剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Like Phoenix Bell.
譬如菲尼克斯·贝尔
That's a big scoop. I had to tweet it.
那是独家大新闻 我肯定要推
That was you spying on them the other night.
那天晚上是你在监视他们
I only followed them out that one time.
我只跟踪了他们一次
I swear, I have no idea where she was going
我发誓 我完全不知道事发那晚
the night she died.
她会去哪儿
She didn't really open up to me. Not really.
她对我并非无话不谈
She got emotional
她那晚挺情绪化
when she got this card from her parents.
因为收到了她父母给她的卡片
Oh. This card?
这张吗
Yeah. She cried like a baby.
对 她哭的像个孩子
"We're so proud of you."
"我们为你骄傲"
When did she get this?
她什么时候收到的
Three days ago. The day before she died.
三天前 她死之前那一天
After she got the card,
收到这张卡之后
She started writing this letter in Spanish,
她就开始用西班牙语写信
but then she got frustrated and ripped it up.
可又沮丧得给撕掉了
And then you promptly dug it out of the trash, didn't you?
你马上从垃圾桶里捡了出来 对吧
Yes, I did.
是的
But I don't speak spanish.
但我不懂西班牙语
The only thing I can remember is "Lo siento."
唯一能看懂的只有 "Lo siento"
That means "I'm sorry."
"我很抱歉"的意思
Excellent. You've been very helpful.
太好了 你真是帮大忙了
You're not gonna blow my cover, are you?
你不会揭穿我的身份吧
Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out.
这就说不定了
You know, you don't have to stick around.
你不用跟着我
I can meet you back at CBI.
我们可以回加调局再碰面
I'm supposed to stay with you.
我应该跟着你
What kind of trouble am I gonna get in at rehab?
我在戒毒所能遇到什么麻烦
The photographer asked for a lawyer.
那个摄影师想请律师
I think he might be good for this.
我觉得他可能挺能装
He's more than just ironically pervy.
他就是个不折不扣的变♥态♥
Agreed.
同意
And the sexual motive is always a good one.
性冲动总是个不错的动机
But, uh, you can let him go. Phoenix, too.
不过你可以让他走了 菲尼克斯也是
You have better motive?
你知道更好的动机
Uh, yeah.
是的
An extremely valuable ruby necklace is a pretty good one.
稀有红宝石项链就是个挺靠谱的动机
But we don't have any evidence
可是我们没法证明
that Charlie actually stole the necklace from her mother.
查莉真的从她妈妈那里偷了项链
She was broke. Of course she stole it.
她破产了 所以肯定偷了项链
Then she got that card from her parents
但之后从父母那里收到了的那张卡片
and she started to feel bad about it.
让她觉得懊悔
Where are you getting all this?
你怎么推测出来的
The undercover journalist told me
卧底记者告诉我
that Charlie started writing a letter in Spanish
查莉开始用西班牙语写信
to say "Lo siento."
写了"Lo siento"
Which means "I'm sorry"?
"我很抱歉"的意思
Yes. She was trying to make amends with Maria,
对 她想要补偿玛丽亚
the maid that was fired for stealing the necklace.
那个因涉嫌偷项链而被开除的女佣
But we never found the necklace in Charlie's apartment
但我们在查莉的公♥寓♥和
or her room at the Oasis Ranch.
绿洲牧场都没找到项链
Because the killer stole it from her.
因为凶手从她那儿偷走了
Okay, wait. If Charlie did steal the necklace
好 既然查莉因为偷了项链
and felt guilty about it,
而感到懊悔
don't you think she would have confided in someone?
她会不会向某个人倾诉呢
Yes, that's exactly what I think.
会的 我就是这么想的
Hello?
你好
Dr. Rubin.
鲁宾医生
What's that?
什么
Uh, well, thank you for letting us know.
谢谢您通知我们
We'll be there shortly.
我们马上就过去
Apparently there was a rash of robberies earlier today.
今天早些时候发生了不少入室行窃案
A lot of the patients got their valuables stolen.
很多病人的贵重物品都丢了
Imagine that.
乖乖
They're gonna search the rooms to find the thief.
他们要逐个房♥间搜查来找出那个小毛贼
Oh, my. We should head out there, Lisbon.
天 我们得赶紧过去 里斯本
I'm sorry. I can't. I-I'll meet you there later.
不好意思 我不行 我等下去找你
So mysterious.
真神秘
Let me see-- Thursday night.
我想想 星期四晚
Ah. You're going to play poker.
你要去玩扑克
Get one of those muckety-mucks to sign off on your warrant.
让某个趾高气扬的风云人物签通缉令
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
If this doesn't work, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
如果这都不成 我就无计可施了
We'll think of something. Good luck.
车到山前必有路 祝你好运
Let's see what you got, Senator.
亮底牌吧 参议员
Full house.
三张加一对
You've bled me dry.
输干净了
I need a drink.
我去喝一杯
Judge Manchester.
曼彻斯特法官
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
I need to discuss something with you.
我有些话想和你说
I'm in no mood, Agent Lisbon.
我没心情 里斯本探员
I don't want to bother you, I hate to,
我不想打搅您 很不想
but this is important.
但这事很重要
Let me guess--
我猜猜
Tommy Volker and the Charles Milk warrant.
汤米·沃克和查尔斯·米克的通缉令
You heard.
您听说了
Judge Davis mentioned something about your little visit.
戴维斯法官提到过与你的会面
She said you had some nerve.
她说你挺有胆量的
I was upset. I spoke in haste.
我很失望 说话有点急
No need to apologize to me.
没必要和我道歉
Oh, I don't want to apologize. Davis was wrong.
我不是想道歉 戴维斯是错的
I mean, Volker is a sociopath,
沃克是反♥社♥会♥分子
and he needs to be taken down.
他应当逮捕到案
If not by me, then by somebody else.
这事不管谁来办都可以
Sometimes you are childishly naive, Teresa.
有时候你真是天真的可以 特蕾莎
That might be so, but which side would you rather be on?
也许吧 但是你会选择哪一边
Childish naivete, or defeated cynicism?
天真还是暗自愤世嫉俗
Ouch.
哎哟
Please, sign the Milk warrant, Judge.
求你了法官 签了米克的通缉令吧
It's legit.
有益无害
The only reason not to is fear.
唯一的障碍就是恐惧
Doctor.
医生
We're here to help you search.
我们是来帮你搜查的
Do you think the robberies
你觉得这些盗窃案
could have something to do with this case?
会不会和这案件有关联
Maybe. We won't know until we search the room first.
也许吧 我们要先搜查房♥间才知道
Well, this isn't the first time we've had things stolen.
这不是我们家第一次失窃
It's quite common, in fact.
事实上是常事
It's another way for addicts to act out in early sobriety.
这是瘾君子在戒毒早期的一种行为表现
You and your fancy diagnoses.
不用说那么多冠冕堂皇的诊断用语
When people want stuff, they take it.
有人看上了什么东西 就据为己有了
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单
Now let's get to searching, shall we?
现在我们开始搜吧
This place isn't gonna search itself.
这屋子不会自己动手搜的
What are you doing? What?
你在做什么 什么
Put it back.
放回去
Put it back.
放回去
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm trying to search here.
我是在搜查这里
Could you just be a little quiet? Excuse me. Excuse me.
你能小点声吗 不好意思
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm sorry, doctor.
对不起 医生
Jane's had some problems, uh...
简有点小毛病
Taking stuff.
爱偷拿东西
Oh. Well, that's the first I've ever heard of that.
这说法是我第一次听说
Well, in that case, let's empty your pocket.
这样的话 掏空你的口袋看看
No, I will not.
不 不行
Don't make this any worse than it is.
不要让问题更严重了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表