是抢劫了银行没错
but he was telling the truth
不过他说他没必要杀人
when he said he didn't need to shoot anyone.
这点他没撒谎
Why would he do that?
他有什么理由杀人
It's sloppy, not his style.
太草率了 不是他的风格
Jane, I need more than that.
简 我需要更充分的证据
You remember the safe deposit vault
还记得保险箱库的门
was open during the robbery?
在抢劫过程中是开着的吗
I just assumed that someone took something from there,
我以为是有人从里面取东西
but, uh, I got it all backwards.
可事实相反
They didn't take anything.
他们什么都没拿
They put something in there.
而是放东西进去
What?
什么
You really want me to tell you?
你真想让我告诉你吗
It's gonna ruin the surprise.
那就没惊喜可言了
Yes. I don't like surprises.
对 我不喜欢惊喜
Three guesses then.
那给你三次机会
I'll give you a hint.
我给你一条提示
It's--it's not animal
不是动物
or vegetable.
也不是蔬菜
You know, we can't open a safe deposit box without a warrant.
没有搜查令 我们无法开保险箱
We can if we have the owner's permission.
有所有者的许可就行
Uh, we don't open for a half-hour.
我们暂停营业半小时
Is everything all right?
出什么事了吗
Everything's fine.
没出什么事
We just want to ask your employees some questions.
我们只想问你的员工几个问题
It shouldn't take long.
不会占用很长时间的
Can you have everyone who was here at the time of the robbery
你能让所有抢劫案发生时在场的人
gather in the safe deposit vault,
到保险箱库集♥合♥吗
yourself included?
包括你自己
Yes, absolutely.
好的 当然
Has there been a break in the case?
案子有突破了吗
You'll see.
马上就知道了
What's this all about?
这是要干什么
Oh, I've gathered you here to help catch Ernie's killer.
我让你们在这里集♥合♥是为了抓住凶手
How are we gonna catch the bank robber?
我们怎么能抓到劫匪
Well, the bank robber didn't kill Ernie.
银行劫匪并没杀欧尼
Then who did?
那是谁杀的
Uh, one of you.
你们其中的一位
What? I don't think so, buddy.
什么 不可能 伙计
I would never ever hurt Ernie.
我绝不会伤害欧尼
Whoa. There's no need for objections.
没必要提出异议
One of you shot Ernie during the robbery,
你们中有人在抢劫过程中杀了欧尼
and you hid the gun in a safe deposit box.
然后把枪藏进了保险箱
I am sure of it. But that
我可以肯定 可...
Yes, exactly, Doug. That means the killer would've
没错 道格 那就说明凶手
had to have planned the murder a long way in advance,
早就已经策划了这起谋杀案
so one of you, who I will identify shortly,
所以一会儿我会很快指出你们中的一位
is a cold-blooded schemer.
是个冷血阴谋家
Now first of all,
首先
if there's anyone here that feels the urge to leave,
如果有人有急事想先走
feel free. Please do so. But know this--
请随意 不过这样的话...
we will assume you are our killer.
我们会认定你是凶手
Armin, if you wouldn't mind unlocking the vault door.
阿明 麻烦你开一下保险箱库的门
Thank you.
谢谢
Before we begin,
我们开始前
uh, Agent Lisbon has a few words.
里斯本探员有话要讲
Agent Lisbon?
里斯本探员
I've been authorized by the district attorney's office
地检办公室授权我
to offer Ernie's killer a plea deal.
为凶手提供一份认罪协议
Ten years in prison
十年刑期
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表